Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323834 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2021
samfelly:
Feshizzy, wake up ooo grin

Since u have been in myfxbook.com before me, which one of the MT4 do I pick from the numerous? Don't want to taste all 1st

MT4 autoupdate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2021
samfelly:
Feshizzy, wake up ooo grin

Since u have been in myfxbook.com before me, which one of the MT4 do I pick from the numerous? Don't want to taste all 1st

Mt 4 live update or auto update
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 9:19am On Oct 21, 2021
samfelly:
Thank you very much, for sharing this. I have registered.

The interesting thing about this Competition is that it is Just for Ghanaians and Nigerians, only - No all these Indians, Russians, Indonesians or Malaysians ruthless traders, rara

See you all there, come November 1st, by God's grace.

Once again, thank u

Haryodehjia, is one Agnes your Account Officer? She contacted me yesterday to make enquiries about my interest in the forthcoming Hantec contest, which I signed-up for.

She didn't know that I have been with Hantec from the very first day, Aprill, 2020 that I started learning Forex Trading, cos our then mentor ensured we all open an account before he will proceed with the class. So when she wanted to prompt me to send her documents to complete an account registration, I simply told her I have one before now.

My assigned Account Officer no dey try. She suppose dey do follow-up on me.

Anyways, I don resurrect my Hantec Account - Exness, thank you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2021
CopyJoe:
MT4 autoupdate

Feshizzy:
Mt 4 live update or auto update

Thank you. I will go with the Auto Update (it's self explanatory enough)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 9:34am On Oct 21, 2021
samfelly:

Haryodehjia, is one Agnes your Account Officer? She contacted me yesterday to make enquiries about my interest in the forthcoming Hantec contest, which I signed-up for.

She didn't know that I have been with Hantec from the very first day, Aprill, 2020 that I started learning Forex Trading, cos our then mentor ensured we all open an account before he will proceed with the class. So when she wanted to prompt me to send her documents to complete my registration, I simply told her I have one before now.

My assigned Account Officer no dey try. She suppose dey do follow-up on me.

Anyways, I don resurrect my Hantec Account - Exness, thank you

Your darling Exness.

Why tho?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:01am On Oct 21, 2021
CopyJoe:
Your darling Exness.

Why tho?

grin I know I have been one fierce advocate of Exness here, of late, but I will not be using them, at the moment.

They have temporarily disabled me from making deposit, pending when they resolve my N20,000 that is missing behind the wire, which happened when an error occurred when I wanted to fund my account with them. When I contacted Support Team, they urged me to be patient that a reversal should happen, between banks (GT, my bank and Wema, theirs)

Although, I am still their guy, but I am pitching my tent with Hantec, also - one broker no go fit quench my hunger for trading

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2021
samfelly:

grin I know I have been one fierce advocate of Exness here, of late, but I will not be using them, at the moment.

They have temporarily disabled me from making deposit, pending when they resolve my N20,000 that is missing behind the wire, which happened when an error occurred when I wanted to fund my account with them. When I contacted Support Team, they urged me to be patient that a reversal should happen, between banks (GT, my bank and Wema, theirs)

Although, I am still their guy, but I am pitching my tent with Hantec, also - one broker no go fit quench my hunger for trading

Okay, boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2021
Tony142:
"All forex traders hate school, some of them drops out, while those who do not drop out usually have poor grade in exams" - Tony142

I'm not sure your quote today is accurate. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 10:39am On Oct 21, 2021
charly20:

I'm not sure your quote today is accurate. smiley

When u thrown a stone up it does not start falling immediately, it will still go up 1st until it get to a certain height were it can no longer go up again then it will start falling down

For now the quote is not accurate, but do not worry you will soon get to a certain height were the quote will now start working on you

All the great south Africa traders I know are all drop out

Forex is adductive and time consuming, combining it with school is not easy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2021
Since 95% - 99% of traders lose and since over 99% of strategies are useless, will it make sense if we start trading the opposite of a losing strategy, what do u think? #food 4 thought cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2021
Tony142:

When u thrown a stone up it does not start falling immediately, it will still go up 1st until it get to a certain height were it can no longer go up again then it will start falling down

For now the quote is not accurate, but do not worry you will soon get to a certain height were the quote will now start working on you

All the great south Africa traders I know are all drop out

Forex is adductive and time consuming, combining it with school is not easy

It's time consuming, TRUE.
It's really difficult combining the business with academics but some of us are pulling it off. undecided

And of course, we could just be the outliers. All I'm saying is, you could have avoided generalization in the quote.

