Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (324692 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Be active on FTA and stay active.
If you have a new moniker, let me be able to link you to your previous moniker OR if not, I like to see your past posts on FTA..etc

oshie:

My question is what are the steps one has it take to qualify his moniker? This is to enable one qualify for subsequent challenge in Future

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 12:21am On Sep 29, 2021
Feshizzy:

Depends on the TF you are looking at it from.
I'm holding my Buys on EU,
Might add a third trade soon

Buy has started today.

Note: this is not a trading advise call grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by vpaymoney(m): 1:29am On Sep 29, 2021
How I turned$10,000 to $109,000 from 5th September to date and my partner change in attitude towards me make me blow the account.
Btw: @gabson didn't send me any invite for the project. Meanwhile not all of we traders like to make noise here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 2:55am On Sep 29, 2021
vpaymoney:
How I turned$10,000 to $109,000 from 5th September to date and my partner change in attitude towards me make me blow the account.
Btw: @gabson didn't send me any invite for the project. Meanwhile not all of we traders like to make noise here.

Best lie so far these season,
Keep it up, cheesy cheesy

My dear you ain't making noise as a trader,
You are actually a gambler.
The key to trading is sustainability
If you can't achieve that, then na gamble.

A trader that makes 1% monthly and can do that consistently is better than a trader gambler that makes 200% in two weeks and blower it in less than a month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jsheng(m): 6:26am On Sep 29, 2021
successsam121:

Sure, you be correct person. Got that from Boss jsheng. But please no tell am o. Smiles!
Abi, wetin I no sef?

Still a humble learner!
Haaahaaa.... No shake tables this early morning ooh.... I c u both ooh
Enjoy ur day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by altteemy: 6:31am On Sep 29, 2021
Feshizzy:

Best lie so far these season,
Keep it up, cheesy cheesy
That might be the excuse but it is a fact that stress makes traders misbehave. Though it is actually indiscipline that happens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Very true, boss.

I took two weeks break at a point due to stress.

altteemy:

That might be the excuse but it is a fact that stress makes traders misbehave. Though it is actually indiscipline that happens.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2021
jsheng:

Haaahaaa.... No shake tables this early morning ooh.... I c u both ooh
Enjoy ur day

100% love for you, baba.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 6:50am On Sep 29, 2021
CopyJoe:
Very true, boss.

That may be the case but I would peg his loss at ridiculous position sizes that collapsed his account in such a very short time with the amount made (if true). That coupled with not being in the right frame of mind to trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2021
Piptocoin:

That may be the case but I would peg his loss at ridiculous position sizes that collapsed his account in such a very short time with the amount made (if true). That coupled with not being in the right frame of mind to trade.

I was responding to the part that says stress can affect trading.

I don't know about the other part.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Piptocoin:

I agree with you that his risk management is very poor.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by pickatyoubackup: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Usdchf looks like a buy.
There is something I observed about FTMO @gabson. There spread fluctuates very fast.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by pickatyoubackup: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Usdchf looks like a buy.
There is something I observed about FTMO @gabson. There spread fluctuates very fast. .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by altteemy: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2021
CopyJoe:
Very true, boss.

Lol. The funny thing is I once taught a class and warned not to trade if you are having issues with your partner.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2021
I go long on this pair with the 30M TF.

successsam121:

God no go shame us, baba. Persistence and Patience are like 2 good jolly friends..keep pressing bro. We will get there.

Meanwhile, I have entered AU sell trade Sl @ 0.7310.
Fingers crossed.

Still a humble learner!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Abeg we go need weekly updates for the competition, may the pips be in your favour!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jsheng(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2021
successsam121:

100% love for you, baba.

So far you don't give your broker money... I am happy for you
I have dash brokers Money in the past due to lack of structure 'at large' in this game, but thank God the reverse is the case now

Patience matters a lot in this trade

Entry point also matters a lot...

