Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321619 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nov - Dec Reward disbursed to Benqozenero

Cc @Teemy

Congrats!.

Rewards to be disbursed on or before the last day of the trading period.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Benqozenero(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pipsbasketings:
Nov - Dec Reward disbursed to Benqozenero

Cc @Teemy

Thanks Man.

Oga Teemy, God bless for the Support.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Crixxx: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
My problem now is I set profit target and sometimes it take days to tp or the trade moves in my direction and few pips to tp it reverse majestically to entry and then sl.. This is a problem for me. I don't know if I am being too greedy as I see $2, $5 even $10 as little money neglecting the very small account size. I also plan on day trading but the amount of days it takes to tp causes significant swap charge..

Infact sometimes I feel tired of everything but I can't give up. Any advice will be appreciated
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by highcurrent: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Crixxx:
My problem now is I set profit target and sometimes it take days to tp or the trade moves in my direction and few pips to tp it reverse majestically to entry and then sl.. This is a problem for me. I don't know if I am being too greedy as I see $2, $5 even $10 as little money neglecting the very small account size. I also plan on day trading but the amount of days it takes to tp causes significant swap charge..

Infact sometimes I feel tired of everything but I can't give up. Any advice will be appreciated
Maybe you should start trailing stop loss,after the trade(s) move in your direction.
You can also fixed your take profit few pips before the next zone you think it might reversed from.

If you are sure of the trend, you can check smaller time frame for retracement and enter again after first entry, this way, you can take profit from your first entry and let the second entry to run. That is after the second might have break even.

You can also have a mental take profit, may be like after 20,30 pips move or like $2,$3 gained

As for the swap charges,try and close trades before the day ends, then you can re-enter the next day, if you are certain of the trend. OR

You try out brokers with swap free account,like tigerwit

Hope it's helps

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
Pipsbasketings:
Yes brotherly, I hope to be less busy around April 15 - May 14; we could look at having one within this period. Then another during the 2021 Xmas period...

Cheers

Thanks. I look forward till then.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Crixxx: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
highcurrent:

Maybe you should start trailing stop loss,after the trade(s) move in your direction.
You can also fixed your stop loss few pips before the next zone you think it might reversed from.

If you are sure of the trend, you can check smaller time frame for retracement and enter again after first entry, this way, you can take profit from your first entry and let the second entry to run. That is after the second might have break even.

You can also have a mental take profit, may be like after 20,30 pips move or like $2,$3 gained

As for the swap charges,try and close trades before the day ends, then you can re-enter the next day, if you are certain of the trend. OR

You try out brokers with swap free account,like tigerwit

Hope it's helps

I will put these into practice and see how it goes.. I appreciate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by teemy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
Benqozenero:

Thanks Man.

Oga Teemy, God bless for the Support.

Congrats man.

Wish you well in your onward endeavours.

@ Pipsbasketings, thanks for a job well done.

Cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by alphaNomega: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jmarjr:
Pls house i wanted to ask, since am a beginner in forex is it safe to subscribe for vip signals or account management program in other to grow my account while i continue my learning in forex, in that way i will be learning and earning from forex. Any advice on this pls?
Look for a mentor that knows what he/she is doing and learn. It will greatly shorten your learning curve

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
alphaNomega:
Look for a mentor that knows what he/she is doing and learn. It will greatly shorten your learning curve

can you be my mentor sir? So we can talk on whatsapp
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Abambam:
Audchf closed.
The week.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by alphaNomega: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Jmarjr:

can you be my mentor sir? So we can talk on whatsapp
I'm not very good so I rather not waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fabulouslouie(m): 12:04am On Jan 17, 2021
alphaNomega:

I need a mentor also, please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 5:56am On Jan 17, 2021
alphaNomega:
tnkx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by steephen: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2021
TradingMaestro:
took part in a demo contest,
Managed to turn $1000 into $12000 and I only managed to come 10th , Lol

Last last won $50 sha

Please could you share the strategy you used to turn $1000 into $12000? I want to participate in the contest also. Thanks, more blessings

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TradingMaestro(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
steephen:

Please could you share the strategy you used to turn $1000 into $12000? I want to participate in the contest also. Thanks, more blessings

Support and resistance with candlestick formation... just on a lower timeframe sha..
boom99:

How long did the contest take?

