Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322309 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by hidhrhis(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
boom99:
EURGBP SELL... 90% SURE BUT A DEMO TRADER
bro can u show a chart on why u are selling

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abambam:
Intraday: I'm looking at euraud, usdcad , chfjpy sell , cadchf buy but waiting on 1hr chart to give me some indication first.
Intraday: All closed.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abambam:
Intraday: All closed.

bros abeg i fit pm you biko as i dy here i tire for trade. I just blow my $10 account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
hidhrhis:

bro can u show a chart on why u are selling

I may not say sir.....not internet savvy. I know when to enter a trade. Just a strategy I have test run for sometime.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
Donvic4u Please share your indicator with the house and your trading parameters, how you manage to get such huge return under 24hours. $1000 into $12000. Please share the system with the house. Thank you. bump

Jmarjr:
bros abeg i fit pm you biko as i dy here i tire for trade. I just blow my $10 account
$10 is too small sir, I suggest open cent account with it next time, so that way you could at least trade it comfortably without lot size restriction. Hope it is training account for you. Don't have to ability to do high return like Donvic4u

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what to do to help. What do you suggest ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abambam:
Donvic4u Please share your indicator with the house and your trading parameters, how you manage to get such huge return under 24hours. $1000 into $12000. Please share the system with the house. Thank you. bump

$10 is too small sir, I suggest open cent account with it next time, so that way you could at least trade it comfortably without lot size restriction. Hope it is training account for you. Don't have to ability to do high return like Donvic4u

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what to do to help. What do you suggest ?

sir, right now am too rich, to fund my account now na only God
pls can you help me with even if its $50, then also be my mentor to build my self pls sir. I will be greatful.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by SamgoldBaba: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
In 2021 I still don't understand the concept of FX, could anyone put me through?

cc: karleb
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
SamgoldBaba:
In 2021 I still don't understand the concept of FX, could anyone put me through?

cc: karleb

www.babypips.com/learn

Use that link to learn.

Any questions you have, post it here. The bosses in the house are always willing to help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jmarjr:

sir, right now am too rich, to fund my account now na only God
pls can you help me with even if its $50, then also be my mentor to build my self pls sir. I will be greatful.

Even if he gives you the money, you'd blow it. If he does give you, I'd advice you use it to do other things aside trading.

Just keep learning with your demo account for now.

Your time is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by akeensbussy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
EURGBP SELL.... daily chart

broken trendline....highly profitable trade

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2021
Karleb:

Even if he gives you the money, you'd blow it. If he does give you, I'd advice you use it to do other things aside trading.

Just keep learning with your demo account for now.

Your time is coming.

no i wont, if i can build my self esteem, have a good capital and a good mentor, then am set to trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by akeensbussy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
AUDUSD Sell...highly profitable trade 4hrs chat

trendline broken

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by hidhrhis(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
boom99:

I may not say sir.....not internet savvy. I know when to enter a trade. Just a strategy I have test run for sometime.
okay brother
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by akeensbussy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
EurAud buy..... 4hr chat

Trendline Broken

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Abambam:

?
I don't use indicators
I trade with horizontal support and resistance combined with divergence...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by akeensbussy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jmarjr:

don't follow his trade.....you can not build small money with his trade style....is not effective.....

he is using 0.15 lot yet he only makes btw $10 and $25. now imagine if he uses 0.01 or 0.02lot.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
akeensbussy:

don't follow his trade.....you can not build small money with his trade style....is not effective.....

he is using 0.15 lot yet and he only makes btw $10 and $25. now imagine if he uses 0.01 or 0.02lot.

Even if I don't follow his trading style I can also apply a different pattern... At least make I fit get the $50.... That's the major thing...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jmarjr:

❌Don't trade forex like your Day job❌

Don’t place the trade immediately after you start to see the chart. Trading is not like your day job. As a professional trader, A trader is doing his job, when he is doing these following things:

1) Analysing the charts

2) Waiting with patience for the good trade setup.

3) Taking action only when the alert hits

4) Placing the trade only after the confirmation

5) Doing nothing, just watching the markets without placing any trades.

6) Practicing and backtesting new trading skills in the demo account.

7) Analyzing more and trading less.

A good successful trader will be doing these above things instead of taking over trades like a bad trader.

❌Trade more is not equal to earn more.

✅Trade less with good quality setups = Earn more.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Guys how can we make it heavily in forex trade like this guys. They turned $1000 to $84140 in 24hrs. Which method or strategies are they using. I joined the contest and it was even difficult for me to $2000 in 24hrs

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
amolak:
❌Don't trade forex like your Day job❌

Don’t place the trade immediately after you start to see the chart. Trading is not like your day job. As a professional trader, A trader is doing his job, when he is doing these following things:

1) Analysing the charts

2) Waiting with patience for the good trade setup.