I mean what do I kno self

Still a humble learner like my friend @successam121

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2021
Hello, house, I want to state my desire to divorce XAUUSD, officially.

Dis is coming as a result of me realising that a Struggling Small Capital Trader as Me should not be romancing a Fast and Deadly Chick as Gold. And dis revelation became so vivid after sticking to the ONLY Pair Gabsonfx challenge demands of US. I have seen that I can be Profitable with other pairs other than Gold.

THANK u

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2021
samfelly:

Dis is coming as a result of me realising that a Struggling Small Capital Trader as Me should not be romancing a Fast and Deadly Chick as Gold. And dis revelation became so vivid after sticking to the ONLY Pair Gabsonfx challenge demands of US. I have seen that I can be Profitable with other pairs other than Gold.

THANK u

Wise decision.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2021
abham:
I go long on this pair with the 30M TF.

Mine is on daily tf. We could both be right and chop some pips.
Abi, wetin I know self?

Still a humble learner

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2021
jsheng:

So far you don't give your broker money... I am happy for you
I have dash brokers Money in the past due to lack of structure 'at large' in this game, but thank God the reverse is the case now

Patience matters a lot in this trade

Entry point also matters a lot...

I mean what do I kno self

Still a humble learner like my friend @successam121

Gbam!
You are doing well, boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2021
The moniker did not qualify, that's why, sorry.

vpaymoney:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2021
The spread is less than 1 pip. Goes up every beginning of a new day but for 1hr max.

I don't know how it does on trial, I've not tried that before.

pickatyoubackup:
Usdchf looks like a buy.
There is something I observed about FTMO @gabson. There spread fluctuates very fast. .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2021
samfelly:

THANK u

Now you know....you must have deep pockets to date Gold. She is a gold digger. lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jsheng(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2021
samfelly:

THANK u
Gold is for d big account holders, I wonder why peeps with a smaller account will want to trade Gold, one single spike can wipe out d account, not only gold, there also some currency pairs that you don't trade with small account, e.g, Usdcad...

This is have seen
What do I know self
Still a humble learner like my friend @success

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2021
altteemy:

1090% in less than a month,
That's not trading, it's gambling.

What can't be sustained is not trading but gambling.

Doing this alone has already put you at the tipping point of emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2021
vpaymoney:

This statement is wrong, sir. We are not making noise here, we are sharing what we think we understand about the market.

We would not be offended though if you equally decide to "make noise" as the rest of us do. smiley

Peace!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Feshizzy:

1090% in less than a month,
That's not trading, it's gambling.

What can't be sustained is not trading but gambling.

Doing this alone has already put you at the tipping point of emotions.

Boss mii...if someone makes 1090% in 1 month & can average dat returns 3 out of 6 months..no be gambling boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Boss mii...if someone makes 1090% in 1 month & can average dat returns 3 out of 6 months..no be gambling boss

No its not gambling if they can keep it up for a year,
These things a like building castle in the sky
It's fictional and not realistic.

The best i have seen in trading was someone doing 50% monthly for more than 3 years and never blew the account.

Trading is not only about making profit, its also about keeping them too.

Always control/achieve what you can keep.

Make una dey try avoid all these Instagram/YouTube motivator, they tell you things they themselves can't do cheesy their source of wealth is far from anything trading.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
successsam121:

Mine is on daily tf. We could both be right and chop some pips.
Abi, wetin I know self?

Still a humble learner

Account dey red for here. cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
I dropped this message on the forum section of the challenge on fxblue.

For the challenge and funding, just one pair should be adhered to. But if you feel you have chosen a wrong pair and realized it is very less volatile and not what you thought, you now decide to switch to a supposedly volatile pair in the list, pls send me a mail indicating your current and the new pair.

You can change pair ONLY once

This rule is in place cos I strongly believe that one can make even more than 240pips just on one pair in a full month.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
You should learn to construct your words so that it won't look like an insult

vpaymoney:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.