Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322663 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 6:57am On Sep 06, 2021
klinksd:

My perspective on Gold has changed.

Analysis on W1, D1 and H4 suggests that price could retrace to a little above 1839, then, pullback to the swap zone of 1800/1801, before the rally to 1864/1866 thereabout.

No trade idea is infallible though. PA is always key.

@charly20
@Kaesyrn, it has been a while...hope you are good.

Still much active Chief and in good health cool

Good morning and happy new week my traders....

May the pips be with us this week...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 6:59am On Sep 06, 2021
GabsonFX:
Good day to everyone... REALITY CHECK.
MANY have been here since the initiation of FTA but nothing to show for it.
Many here joined many years ago, some 2, 4, 6yrs but can ONLY record that losses are more than the profits they have made so far in this business...they many times conclude that fx is sc*m.
Many so called veterans here will bump the thread sometimes so you all can see that they have been here since ages but heyyyy, it's all numbers, it doesn't amount to success in this business - don't be deceived and should not move you an inch.

Many can't even count how much time and data they have spent to stay active on FTA.
Many are here wasting time and catching cruise.

Many are here trading demo all these years, no accountable profit can be vouched. Many here even hide that they trade demo but pretend they trade live.
In fact, trading cent account is another modern day low low that people now indulge in. Please note that I'm not against cent account, especially for learning purpose but for how long? How can this pay bills, tell me; OR is this business not meant that we live a good life? How long will you trade cent account? For 3years? 5years? OR are we here to play game or kalokalo? I can't imagine.

ONE DAY, REALITY WILL SET IN & CATCH UP ON YOU!
The time is near when your friends and family will ask you when? A time will come when you settle down with wife and kids when you no longer have choice than to provide for them - accommodations, feeding, kids school... etc.

What I strongly believe is that
you can not continue this way, it's either you make it in this business or you keep deceiving yourself and no one here.

I know you will come to reality one day, because life reality will catch up on you one very nice day but I sincerely hope that you come to reality in time.

I sincerely hope that you determine and define where you truly belong in this business.
I sincerely hope that you realize as early as possible that faking it will get you no where, whether you deceive us or not, your bills will continue to pile and we won't be there when you go into debt.

How do you tell people, your friend (new and old), family that you trade forex but they can't even see it on you; hard to tell you have a forex income but you have been here more than a year deceiving us. Many things are wrong guys... Your way of life has to change. It's either you succeed in this business or you keep deceiving yourself which you know deep down in your heart.

PS: This is not intended or directed to any specific or particular individual here, but from what I have been through before I got to where I am today in the business. After I traded for about 9yrs, These were the reality checks I did on myself about 4yrs ago &
now I manage 6 figures account...

Check yourself again & again & amend your ways.
Shalom!

STRONG AND PRECISE MESSAGE!

ABOUT TIME I RE-EXAMINED MYSELF IN THIS BUSINESS (AND STOP TAKING IT AS A FRIVOLOUS PLEASURE)

Thank you, BOSS, for this REALITY CHECK

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2021
On the move

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2021
ogashman:
My thought on gold

Playing out gradually
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Selling EurUsd

Entry 1.1864
Sl: 1.1875

Tp:open

Modified
SL hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2021
Donvic4u:

If it's not based on your personal experience then let's move on
I trade with them,and they payout faster than ftmo
Pls tell us your experience with them..

As long as you get paid that is okay. It doesn't change my opinion with or without direct experience trading with them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2021
GabsonFX:
Good day to everyone.....Reality check.
Many have been here since the initiation of FTA but nothing to show for it.
Many here joined many years ago, some 2, 4, 6yrs but can ONLY record that losses are more than the profits they have made so far in this business...they many times conclude that fx is sc*m
Many so called veterans here will bump the thread sometimes so you all can see that they have been here since ages but heyyyy, it's all numbers, it doesn't amount to success in this business - don't be deceived and should not move you an inch.
Many can't even count how much time and data they have spent to stay active on FTA.
Many are here trading demo all these years, no accountable profit can be vouched. Many here even hide that they trade demo but pretend they trade live.
In fact, trading cent account is another modern day low low that people now indulge in. Please note that I'm not against cent account, especially for learning purpose but for how long? how can this pay bills, tell me; OR is this business not meant that we live a good life? How long will you trade cent account for? 3years? 5years? OR are we here to play game or kalokalo? I can't imagine.

The time is near when your friends and family will ask you when? A time will come when you settle down with wife and kids when you no longer have choice than to provide for them, accommodations, feeding, kids school...etc.

What I strongly believe is that you can not continue this way, it's either you make it in this business or you keep deceiving yourself and no one here.

I know you will come to reality one day, because life reality will catch up on you one very nice day but I sincerely hope that you come to reality in time.

I sincerely hope that you determine and define where you truly belong in this business.
I sincerely hope that you realize as early as possible that faking it will get you no where, whether you deceive us or not, your bills will continue to pile and we won't be there when you go into debt.

How do you tell people, your friend (new and old), family that you trade forex but they can't even see it on you; hard to tell you have a forex income but you have been here more than a year deceiving us. Many things are wrong guys.....Your way of life has to change. It's either you succeed in this business or you keep deceiving yourself which you know deep down in your heart.

PS: This is not intended or directed to any specific or particular individual here, but from what I have been through before I got to where I am today in the business. After I traded for about 9yrs, These were the reality checks I did on myself about 4yrs ago & now I manage 6 figures account........

Shalom!

