Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323565 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
boom99:
USDCHF about selling

Done. Scalping all the way

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Once upon a time, I said I liked the idea of $index approaching 95/96.

We may not be far from these prices. Tomorrow will be exciting smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
USDCAD doing well

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
This week good ooo.. made this this week. No lose recorded

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Succhris: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Donsheddy:
GU doing the Lord's work

Baba, cut soap for me abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by letuak(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
GabsonFX:
I'm interested.

Please upload your 6months trading result here and I can contact you asap.

Just in case you don't like to upload your 6months result, please provide me with your trading explorer link, ff or myfxbk.

Just in case you don't like to do any of the two, pls provide me with your login detail and investor password.

Thanks so much in advance.

Wow! this is a killer punch.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Donsheddy:
GU doing the Lord's work
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Who caught that move on AUDUSD....
Sweet....yea

Down trend all the way.....
As for tomorrow NFP...... My leg never strong....I would be on a trading break.....

AUDUSD...is bae

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fxwarrior:
Gold trade
Sellstop 1795
Stoploss 1800
Hi
Target 1760

In all fairness, I should close this trade tonight unless price breaks towards 1785.

Meanwhile today's daily looks to close bullish and tomorrow might still be bullish.

So here's my take.
Close tonight.

Wait tomorrow for a sellstop at 1785 or a buystop at 1800.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Trade closed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tomorrow's NFP direction may be the most obvious to me prediction-wise.

Overall, I'm happy for growth.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2021

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
MONEY247:
Sweet....yea

As for tomorrow NFP...... My leg never strong....I would be on a trading break.....

AUDUSD...is bae

AU could possible fall further beyond tomorrow even after the news as its general outlook is bearish...
Abi wetin I know sef?

Still a bumble learner.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
GabsonFX:
My US$100K FTMO Account: Sharing the good and bad news all join - Let's learn some lessons.

See what US$8K + became today.........Today is another day of profit share..........I will tell my story.

Last week, I achieved a profit of $US8K and decided to stop trading, so I brought my profit split date forward from 31st Nov to 4th November. 2days after, I saw a sure trade and entered, gbam, it went opposite, I fought back, changed my profit split back to normal 31st of November, then I regained some of the loss, at US$7K - I requested my date brought forward again to 4th of November (this was 3rd time). Then I saw sure trade, I entered, went opposite down to $3K - then I was ready to fight back, I requested the 4th time to change my date back to 31st but the system did not allow me; stated that maximum change is 3 - wow... na so battle begin oooo, I pleaded to ftmo support to do this as one time and last time, they said NO that it is in our agreement........chai, na so battle start oooo that I must bring up my profit in the remaining 2days to 4th of November.

Na so I entered M15 to scalp and intraday ooo, chai, see gold ranged throughout after that surge......profit became $400, chai, I fought and raised it to $878 profit, ftmo will close this account by today's close and share my 80% profit - then they give me another fresh $100K account tomorrow.

LESSONS HERE:
1. Read the agreement line by line, know the details - now I learnt on the job and from experience that maximum profit split is 3
2. When you make a suitable % profit, stop and start over on the new account given, only you can define what is suitable.
3. Stick to your gun: in this case, ftmo's profit split maximum change rule caused me to go to M15,,, CHAI
4. Protect your account at all cost: This is what has kept me going with them - it gives you another opportunity for another day - if I had lost this account, I'm game over with them........now see, though I gave huge money back to the market - I am still in the game, I will be getting another fresh $100K account after this profit is shared today/tomorrow..........PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT AT ALL COST.

This message is just to show the house that I'm not here flaunting only the good parts of my trading career, I also have the bad side but I don't let them get in me.

Shalom

Incredible!
You remind me of the 2 major rules by the great wizard investor:
Rule 1 - Don't lose money (that is, protect your account)
Rule 2 - Don't forget rule 1.

Thanks, boss.

Still a humble learner.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
I missed out on the trades but I hope to get back on track as I still entered the bearish bias or I’m just having FOMO.

MONEY247:
Sweet....yea

AUDUSD...is bae
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
GabsonFX:
My US$100K FTMO Account: Sharing the good and bad news all join - Let's learn some lessons.

See what US$8K + became today.........Today is another day of profit share..........I will tell my story.

Last week, I achieved a profit of $US8K and decided to stop trading, so I brought my profit split date forward from 31st Nov to 4th November. 2days after, I saw a sure trade and entered, gbam, it went opposite, I fought back, changed my profit split back to normal 31st of November, then I regained some of the loss, at US$7K - I requested my date brought forward again to 4th of November (this was 3rd time). Then I saw sure trade, I entered, went opposite down to $3K - then I was ready to fight back, I requested the 4th time to change my date back to 31st but the system did not allow me; stated that maximum change is 3 - wow... na so battle begin oooo, I pleaded to ftmo support to do this as one time and last time, they said NO that it is in our agreement........chai, na so battle start oooo that I must bring up my profit in the remaining 2days to 4th of November.

Na so I entered M15 to scalp and intraday ooo, chai, see gold ranged throughout after that surge......profit became $400, chai, I fought and raised it to $878 profit, ftmo will close this account by today's close and share my 80% profit - then they give me another fresh $100K account tomorrow.