"Most" would have captured it better. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MubaraqAbba(m): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Someone should please help me with N500 to eat.
Fidelity Bank
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
@GabsonFX

Can you help us beforehand with the newly modified rules?

So that we can ask questions and get used to it before the new competition starts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
Gold trade

Buystop 1780
Stoploss 1775

Target 1810
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MubaraqAbba(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2021
MubaraqAbba:
Someone should please help me with N500 to eat.
Fidelity Bank

Somebody just sent me 1k, thank you very much, may you never lack anything good you wish for. Ameen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Tony142:
"All forex traders hate school, some of them drops out, while those who do not drop out usually have poor grade in exams" - Tony142

Fallacy of the highest order
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2021
Are you giving up on FX, cos that's what this means to me shocked

Tony142:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Fxwarrior:
Gold trade

Buystop 1780
Stoploss 1775

Target 1810

You and Forexislife just dey dangle Gold trades for my eyes these days grin. Abi make I woo the idiot digger back ni? Just that the babe don stir great fear inside me totally. Maybe I no go dey feed her with 0.1 lot again. Only 0.02 or 0.01 should do her.

Gold! I wan romance u, again, behave!! grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
@Gabsonfx, @Feshizzy, pls, how do I insert url into a word in my signature? Just like u two have it in your signatures. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
GabsonFX:
Are you giving up on FX, cos that's what this means to me shocked

Given up on school not forex
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
samfelly:

You and Forexislife just dey dangle Gold trades for my eyes these days grin. Abi make I woo the idiot digger back ni? Just that the babe don stir great fear inside me totally. Maybe I no go dey feed her with 0.1 lot again. Only 0.02 or 0.01 should do her.

Gold! I wan romance u, again, behave!! grin

Oga Sammy,
small breakup wey everybody dey manage, e reach your turn you no gree move on.

Oga samfelly, no be so oh grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
charly20:
Oga Sammy,
small breakup wey everybody dey manage, e reach your turn you no gree move on.

Oga samfelly, no be so oh grin

Lol grin if I hear... Move on go where? No, wait, how I wan take label XAUUSD on my plate number if I no trade that Gold digger mumu button?

Abeg o, I still dey catch her feelings grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Oya o, make una helep me again o. How do I get Trading Privileges for myfxbook verified o?

CC: Feshizzy, CopyJoe
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
samfelly:
Oya o, make una helep me again o. How do I get Trading Privileges for myfxbook verified o?

CC: Feshizzy, CopyJoe

There's a way you have to go to settings/portfolio from your avi, and you will see all of that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
I hope to do that by Sunday ish, I need good time to compile.

CopyJoe:
@GabsonFX

Can you help us beforehand with the newly modified rules?

So that we can ask questions and get used to it before the new competition starts.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2021
GabsonFX:

You are doing wonderfully well, sir. We all are totally grateful and indebted, sir.

We hope to make u proud.

Nagode
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lets trade to withdraw....

How I traded Nasdaq Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_RlwZHOgWs

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
saintfaculty:
Lets trade to withdraw....

Congrats, bro. That is the joy of Trading o. Keep raking more $ into ur aza o

Make Jah do all of us own too

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
Feshizzy:
There's a way you have to go to settings/portfolio from your avi, and you will see all of that

Verified now. Thanks. Pls, kindly help with the other request - about how to add url into a word in signature

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
GabsonFX:

Thank you, boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by femora007(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2021
Donvic4u:

Fallacy of the highest order
grin grin grin
Fallacy of hasty generalization

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.