Great speech. In other words, no place for deception in this business.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
My outlook on GBPUSD this week

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
ogashman:
Selling EurUsd

Entry 1.1864
Sl: 1.1875

Tp:open

Boss, I'm looking at .1880 since 4hr has not made a lower high yet, that price could be a good price for a lower high before the train leaves for good.

What do you think?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by fortz007: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Good day sir, i sent you a PM. Kindly reply
GabsonFX:
Many here joined many years ago, some 2, 4, 6yrs but can ONLY record that losses are more than the profits they have made so far in this business...they many times conclude that fx is sc*m
In fact, trading cent account is another modern day low low that people now indulge in. Please note that I'm not against cent account, especially for learning purpose but for how long? how can this pay bills, tell me; OR is this business not meant that we live a good life? How long will you trade cent account for? 3years? 5years? OR are we here to play game or kalokalo? I can't imagine.

The time is near when your friends and family will ask you when? A time will come when you settle down with wife and kids when you no longer have choice than to provide for them, accommodations, feeding, kids school...etc.

What I strongly believe is that you can not continue this way, it's either you make it in this business or you keep deceiving yourself and no one here.

How do you tell people, your friend (new and old), family that you trade forex but they can't even see it on you; hard to tell you have a forex income but you have been here more than a year deceiving us. Many things are wrong guys.....Your way of life has to change. It's either you succeed in this business or you keep deceiving yourself which you know deep down in your heart.

PS: This is not intended or directed to any specific or particular individual here, but from what I have been through before I got to where I am today in the business. After I traded for about 9yrs, These were the reality checks I did on myself about 4yrs ago & now I manage 6 figures account........

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
charly20:

Boss, I'm looking at .1880 since 4hr has not made a lower high yet, that price could be a good price for a lower high before the train leaves for good.

What do you think?

Yea.
1.188..... Was my projected area for a sell. Nevertheless, I sold at 1.1864 with 10 pips sl cos there were some of my parameters that were met.

So if it didn't go as planned, I lose jus 10pips then wait for price to my projected area before I trigger another sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jsheng(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
jsheng:

Anoda setup loadin

Result speaks for itself

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
May short here below 52500

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by kenostika(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
After years of successful deposits,i can no longer fund my forex account via wire transfer through GTB with my domiciliary account.The request was rejected.GTB no longer process wire transfer for forex trading.This country is gone.Any suggestions?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
kenostika:
After years of successful deposits,i can no longer fund my forex account via wire transfer through GTB with my domiciliary account.The request was rejected.GTB no longer process wire transfer for forex trading.This country is gone.Any suggestions?
Use cr..ypt...o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by IMAliyu(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
kenostika:
You can always use other services like Skrill, Neteller, or use digital currency.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by IMAliyu(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
IMAliyu:

Taking the short anyway.
Progressing nicely

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by BrightFuture48: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
GabsonFX:

Shalom!
This is Deep! An eye opener. Gracia!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Potential reversals on GU, GJ, and Gold.

Watch the reaction on the daily candle.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ebenezary(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
this is your best option, go to GTB, request for USD VISA CARD,
open, skrill or Neteller or Perfectmoney, link the Visa card to anyone of your choice
and make the instant deposit and from there transfer to your fx broker easily
kenostika:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
Both trades closed with 130pips ish....no more open positions atm.

GabsonFX:
Market is closed: GU and GJ positions continue on to the next market open (Monday).

GJ @ 75pips
GU @ 89pips

Gold abandoned until Tuesday or Wednesday

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
If you are trading on HTF, wait for the sell structure to form properly.

GU, GJ, and Gold.

Allow it to take out the low of the two previous daily candles.

But if you are an aggressive trader, you can jump right in.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Overall structure on GJ and GU is bearish. Weekly and Daily.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by skylane: 12:02am On Sep 07, 2021
charly20:

They said "nobody is wrong and nobody is right in the business" because bears eat, bulls eat and pigs are slaughtered.

You were right and turns out I'm equally right.
Cheers to a new week!
I hope we get pips this week (the blue ones though grin)
we are only right to our pockets bro,amen oooo more pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2021
Potential sell on EU. There's a break of Structure on H1. Look for a good entry signal and short.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ekesoft(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2021
GabsonFX:
Both trades closed with 130pips ish....no more open positions atm.

mind sharing the reason for this action
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 5:22am On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=samfelly post=105533370]

STRONG AND PRECISE MESSAGE!

ABOUT TIME I RE-EXAMINED MYSELF IN THIS BUSINESS (AND STOP TAKING IT AS A FRIVOLOUS PLEASURE)

Thank you, BOSS, for this REALITY CHECK
[/quote...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jsheng(m): 5:23am On Sep 07, 2021
jsheng:

Result speaks for itself

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 6:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Trade opened on EU at 1.1880. let's see how far we can ride this wave.

@ogashman

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Back from Nairaland ban. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2021
So I was in a gold buy since yesterday. Closed this morning cos I expected sellers to push lower. Lucky me cos price already hit my SL price.

Let's see what the day has for us.

We watch and wait... grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 7:58am On Sep 07, 2021
Last two weeks was really crazy for me. Lost 18% of the account (First losing week in 2 months) but I've been able to recoup almost half of that since last week.

I was very careful to take trades from last week cos of my psychology was badly hit by the loss, confidence level dropped I would be honest so I took trades carefully.

Hopefully, I get out of this state of mind and find my balls back.

Happy week guys, I wish everyone the best.

And for Gabsonfx, nice write up. Very good insight to everyone of us. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.