Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323376 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2021
VlamesIffect:
I never still understand how Scalpers dey deal with loss.... because their risk rewrd no just gel to me.....
Any strategy wey i come across...i dey ask wetin be ENTRY. WETIN BE EXIT...how much risk rewrd se na 1:1 or 1:3.
Scalpers get everything but their risk reward na 1:0.5 some even less.....

(mimicking Okon) Reave it, we rove it like that! grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2021
Feshizzy:
I'm still in this EU buy cheesy
Let's see how it plays out this week or next week.

Remember always test your strategy brutally for at least 10 years if you want to be a serious trader.

The business is already full of mediocre in form of traders don't be one of them.

If you want to make serious money, you have to take the business serious.

Always be willing to try something new till you find one that you can stick your balls to it.

Trading journey is a very rough and brutal road. That's why you see the so called mentors can't post their trade journal or explorer.

In the eyes of the market everyone is equal, rich, poor, tall, short, male, female etc.

Buy or sell both trader is right in all boils down to patience and discipline

Patience to know when to enter or hold on to a trade.
And discipline to accept what the market gives you. You

Omo I dey drop motivational quote ooo
Tony142 dey learn work for where i dey so cheesy

Note: this is not a trade call.

Boss, ur balls big ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2021
GU. Trend is down and I look towards 1.3000 long term.

Selling only. I want my errors to be minimal. EU taught us a big lesson.

Enjoy!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 11:53am On Oct 07, 2021
1st month positive but didn't hit target.
free 2nd month was offered. I blew it.

$300 gone. Going for 2/3 weeks sabbatical.

Like Arnold I'll be back.

The bright side, I can afford to loss that fund, but definitely NOT happy to.
The forex side that doesn't get publish enough.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Abambam:

Nice one mate,
I admire the courage,
Hopefully you will comeback stronger and better.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Abambam:

Nice. Keep it going man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
SL hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
samfelly:

(mimicking Okon) Reave it, we rove it like that! grin

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Abambam:

Astalavista bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
GA surprised me. It took out BE level of the 2nd position while reversing and later returned to the original direction. Thank God I already gained some pips before moving to BE sha.
Fingers crossed. Except you are an insider, "the fear of NFP report is..........."
Abi wetin I know sef?

Still a humble learner.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by niyeee: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
jsheng:

Binary option trade still dey exist?
Abeg give me the link if u have any

How can I reach you. I sent a request through nairaland but seems you didn't receive it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Abambam:

Little wonder you have been scarce from the thread. A worthy pursuit. Success does not mean there was no failure. Wish you all the best on your next attempt.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Come to think of it, why will someone who is not yet consistent in forex be applying for a prop firm? I still don't get the idea.

Firstly, forex is a game of psychology, if you have not mastered yourself properly and be consistent with your own little capital, I see no need reason for you to be going for the challenge especially for those who don't have much to spare. It can be psychologically damaging if you lose out.

I have not even considered such cos I am not in such mental state yet.

Anyways, goodluck to those who do. May the pips be with you. grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Also, I decided to reduce my input on this thread so I can focus on my trading and yes I have been doing better the last 2 weeks.

I had a deep think and I realised posting here puts pressure on me (pressure to appear as a "guru" trader) and that disturbs my trading decision. I don't need this. I have a long way to go.

However, I check on the thread daily and look out for Gold charts and calls.
Thanks everyone for the input. I love them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Forexislife:
Come to think of it, why will someone who is not yet consistent in forex be applying for a prop firm? I still don't get the idea.

Firstly, forex is a game of psychology, if you have not mastered yourself properly and be consistent with your own little capital, I see no need reason for you to be going for the challenge especially for those who don't have much to spare. It can be psychologically damaging if you lose out.

You are right. Very right. However, that is the most basic of conditions for venturing into prop firm challenges. There are skilled forex traders that find it difficult to scale through the challenges. I read on forexfactory where, according to person, ftmo said that only 8% of those who take the challenges make it to the funding stage. That says a lot especially with so-called experts parading no-loss systems on youtube or forex forums. It takes planning, discipline, and an edge to survive the pit of prop firm challenges. This is why I said a system should be able to lock-in pips to stand a chance of meeting its daily, or weekly, or monthly target.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Piptocoin:

You are right. Very right. However, that is the most basic of conditions for venturing into prop firm challenges. There are skilled forex traders that find it difficult to scale through the challenges. I read on forexfactory where, according to person, ftmo said that only 8% of those who take the challenges make it to the funding stage. That says a lot especially with so-called experts parading no-loss systems on youtube or forex forums. It takes planning, discipline, and an edge to survive the pit of prop firm challenges. This is why I said a system should be able to lock-in pips to stand a chance of meeting its daily, or weekly, or monthly target.
that itself is too much pressure. Almost two months ago, I took a big loss and that affected my psychology, I didn't even know how to spot a pin bar again grin i had to step back from the charts for almost 2 weeks.

