Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor (33601 Views)

Emir Of Kaura Namoda In Zamfara State, Dies While Awaiting His COVID19 Result / How Oyo State Governor cured his Covid19 Infection / How West Africa Lost $7bn During 2014 Ebola Epidemic —stanley Okolo, WAHO DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by JONSYN7154: 11:44am On Jan 01, 2021
marisdgreat:

which one any of ur sisters don achieve? no be ur mates be anthony joshua, john mikel, ahmed musa and d rest, only to dey bash ladies online Una sabi. as if ur mother achieve anything before she born u��
grin for this New year? grin
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Etinosa1234: 11:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

Is Olori a Benin word or a borrowed word? Olori is Princess in Yoruba.

Its actually oloi and it means kings wife...a queen... Besides I made a mistake in my original post sef
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Etinosa1234: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2021
RedboneSmith:

Is it news that Benin names are also used in Anioma, or are you looking for who to argue with this morning?

Calm down Na... I Jus wanted to know...

I didn't know b4

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Etinosa1234: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2021
joy0usever:
ok is omoghomion a Bini name or Esan?

Sounds like esan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Realhommie(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
JaneYave:
Congratulations lady,l haven't seen a cool complexion in a long time. No bleaching, no much make up
No lies..
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by RuggedSniper: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Etinosa1234:
President-Elect of the United States, Joe Biden, has named a Nigerian-American, Osaremen Okolo as his COVID-19 policy advisor.

Okolo was among 100 names announced as additional members of the White House staff by the Biden transition team on Wednesday.

Biden is expected to be sworn-in on January 20.

Okolo, born to Nigerian parents, currently serves as a Senior Health Policy Advisor at the US House of Representatives.

She graduated with honours from Harvard University in 2017 with degrees in medicine and African-American studies.

She has also worked as a legislative aide for health policy at the United States Senate.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/12/31/biden-names-nigerian-american-osaremen-okolo-as-covid-19-advisor/

Cool!
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Observer007(m): 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
HeadNigga:
Lol

OsareMen...he ran away men

The girl papa japa change him name to OsareMen...he go America go do him own wanna gonna proper sotey him add "MEN" to him name

Congrats

Lol...Colo.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Gerrard59(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ugandatales:

You don't get it. I tell my stories in a restricted section of Nairaland, Tiwa Savage's music influences millions of young impressionable Nigerian girls. There is a big difference.

Honestly, I had to check the lyrics of the song and saw nothing wrong with them. They are good enough and certainly not bad as you write.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5goMslKxEWs

Abi no be the song be that?
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by frog12: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
what hard work? she just finished her studies 3 years ago. we wey dey work for 10 years nko

juman:
Hard work pays.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by frog12: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
okolo no be igala

Etinosa1234:

Okolo is also a Benin name meaning prince... The esans call it okolo...
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by frog12: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
hahahahaha

trojan-horse appointment

Pharaoh4rin:
Joe Biden is seducing Nigeria with all these appointments for the sake of:
a) friendship
b) expansionism
c) LGBT ( lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender)

I suspect he has a motive.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by frog12: 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
osaremen is benin or esan.
na okolo me no know if na igala or edo as others they say

Angelfrost:

Osaremen Okolo is purely Delta!!! Anioma to be precise!!!
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by frog12: 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
why you dey lie?

Angelfrost:

If you are truly from Edo state as your moniker portends, then you ought to know that "Osaremen" is a Delta variant of the original Edo version "Osariemen".

The Delta version is quite common among kids born especially in Ika area of Delta North (Igbo speaking part, hence Anioma).

You can ask around!!! I don't make empty claims. grin
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by frog12: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
you again
Angelfrost:

Not true ma... A lot of kids born in the Ika Local Government area of Delta state bear names similar to those from Edo state (Remember Delta was once bonded with Edo as Bendel)...

The names are merely modified largely, e.g Osariemen (Edo) becomes Osaremen (Delta)... I have friends from that Delta area who bear Edo names like Ikponwosa, Osaretin, etc...

You will see people there with full names like: Osaretin Emefiele, Alex Osifo, etc.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by frog12: 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
you again. okolo na igala

Angelfrost:

Oh Yeah.... A huge influence o! Especially the Aniocha and Ika areas of Delta North.... Some places in Ika North in Delta have very strong ancestral links to Edo state, hence the similarity in first names given to children, especially females.

I don't dispute your first line, but "Okolo" is largely and widely or predominantly Delta!!! grin
Rehdasignature1:
Imagine! Graduated in 2017. She'll need 35 years experience to attain such position in NIGERIA.
Naija and experience na gum and teeth.

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Etinosa1234: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
frog12:
okolo no be igala

Dont know but this gal is esan sha

Okolo is an esan Name
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Omoslim26: 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Godons1:

She's not from yEAST, that's why She didn't bleach. grin grin

Chia so you still carry dis poverty life style and mentality enter 2021?
I no know why you no fit go your Niger republic forum dey do dis your nonsense

1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by writeprof(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Draslo:
Our girls would rather take their role models from;
Tacha
Nengi
Bobrisky
Toke Makinwa
Tiwa Savage (Koroba is a legit ashawo song and these girls love it!)
Regina Daniels...etc.

Don't blame them. These are the ones the lazy section of the media bring to their attention. To get the likes of Okolo who are hiding and reading in universities' libraries, media interest must change about the type of society it wants. Until our values change, idiots will continue to be taken as role models. Compare the media blitz and appointments to BBNaija housemates and first class graduates. Anyway, I noticed Okolo interesting combination of study
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by guy222: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na this kind one you go see to f........k and marry go just dey hungry you.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
frog12:
you again. okolo na igala

There are names from Edo and Delta state equally used in parts of Kogi, Rivers, and Cross River... Ask around sir.

Okolo is a very popular last or family name among Delta Igbo people in certain parts of Anioma!!! Do some research please. Cheers!!!
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Draslo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
marisdgreat:

which one any of ur sisters don achieve? no be ur mates be anthony joshua, john mikel, ahmed musa and d rest, only to dey bash ladies online Una sabi. as if ur mother achieve anything before she born u��
It seems my comment really touched a soft spot. You have absolutely no idea who I am so stfu and gtfo you rude, untrained wretch.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by JustCruise(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=ipobarethieves post=97603497] cheesy sign of good things to come.Heartfelt congrarution OSAREMEN OKOLO wink not OKORO lipsrsealed undecided.*Happy new year to All Nairalanders

Bigot,Okolo is the same with Okoro. Anu ofia.
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by BestMan001: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
Agugbadin:

Because the ones in Italy are not representing us well

grin grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by aleeyus(m): 4:43am On Jan 02, 2021
Jlow2:
Waiting for the day hausa Fulani will be mentioned

Amina Mohammed Deputy Secretary-General United Nations
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by Jlow2: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2021
aleeyus:

Amina Mohammed Deputy Secretary-General United Nations
lol
Re: Joe Biden Names Osaremen Okolo As His Covid19 Policy Advisor by 99thEnemy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
Draslo:
Our girls would rather take their role models from;
Tacha
Nengi
Bobrisky
Toke Makinwa
Tiwa Savage
(Koroba is a legit ashawo song and these girls love it!)
Regina Daniels...etc.

how would you not just let them be for Nairaland Association of Fappers ?

Fappers are being entertained by their half unclothedness with theirgrin grin grin

If they don't do it who will grin grin grin

by the way, I sell Vaseline Original Healing Jelly grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know / 'Huge Biological Risk': Sudan Fighters Occupy WHO Lab Carrying Samples / Onitsha Ranked As The Most Polluted City In The World By WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.