3) Taking action only when the alert hits

4) Placing the trade only after the confirmation

5) Doing nothing, just watching the markets without placing any trades.

6) Practicing and backtesting new trading skills in the demo account.

7) Analyzing more and trading less.

A good successful trader will be doing these above things instead of taking over trades like a bad trader.

❌Trade more is not equal to earn more.

✅Trade less with good quality setups = Earn more.

thanks for the tip. The problem is many ppl are advice which is not a bad thing, but as a trader just starting, if u ask some ppl here to mentor you they will decline why?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by holarindey(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
dennison4luv:
Guys how can we make it heavily in forex trade like this guys. They turned $1000 to $84140 in 24hrs. Which method or strategies are they using. I joined the contest and it was even difficult for me to $2000 in 24hrs

Most of them are scalping with gold. I saw two guys flip $1000 to $3M+ in one week on octafx contest.
I checked their history and most of their trades don’t last up to one minute. I feel like they’re using EA or trading 30 secs TF cos it’s just crazy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jmarjr:

thanks for the tip. The problem is many ppl are advice which is not a bad thing, but as a trader just starting, if u ask some ppl here to mentor you they will decline why?

What makes you think dah a mentor is what you need...

All the resources you need is free on the internet

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ZedFX(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
akeensbussy:
EURGBP SELL.... daily chart
broken trendline....highly profitable trade
Do you think trendline is prominent to this market structure?
just asking seeing the nature of the structure.
or are you forcing the trend line on the market?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2021
holarindey:

Most of them are scalping with gold. I saw two guys flip $1000 to $3M+ in one week on octafx contest.
I checked their history and most of their trades don’t last up to one minute. I feel like they’re using EA or trading 30 secs TF cos it’s just crazy.

Gold is not among and you can't use EA. It's just like we don't know what we are doing. It's like I will practice using 2 phones or laptop to trade. One will be for looking at the candle sticks and the other one will be for placing of trade. I guess I will go and practice that strategy very well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by hidhrhis(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
ZedFX:

Do you think trendline is prominent to this market structure?

just asking seeing the nature of the structure.

or are you forcing the trend line on the market?
seriously i wanted to say this when i checked the chart but was carried away with some things i was doing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Donvic4u:

What makes you think dah a mentor is what you need...

All the resources you need is free on the internet

because sir no matter i have read or practice, i still need someone that is far better than me, to learn further. As an aspiring trader aiming to be great, i need to stand on the shoulders of great traders in other to see far ahead of the game. Besides having a mentor is like having someone giving you the right instruction not to be accurate 100% trader but a better trade, hence the reason why i need a mentor sir.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jmarjr:

because sir no matter i have read or practice, i still need someone that is far better than me, to learn further. As an aspiring trader aiming to be great, i need to stand on the shoulders of great traders in other to see far ahead of the game. Besides having a mentor is like having someone giving you the right instruction not to be accurate 100% trader but a better trade, hence the reason why i need a mentor sir.

Alright good luck on your search

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by SamgoldBaba: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
Karleb:

www.babypips.com/learn

Use that link to learn.

Any questions you have, post it here. The bosses in the house are always willing to help.
Ok, thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Donvic4u:

Alright good luck on your search
sir can i pm you on whatsapp?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Jmarjr:

sir can i pm you on whatsapp?

If it's about mentorship, sorry I'm still learning also, would be of help to you..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jmarjr(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
Donvic4u:

If it's about mentorship, sorry I'm still learning also, would be of help to you..

not really about mentorship
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 1:23am On Jan 23, 2021
Jmarjr:
sir, right now am too rich, to fund my account now na only God. pls can you help me with even if its $50, then also be my mentor to build my self pls sir. I will be greatful.
Sorry sir, I don't have.

Jmarjr:
because it takes time and effort. Another point it's better to get someone profitable and trading live account to be your mentor.

ZedFX:
Do you think trendline is prominent to this market structure? just asking seeing the nature of the structure. or are you forcing the trend line on the market?
Close your eyes, drag and drop trend line on your chart, you will see it hit some point and you get some reaction. It means it is subjective, market don't care about akeensbussy or my trendline. Most of the trades akeensbussy enter will hit his SL soon.

akeensbussy:
don't follow his trade.....you can not build small money with his trade style....is not effective..... he is using 0.15 lot yet he only makes btw $10 and $25. now imagine if he uses 0.01 or 0.02lot.
Huh grin

Donvic4u:

I don't use indicators
I trade with horizontal support and resistance combined with divergence...
Okay sir but do you care to explain more, with some chart to help the house. I'm very sure the idea will help the house, it's not easy to turn $1000 to $12000 in 24hours. Please sir do teach your method.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.