Now imagine if one has a periodic target, how do you deal with the fact that you might not be mentally ready to take a trade for a week. That is disaster. Only experienced traders can scale through when the big fund is deposited. Those of us who are not experienced stand no chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dollar index on the rise

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2021
Forexislife:

I agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
samfelly:

Boss, ur balls big ooo

I do not understand, what do u mean
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
saintfaculty:
Dollar index on the rise
Great!
More of this and less talk.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
Forexislife:
that itself is too much pressure. Almost two months ago, I took a big loss and that affected my psychology, I didn't even know how to spot a pin bar again grin i had to step back from the charts for almost 2 weeks.

Now imagine if one has a periodic target, how do you deal with the fact that you might not be mentally ready to take a trade for a week. That is disaster. Only experienced traders can scale through when the big fund is deposited. Those of us who are not experienced stand no chance.

Shows that trading is 5% skill and 95% psychology. I agree with you. Some traders have even committed suicide from being unable to recover from substantially large losses. They had no reason trading when the psychological aspect still needed work.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gold still in the band playing with people's minds and money grin

As for me and my household, we shall continue to wait upon the Gold grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mitigation bloc around 1475 is a possibility.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jsheng(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
niyeee:

How can I reach you. I sent a request through nairaland but seems you didn't receive it
Fly dis link, jsh_eng@yahoodotcom...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good day everyone, in order to make communication and learning of this Forex trading more easier, I decided to create the WhatsApp version of this thread on WhatsApp, I titled it "Nairaland Forex Traders"

This thread will still remain here, but the 2nd version of it will be on WhatsApp, Only traders from this thread will be allowed to join the WhatsApp version of it

There are 2 ways to join, which are

1. Click on this link below
https:///DuPkW5EH2KfI2TrMv63k34 that is the link to join the WhatsApp group, so click it and join directly, if u tried the link and it did not work, then copy the link and go to Google and search for it, Google will automatically show you a way to join the group directly

2. The 2nd way to join it is to message me on WhatsApp, my WhatsApp number is: 09031740226 , just message me on WhatsApp and say "I want to join the Nairaland Forex Traders WhatsApp Group Chat" then I will automatically know that u are from Nairaland and i will add you to the group immediately

Pls, for those who will want to mention me,before you mention me, pls delete my WhatsApp number 1st, I do not want my phone number to be on Nairaland, I will personally delete it after 3 days, but if u want to mention this my post, pls delete it before you mention me, hope u understand?....Good

Only active members of this thread will be allowed to join, u can follow any of the 2 method above to join the 2nd version of this thread on WhatsApp cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tony142:
Good day everyone, in order to make communication and learning of this Forex trading more easier, I decided to create the WhatsApp version of this thread on WhatsApp, I titled it "Nairaland Forex Traders"

This thread will still remain here, but the 2nd version of it will be on WhatsApp, Only traders from this thread will be allowed to join the WhatsApp version of it

There are 2 ways to join, which are

1. Click on this link below
https:///DuPkW5EH2KfI2TrMv63k34 that is the link to join the WhatsApp group, so click it and join directly, if u tried the link and it did not work, then copy the link and go to Google and search for it, Google will automatically show you a way to join the group directly

2. The 2nd way to join it is to message me on WhatsApp, my WhatsApp number is: 09031740226 , just message me on WhatsApp and say "I want to join the Nairaland Forex Traders WhatsApp Group Chat" then I will automatically know that u are from Nairaland and i will add you to the group immediately

Pls, for those who will want to mention me,before you mention me, pls delete my WhatsApp number 1st, I do not want my phone number to be on Nairaland, I will personally delete it after 3 days, but if u want to mention this my post, pls delete it before you mention me, hope u understand?....Good

Only active members of this thread will be allowed to join, u can follow any of the 2 method above to join the 2nd version of this thread on WhatsApp cool

What do we want to be typing on WhatsApp that we can't do here or is doing here already?

Do this solely at your own peril and not under the guise of FTA.

FTA NL doesn't have any other platform..

You are clearly beginning to display fraud tendency at this point.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Feshizzy:

What do we want to be typing on WhatsApp that we can't do here or is doing here already?

grin grin na wa for you o. I get where he's coming from tho.... telegram is better. I think i said something like this before....but again without regulation fraudulent things could happen.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
Feshizzy:

fraud?...do I asked any body for money?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
Tony142:

fraud?...do I asked any body for money?

Trust me you don't want to start that topic

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
Feshizzy:

Trust me you don't want to start that topic

I starts topics for a living, so come on cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2021
Feshizzy:

I wonder o, what's special about WhatsApp? Another saxy4c loading

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.