Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322516 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
GabsonFX:
The TCF Prop US$200K 2nd Stage Won in 4days
Guys, since the day I became a full-time trader, I have not had 4hrs straight sleep - I'm so worn out right now. I have been extremely busy studying charts day & night, doing some extensive/intensive digging of the market. Now, I can say I'm fully operating in a realm that I have never operated in my decades of trading career.

Good success comes with a lot of hard work, smart work, and dedication.

I have now completed both the US$200K challenge (stage 1) and verification (stage 2) of the prop firm TCF. I will now count 6 more days to make up the minimum trading days (10). By the 17th of December, 2021, TCF should provide me with a US$200K live account to start.

This with my US$100K FTMO makes my total trading capital US$300K

You give us hope in this journey.

I have not slept well for weeks now.

We will get there too.

Continue to win, boss.

This is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by zonall(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2021
GabsonFX:
Guys, since the day I became a full-time trader, I have not had 4hrs straight sleep - I'm so worn out right now. I have been extremely busy studying charts day & night, doing some extensive/intensive digging of the market. Now, I can say I'm fully operating in a realm that I have never operated in my decades of trading career.

I have now completed both the US$200K challenge (stage 1) and verification (stage 2) of the prop firm TCF. I will now count 6 more days to make up the minimum trading days (10). By the 17th of December, 2021, TCF should provide me with a US$200K live account to start.

Congrats boss...more wins.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
GabsonFX:

Well done mate,
Some people just see you posting huuuuge gains,
Dem think say na beans..

I saw the "decades", these folks don't really understand the sacrifice it takes to reach the 5%.

I celebrate your wins, sacrifice and dedication.
We dey your back.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2021
Feshizzy:

Well done mate,
Dem think say na beans..

I saw the "decades", these folks don't really understand the sacrifice it takes to reach the 5%.

We dey your back.

Yes boss. It comes with pain, dedication, hard work, consistency, and so on.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by DarkCaesar(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
boom99:
Today's profits. I don't believe in loses but will show them if they come.
is this a live account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by zonall(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
zonall:

...a smarter entry

BUY @ 1775.5
BOS + Breakout from Swap Zone {H4}
SL: 1772
TP: 1793
RR- 1: 5

MODIFIED : Trade closed with minimal profit as further bearish run is anticipated...done for the week.

....trade closed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
DarkCaesar:
is this a live account?

No sir ftmo free trial

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by DarkCaesar(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2021
boom99:

No sir ftmo free trial
okay boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
GabsonFX:

Maximum respect!
You give us hope to continue the struggle.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

This one, 1.2800 straight

Possibly, 1.2800. My eyes are fixed within this price range but I'm not certain we'll be having that this week.

All trading conditions have been met. I'm only waiting to pull the trigger.

New train for new passengers grin

Time and price
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
GabsonFX:

If u are still putting in the hard work..
Then what then should I say.
You are a real motivation sir, more success stories to come

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
GabsonFX:

Congrats boss, more wins ahead.

How can someone be a mate to his boss? t's not by age o. Show what you've got in the business and earn respect.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 3:45am On Dec 10, 2021
kumulus:

LTF = Lower Time Frame
bms = Break in Market Structure
rto = Return to Origin
sms = Shift in Market Structure
rtb = Return to Breaker/Origin
HTF= Higher Time Frame
POI = Point of Interest(s)

***Please take out the title, I'm just a student like yourself. You'll find very good resources on smart money concepts on YouTube in abundance, make sure to help yourself.

Lol. Okay. Thanks, plenty
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Succhris: 4:36am On Dec 10, 2021
GabsonFX:

The sky is your limit

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 6:39am On Dec 10, 2021
xalex77c:
what then is your trading strategy?

I use volume analysis to trade. It is not a strategy; it is a way of looking at the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by zonall(m): 6:42am On Dec 10, 2021
CopyJoe:

It depends on the TF he's playing.

And when his strategy tells him to get in or get out.

...you were spot-on...didn't remember that he uses higher TFs that take a longer while with a lot of intraday pullbacks. We are not far from 1766-1768, the smarter take-off entry for the bulls.

...what an elder sees sitting on the floor, the younger ones cannot see standing on their toes or on a treetop.... cool

...much respect @CopyJoe @GabsonFX @infofirst and all other FTA members who continue to straighten the FX learning curve.

...una well done....Good morning traders.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2021
GabsonFX:

awesome × 1000000! may your profits continue to climb higher....many congrats, boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 6:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Feshizzy:

Well done mate,
Dem think say na beans..

We dey your back.

true. people see the profits and assume they can replicate his feats in a short period as if trading is done with a magic wand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2021
AUDCAD should sell now. In already
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2021
AUDUSD sell too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2021
boom99:
AUDUSD sell too

In profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Feshizzy:

Well done mate,
Dem think say na beans..

We dey your back.

To some, it takes decades. To others, a few years. Still to some, a few months.

What matters is the sacrifice, dedication, hardwork and consistency put in to understand the market.

The learning curve period is not likely to be a one-size-fits-all situation.

Anyone who feels confident enough in his understanding of the market and wants to give it a go should definitely go ahead. After all, the market humbles us all smiley

Congratulations once more, Mr. GabsonFx.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2021
charly20:

What matters is the sacrifice, dedication, hardwork and consistency put in to understand the market.

The learning curve period is not likely to be a one-size-fits-all situation.

Anyone who feels confident enough in his understanding of the market and wants to give it a go should definitely go ahead. After all, the market humbles us all smiley

RT!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2021

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 10, 2021
GabsonFX:
FTMO Interview Request!
This is the 3rd Interview request I will be receiving from these guys, the 1st two were rejected, I do not want my face out there! Now another interview request is here based on my recent withdrawal where I made 95.65% Win rate from 46 trades and a total profit of US$19,113.00.

What do you guys think? Accept or Ignore?
accept oooo and shout out to us at the end cheesy cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2021
GabsonFX:
FTMO Interview Request!
This is the 3rd Interview request I will be receiving from these guys, the 1st two were rejected, I do not want my face out there! Now another interview request is here based on my recent withdrawal where I made 95.65% Win rate from 46 trades and a total profit of US$19,113.00.

Ignore.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2021
GabsonFX:
FTMO Interview Request!

but baba you sef Na beast,that win rate is too much naaaah
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2021
CopyJoe:

Ignore.

why
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by tosyne55(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Abeg make person invest in me, with a little capital to bounce back to trading, I'm really broke rn, even to eat na problem. I stopped trading Early this Year, so I could focus on school final year project, but now I graduated sch Nov. So I'm free to focus my time, anybody
Am an experienced trader
Pls guys
God bless
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by exmaysn12000: 9:17am On Dec 10, 2021
charly20:

I will love to know those who achieved consistently profitable trading and become a professional trader in few months.

Alot of us live in fantasy world. Hard fact always hard to accept.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2021
exmaysn12000:

I will love to know those who achieved consistently profitable trading and become a professional trader in few months.

Alot of us live in fantasy world. Hard fact always hard to accept.

You do realize 24 months is a few months, right?

You just blew my illustration out of context.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Englishisamust: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2021
GabsonFX:
FTMO Interview Request!

This motivation just dey choke me

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.