Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (324618 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sell SL 2046

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ishow2005(m): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
ishow2005:

Since infofirst is in ban mode, this is an update courtesy infofirst, the trial contest in prep for the main contest ended.
All participants should try to auto sync their trading account again just to be sure the latest update is used to judge the winner.
This is how the table looks before final announcement in the next one hour.
@Prosperotrading

Kindly send the pin to access your results to me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Succhris: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Satine:

just trading my plan.
Alright
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ProsperoTrading: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
ishow2005:

@Prosperotrading

Kindly send the pin to access your results to me.

Have sent you a dm. Kindly respond so I can send it to your email
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
ProsperoTrading:

Have sent you a dm. Kindly respond so I can send it to your email
you have better strategy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
I also need this competition to test my strategy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ishow2005(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
ishow2005:

Since infofirst is in ban mode, this is an update courtesy infofirst, the trial contest in prep for the main contest ended.
All participants should try to auto sync their trading account again just to be sure the latest update is used to judge the winner.
This is how the table looks before final announcement in the next one hour.

After review of the final results of the demo contest, the winner is @Prosperotrading. Prize on the way.
CONGRATULATIONS BRO.
Kudos to every participants and @satine been the only female and coming close will get a token as well. Dm for further instructions.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ishow2005(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
The trial gave some clue on how to get the main contest starting March 1 a better one. I will advice those willing to participate in that one to be part of a second trial contest starting next Sunday night till friday evening to try. The systems automatically disqualifies you once you break the rules.
Then participants should learn to follow all the rules moving forward.
Note, the contest is aim at making us all a better trader and bring the best out of us all.
A lesson from the contest, not trading is also a gain. One of the participants did not place any trade and still got a spot.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ProsperoTrading: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
ishow2005:

After review of the final results of the demo contest, the winner is @Prosperotrading. Prize on the way.
CONGRATULATIONS BRO.
Kudos to every participants and @satine been the only female and coming close will get a token as well. Dm for further instructions.

Reward received. Big thanks boss, am grateful. And congrats to all fellow contestants.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Satine(f): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
ishow2005:

CONGRATULATIONS BRO.

0mg, Thanks Boss for the encouragement. I really appreciate this.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
I don't know how to join
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thumb up for infofirst

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Satine(f): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Gift received with a grateful heart. Thank you so much boss.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ishow2005(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Next contest for next week up, ensure you follow the rules. No exemption. This is in prep for the big one. Its a serious business, no emotion pleading will be considered if rules broken.
Lets not forget, its aim at making us better. Any member here can join.

All the best

link to join
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1223&rx=1612550820069

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Mayork2(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
ishow2005:
The trial gave some clue on how to get the main contest starting March 1 a better one. I will advice those willing to participate in that one to be part of a second trial contest starting next Sunday night till friday evening to try. The systems automatically disqualifies you once you break the rules.
Then participants should learn to follow all the rules moving forward.
Note, the contest is aim at making us all a better trader and bring the best out of us all.
A lesson from the contest, not trading is also a gain. One of the participants did not place any trade and still got a spot.
I'm definitely joining this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by iamehmakute(m): 2:22am On Feb 06, 2021
I just use the mt4 demo without any broker, just like that . How do I go about joining the competition
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 4:12am On Feb 06, 2021
ishow2005:
Next contest for next week up, ensure you follow the rules. No exemption. This is in prep for the big one. Its a serious business, no emotion pleading will be considered if rules broken.

All the best

link to join
https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1223&rx=1612550820069

I don't know how to go about this. I will need a guide can I post my wasap number here so you could guide me on the registration? Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by GladmanGoddey(m): 6:30am On Feb 06, 2021
wiconse:

Where have you been?

My guy I have been so busy offline, but will soon be back may around march

How is trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 8:19am On Feb 06, 2021
ishow2005:

All the best

link to join

I missed out on the action....
my phone died no light over here....
waiting for the next one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Dathypebruv(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2021
ishow2005:

All the best

link to join

Here it is....

Cc. Kaesyrn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Sunnycliff(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2021
ishow2005:

All the best

link to join

I am joining too as a new participant
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 11:38am On Feb 06, 2021
ishow2005:

All the best

link to join

why is the leverage 1:25...
the Brooker I use have only 1:50 as minimum,.
which Brooker can I use please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by LAxYMAN: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2021
ishow2005:

All the best

link to join

I'll be there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ishow2005(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
Donsheddy:

The leverage is 1:25 because the real amount account you will manage if you are in the top three during the main contest will have 1:25 leverage and the least amount you will manage is $1000.
Icmarkets has all the requirements for a demo account

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by LAxYMAN: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Donsheddy:

Try using FXTM
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Mayork2(m): 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ntybynte:
Visit my signature to learn how to stop losing bets on football games.
GTFO of here

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Mayork2:
GTFO of here
LMAO
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2021
I guess its not good skipping a step in a learning process, i just jumped into learning intermmediate cycles thinking i wouldnt need the daily cycle but its the daily cycle that makes up the intermmediate cycle so this is me going back to the drawing board. I expect a high(but lower than the DCH) at the first red zone before a decline to a DCL(lower than thursday low), we are in the 3rd daily cycle of an intermmediate cycle.

Now the problem is i dont know if this decline will break the ICL, if it does(which will mean this intermmediate cycle is a short one) then we start looking for the next ICL but if it doesnt then we will wait for either the 4th or 5th daily cycle for an ICL and the time frame for that will march end/april. One thing is certain which is that the next ICL will be left translated and for me the target will be at that 1690 to 1650 zone.

DCH- daily cycle high
DCL- daily cycle low
ICL-intermmediate cycle low
ICH- intermmediate cycle high
Left translated- spends more time going down
Right translated- spends more time going up

I know this concept will confuse alot of people at first as it did me but no be two heads dem experts get. Happy weekend.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Mayork2(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
XAUTrader4L:

LMAO
don't mind the scammer with his fake fixed matches..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
XAUTrader4L:
I guess its not good skipping a step in a learning process, i just jumped into learning intermmediate cycles thinking i wouldnt need the daily cycle but its the daily cycle that makes up the intermmediate cycle so this is me going back to the drawing board. I expect a high(but lower than the DCH) at the first red zone before a decline to a DCL(lower than thursday low), we are in the 3rd daily cycle of an intermmediate cycle.

Now the problem is i dont know if this decline will break the ICL, if it does(which will mean this intermmediate cycle is a short one) then we start looking for the next ICL but if it doesnt then we will wait for either the 4th or 5th daily cycle for an ICL and the time frame for that will march end/april. One thing is certain which is that the next ICL will be left translated and for me the target will be at that 1690 to 1650 zone.

DCH- daily cycle high
DCL- daily cycle low
ICL-intermmediate cycle low
ICH- intermmediate cycle high
Left translated- spends more time going down
Right translated- spends more time going up

I know this concept will confuse alot of people at first as it did me but no be two heads dem experts get. Happy weekend.

This is more like it

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.