Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor (33603 Views)

Emir Of Kaura Namoda In Zamfara State, Dies While Awaiting His COVID19 Result / How Oyo State Governor cured his Covid19 Infection / How West Africa Lost $7bn During 2014 Ebola Epidemic —stanley Okolo, WAHO DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2021
Joe Biden is seducing Nigeria with all these appointments for the sake of:
a) friendship
b) expansionism
c) LGBT ( lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender)

I suspect he has a motive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Delebams: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2021
Owie Edo
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by fafambo: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2021
JaneYave:
Congratulations lady,l haven't seen a cool complexion in a long time. No bleaching, no much make up
the conducive environment and weather conditions there alone is enough to give her the natural color she desires.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Lamasta(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats to her, beauty with brain

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Angelfrost(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Draslo:
Our girls would rather take their role models from;
Tacha
Nengi
Bobrisky
Toke Makinwa
Tiwa Savage (Koroba is a legit ashawo song and these girls love it!)
Regina Daniels...etc.

It is such a pity... We need to raise better daughters and sons for the next generation. As for this current one, I am just ashamed and saddened! Where were their parents when social media ruined their kids like this??!
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Angelfrost(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2021
joy0usever:
she might not even see herself as Edo but American.
be wise

Osaremen Okolo is purely Delta!!! Anioma to be precise!!!
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Etinosa1234: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2021
joy0usever:
she might not even see herself as Edo but American.
be wise

Ohk Mrs Solomon but when it is Igbo or Yoruba, then they see themselves as that before America.

See ur wisdom for ground
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Etinosa1234: 8:49am On Jan 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

When did Anioma start bearing osaremen... I thought they were purely Igbos

Cc: Redbonesmith
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Etinosa1234: 8:49am On Jan 01, 2021
joy0usever:
etinosa1234 won't agree with you.
anyway Osaremen is a Bini name, guess she's married and the okolo is the husband's name which could be Deltan

Well.. okolo could also be an esan name which means prince of which she is from
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Ugandatales: 8:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Draslo:
Our girls would rather take their role models from;
Tacha
Nengi
Bobrisky
Toke Makinwa
Tiwa Savage (Koroba is a legit ashawo song and these girls love it!)
Regina Daniels...etc.

I was disappointed with Tiwa Savage with that Koroba song. That song more or less advocates for Oloshoism. She really disappointed me mehn! I can't believe it's the same Tiwa from Love Me Love Me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Agugbadin: 8:55am On Jan 01, 2021
BestMan001:
Congrats to her

Sister, represent us well..

Because the ones in Italy are not representing us well
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by donnie(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2021
They know Nigeria holds the key to vaccinating all of Africa and they know gullible Nigerians will follow their plan once they see thier smiling black sister with fake hair preaching vaccines.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Etinosa1234:

When did Anioma start bearing osaremen... I thought they were purely Igbos

Cc: Redbonesmith

If you are truly from Edo state as your moniker portends, then you ought to know that "Osaremen" is a Delta variant of the original Edo version "Osariemen".

The Delta version is quite common among kids born especially in Ika area of Delta North (Igbo speaking part, hence Anioma).

You can ask around!!! I don't make empty claims. grin
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Ayobami7(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2021
congrats to her
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2021
Very Nice. Commendable I must say.
The easiest people to deceive in the world are the Africans and African Americans
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by infini771: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2021
The vaccine will change your DNA and the microchip/digital tattoo will make it possible for you to be tracked and also send strange thought to your brain.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2021
cococandy:

You people can’t just compliment a woman and move on. You have to use the opportunity to try and shit on other women. dem swear for una?

Are your mates not achieving greater things here in the USA and other parts of the world? Why does everything have to turn into a woman bash fest?

Disgusting

Honestly, the same thought crossed my mind.

Every woman is different, just like every man is different.

Some women are brainy, while some are mundane. Some are extroverted, while some are reserved. Some are opportuned, while some are unlucky. Some are vain, while some are modest.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Josywhyte: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Good one...
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2021
Before I open this trend I knew it can never be Hausa, Fulani or anything from the North. If you felt the same hit like.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by SimplePlan34: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2021
If Joe Biden goes on to be president of America it means Jesus is dying. because all those popular men of God who are saying Trump would be president. God embrassed them. If God embrassed them how does he wants unblivers to belive him. Let's watch and see. 2021 is a time for me to believe in a God or believe in my self. But I feel God is dying.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Etinosa1234: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

If you are truly from Edo state as your moniker portends, then you ought to know that "Osaremen" is a Delta variant of the original Edo version "Osariemen".

The Delta version is quite common among kids born especially in Ika area of Delta North (Igbo speaking part, hence Anioma).

You can ask around!!! I don't make empty claims. grin

I hope u also know esans also bear osaremen instead of osariemen that Benin use... Okolo is also a variant of the Benin word okoro which means prince...

Besides u are technically accepting the Benin influence over the Igbos in delta
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Angelfrost(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2021
joy0usever:
etinosa1234 won't agree with you.
anyway Osaremen is a Bini name, guess she's married and the okolo is the husband's name which could be Deltan

Not true ma... A lot of kids born in the Ika Local Government area of Delta state bear names similar to those from Edo state (Remember Delta was once bonded with Edo as Bendel)...

The names are merely modified largely, e.g Osariemen (Edo) becomes Osaremen (Delta)... I have friends from that Delta area who bear Edo names like Ikponwosa, Osaretin, etc...

You will see people there with full names like: Osaretin Emefiele, Alex Osifo, etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by CapitalBank: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2021
You will NEVER find Northerner in something like this... NEVER cos no Quora system to aid the ascendancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Angelfrost(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2021
Etinosa1234:

I hope u also know esans also bear osaremen instead of osariemen that Benin use... Okolo is also a variant of the Benin word olori which means prince...

Besides u are technically accepting the Benin influence over the Igbos in delta

Oh Yeah.... A huge influence o! Especially the Aniocha and Ika areas of Delta North.... Some places in Ika North in Delta have very strong ancestral links to Edo state, hence the similarity in first names given to children, especially females.

I don't dispute your first line, but "Okolo" is largely and widely or predominantly Delta!!! grin
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by juman(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Biden is excellent at this time as president of america.
He has immense experience.

America has been torn into pieces by trump.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by kingsavage: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

shutup you are not from there
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Rehdasignature1: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Imagine! Graduated in 2017. She'll need 35 years experience to attain such position in NIGERIA.
Naija and experience na gum and teeth.

Etinosa1234:
President-Elect of the United States, Joe Biden, has named a Nigerian-American, Osaremen Okolo as his COVID-19 policy advisor.

Okolo was among 100 names announced as additional members of the White House staff by the Biden transition team on Wednesday.

Biden is expected to be sworn-in on January 20.

Okolo, born to Nigerian parents, currently serves as a Senior Health Policy Advisor at the US House of Representatives.

She graduated with honours from Harvard University in 2017 with degrees in medicine and African-American studies.

She has also worked as a legislative aide for health policy at the United States Senate.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/12/31/biden-names-nigerian-american-osaremen-okolo-as-covid-19-advisor/

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by omokeinde84655: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2021
DOA. This is not Nigeria. There is nothing like the president elect in USA until the electors vote.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Angelawhite:

Your comment is confusing

That's because he is actually confused...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples / Onitsha Ranked As The Most Polluted City In The World By WHO / Mongolia President Khaltmaa Quarantined After Visit To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.