LESSONS HERE:
1. Read the agreement line by line, know the details - now I learnt on the job and from experience that maximum profit split is 3
2. When you make a suitable % profit, stop and start over on the new account given, only you can define what is suitable.
3. Stick to your gun: in this case, ftmo's profit split maximum change rule caused me to go to M15,,, CHAI
4. Protect your account at all cost: This is what has kept me going with them - it gives you another opportunity for another day - if I had lost this account, I'm game over with them........now see, though I gave huge money back to the market - I am still in the game, I will be getting another fresh $100K account after this profit is shared today/tomorrow..........PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT AT ALL COST.

This message is just to show the house that I'm not here flaunting only the good parts of my trading career, I also have the bad side but I don't let them get in me.

Shalom

And we surely appreciate your transparency, Sir.
Knowing that even the best of us gets his share of the hard knocks sometimes keeps people like me going.

May the pips favour you!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
GabsonFX:

LESSONS HERE:

Shalom

Thanks for sharing this with us.
The one thing I learnt here is there's no sure trade. That gold move of yesterday and today is a case study.
We keep learning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Possible gold trade for tomorrow

I may expect gold to reach 1786/88, then I should position a buystop at 1790 and possible Target at 1810 with stoploss at 1785

200 pips TP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Absolutely - no sure trade, protect your account at all cost so you can live to trade the next day

Gasive:

Thanks for sharing this with us.
The one thing I learnt here is there's no sure trade. That gold move of yesterday and today is a case study.
We keep learning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2021
GabsonFX:
I still smiled as I made my profit split this morning even though it dropped from $8K profit to $878 cos I'm sure of a continuous partnership with FTMO, fresh account will land today after they send my 80% share.

Think about it, $878 profit is not bad o, at all at all na hin bad; it was just a 2-week trade. In fact, this withdrawn profit go fit take care of the ongoing FTA $50K challenge ending in 2weeks OR it takes care of the credit I promised the 1st 3 winners. I go still get change sef.

Fibonacci88, how is your verification going: this message may be for you, you feel better if you lost a challenge than when you win a challenge and lost the verification, in other words: it's more painful to lost a verification after a challenge is won than to lost a challenge. Now that you have won a challenge, make sure you protect your account at all cost: meaning, if your account is say $10K, 5% daily DD, if you lost just $500, you lost the account despite still having 9.5K left - it becomes useless.

Protect that account.How:
Put SL at all time, alternatively, stay glued to your device to watch when it almost hits the %DD.
Prior to entering a trade, measure your SL gap coupled with the daily %DD and use it to determine your lot size....then set your SL.

More grace..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 6:34am On Nov 05, 2021
GabsonFX:

LESSONS HERE:

Shalom

I am brim full of respect for you. so far, in my dictionary you are a top trading guru. the real type. I know tomorrrow you will convert your experience and loss into ginormous profits. Kudos, boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2021
GabsonFX:
I still smiled as I made my profit split this morning even though it dropped from $8K profit to $878

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fibonacci88: 6:52am On Nov 05, 2021
GabsonFX:
I still smiled as I made my profit split this morning even though it dropped from $8K profit to $878 cos I'm sure of a continuous partnership with FTMO, fresh account will land today after they send my 80% share.

Think about it, $878 profit is not bad o, at all at all na hin bad; it was just a 2-week trade. In fact, this withdrawn profit go fit take care of the ongoing FTA $50K challenge ending in 2weeks OR it takes care of the credit I promised the 1st 3 winners. I go still get change sef.

Fibonacci88, how is your verification going: this message may be for you, you feel better if you lost a challenge than when you win a challenge and lost the verification, in other words: it's more painful to lost a verification after a challenge is won than to lost a challenge. Now that you have won a challenge, make sure you protect your account at all cost: meaning, if your account is say $10K, 5% daily DD, if you lost just $500, you lost the account despite still having 9.5K left - it becomes useless.

Put SL at all time, alternatively, stay glued to your device to watch when it almost hits the %DD.
Prior to entering a trade, measure your SL gap coupled with the daily %DD and use it to determine your lot size....then set your SL.

I hope to hear good news from you: like you have been funded.
Thanks Boss for checking out on me. Next week will make it my second week on the funded acc. The first goal is to protect the account second goal is to make profit. I am currently $160 profit on the account which is in line with the 5% monthly profit I gave myself. Discipline is key and I think the daily drawdown limit has helped me greatly become a better trader. Thanks Boss u have been a motivation. I hope to diversify my portfolio to FTMO b4 year end. The aim is to manage atleast a $50000 before end of next year.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by friendbee: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2021
GabsonFX:

I hope to hear good news from you: like you have been funded.
You are always an encouragement .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Can someone help me answer this : why Is the spread wide apart this week?

Samfelly GabsonFX fxwarrior and other bosses.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 7:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Gold Trade

Buy 1797
Stoploss 1792

Target 1810
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2021
saintfaculty:

I trade stricly using price action and these are the parameters i put into consideration when taking a trade.
Take care

thanks bro..

modified

what about the tf, does the analysis only work on the 1hr tf then you use a lower tf for sniper entry?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by rhynoemmie(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Hantec: I limited my lots size to 1 before, now it's the maximum 10.

boss how are your trades taken, is it by scalping or add ons or both?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2021
rhynoemmie:

thanks bro..

modified

what about the tf, does the analysis only work on the 1hr tf then you use a lower tf for sniper entry?

On any TF.... i do my chart markups marjoly on h4... entries on 15mins

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2021
saintfaculty:

On any TF.... i do my chart markups marjoly on h4... entries on 15mins

ok. thank you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2021
boom99:
Can someone help me answer this : why Is the spread wide apart this week?

Samfelly GabsonFX fxwarrior and other bosses.

This came out green but make person answer me na. I get scared when I see those lines wide apart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.