24hours

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by LifeSolutionsTV: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Please, I need anyone who can sell RAND and Ghana Cedis to us on a daily basis.

High Volume Needed on a daily basis.

www.lifesolutions.network/wire
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by steephen: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
TradingMaestro:

Support and resistance with candlestick formation... just on a lower timeframe sha..

24hours

Wow thanks. Please I'd also like to know what lot size you used, your risk to reward ratio and how many trades you entered. Thanks alot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
steephen:

Wow thanks. Please I'd also like to know what lot size you used, your risk to reward ratio and how many trades you entered. Thanks alot

As a beginner don't use more than 0.01 lot size on $100 account and don't use more than 0.1 lot size $1000. But if you are someone that is sound in technical analysis you can use more than those size lot but remember you will use it stop lost or you are a scalper and you won't allow it to stay long in the market. I do trade with 2 phones or a laptop and phone, if I want to use big size lot,it means that I will first read 4hrs,1hr,30min,15min,5min and 1min chart before use the 1min chart to execute the big size lot, and once the price is changing I am out of the market

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by steephen: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
dennison4luv:

As a beginner don't use more than 0.01 lot size on $100 account and don't use more than 0.1 lot size $1000. But if you are someone that is sound in technical analysis you can use more than those size lot but remember you will use it stop lost or you are a scalper and you won't allow it to stay long in the market. I do trade with 2 phones or a laptop and phone, if I want to use big size lot,it means that I will first read 4hrs,1hr,30min,15min,5min and 1min chart before use the 1min chart to execute the big size lot, and once the price is changing I am out of the market

Okay thank you for this. I'm really grateful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TAGM(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
dennison4luv:

Please can you help raise my 10 d account? started with 20 it dropped to 10

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by 1stNumeroUno: 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Theyoungmaster:
will be looking for selling opportunities for EU. A bearish pin bar has formed on both monthly and weekly TF. Coupled with the bearish pennant forming on the 4h TF. So I'm expecting a sell off down to the 1.20840 support drawn from the monthly Tf. A possible break above 1.22589 invalidates the set up.

This is still in play. 2084 is clearly in view. Quite pathetic I couldn't take opportunity of this drop. It's one thing to make good trade calls and another thing to take it.
We move...

Hope you eventually took the trade. It closes last week where you predicted.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
TAGM:

Please can you help raise my 10 d account? started with 20 it dropped to 10
I am not free for that amount of trade. Once i am free I contact u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TAGM(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2021
dennison4luv:
I am not free for that amount of trade. Once i am free I contact u
Alright thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Neroiam(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2021
BTCUSD, H1 bias

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2021
Pls help, i requested for withdraw from my hotforex wallet since yesterday sunday, and i never see my alert. I need the cash urgently as this is the first time am withdrawing. Any one face similar stuff b4?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by SayDeeJay: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2021
Jmarjr:
Pls help, i requested for withdraw from my hotforex wallet since yesterday sunday, and i never see my alert. I need the cash urgently as this is the first time am withdrawing. Any one face similar stuff b4?
Same here.
Mine since on Friday few minutes past midday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by SayDeeJay: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
SayDeeJay:

Same here.

I don get alert #GodWin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
SayDeeJay:

Same here.

Contact your account manager or you write them direct. Hope they said it takes up to 72hrs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
SayDeeJay:
Same here. Mine since on Friday few minutes past midday.
hwf u don see alert? I never see any alert too o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 2:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
All stop 25-50 pips , profit target is 50ema on 15mins chart.

Disclaimer- Not responsible for anybody.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
SayDeeJay:

Same here.

contacted them, dem say d transfer has been completed. It seems the problem na from Gtbank

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.