Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (335332 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by carbonado(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2021
carbonado:
hi inforfirst, so my start up was 5k initially, has i did not now it could be reduced(hotforex), then i read hear that you can remove funds on demo account too(hotforex). So i just did that this money(removed 4k). Tried refreshing to see whats up, but it still did not refresh yet. Let see how it goes.
.......@infofirst,should i still go ahead..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by carbonado(m): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2021
@ infofirst, lol,apparently,fxblue treats withdrawals of funds as drawdown, anyway, maybe the next one, as they just sent a mail to that effect. All the best folks,i see Nigerian traders doing great things in the future, just how our music industry is doing...Peace.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2021
carbonado:
hi inforfirst, so my start up was 5k initially, has i did not now it could be reduced(hotforex), then i read hear that you can remove funds on demo account too(hotforex). So i just did that this money(removed 4k). Tried refreshing to see whats up, but it still did not refresh yet. Let see how it goes.

Why did you start with 5k in the first place? First rule of the contest is to read the rules nd follow. No exemption. Good if you are able to reduce the balance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2021
I see some contestants using numbers and unfamiliar usernames. All contrary actions to the rules will not be accepted. We are in this contest to train our minds and minimize our emotions dangling here and there. Any form of am sorry will be disregarded. New usernames are welcome provided you posts here so we can at least know you are not trying to trick the system.
Follow the rules or try when next you are ready to follow the rules.
All questions at manipulating the rules will not be responded to henceforth.

Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by carbonado(m): 9:41am On Apr 19, 2021
infofirst:

Why did you start with 5k in the first place? First rule of the contest is to read the rules nd follow. No exemption. Good if you are able to reduce the balance.
...because 1k was not available....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2021
carbonado:
...because 1k was not available....

But I have been recommending icmarkets here. You still have the whole of today to join. Open icmarkets and tell them to change the leverage to 1:25 for you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 9:46am On Apr 19, 2021
Gbpusd, 1.3905/1.3911 looking at the daily tf might act as resistance, I will be paying attention.
I still believe Gu has a mission at 1.35xx/1.348x but I might be wrong. Will follow as the price directs.

Egbp has a date with 0.886xxx.

The charts has all that you need, make it your pal

Plan your trade and trade your plan.

Happy green pips filled week to us all.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2021
What do you think guys....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:37am On Apr 19, 2021
Donsheddy:

A drop is imminent. I'm waiting for DXY to bounce up before I enter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 11:52am On Apr 19, 2021
Check H4
Theyoungmaster:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2021
Donsheddy:

Take it to weekly n daily tf... Price is moving in a parrellel channel to the upside while still we have price moving in a descending broadening wedge too

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2021
peteregwu:

When you have been dealt with failures and losses, then your emotions for it would die down, that's if you don't give up, by then, you will become a disciplined trader.

Wow. I get your point.

Any specific tips you can lay for a newbie to achieve that? My trading psychology is not where it used to be months ago.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2021
Donvic4u:
Check H4

Looks like a slight divergence
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

I agree too.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Looks like a slight divergence

Yes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2021
infofirst:
Gbpusd, 1.3905/1.3911 looking at the daily tf might act as resistance, I will be paying attention.
I still believe Gu has a mission at 1.35xx/1.348x but I might be wrong. Will follow as the price directs.

Egbp has a date with 0.886xxx.

The charts has all that you need, make it your pal

Plan your trade and trade your plan.

Happy green pips filled week to us all.

1.390**/3911 almost clear 1.4000 next to pay attn to.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2021
infofirst:

Case closed on that then. You can not claim the prize. It is breach of one of the main rule.

Thanks for your understanding.

So I will share that for the next five as recharge card for them.

@theyoungmaster
@kingpipmarshall
@repbeejay
@gasive
@ekesoft4

Thank you Infofirst.

Concerning the contest, you have completed successful contests and I suggests you take the next leap. Contests trading should be on a live (REAL) account.

We have awesome traders here and they are performing beyond measures...We should get serious and make real money!!!.

This is just a suggestion.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by sconp: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2021
Contest starting on a very high note.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by bigbasho: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Username on fxblue is oobash...

infofirst:
Risk management is more important than profit making. All the rules are set with risk management as the main objective.
It will also make it impossible for someone to over trade and win with luck at the last minute.
Then It has come to my notice that some folks are trying to play a fast one by having two accounts and this is the reason why I stated that we only wanted fta moniker in the contest.
Unfamiliar names should make a post here so we can be sure they are not trying to cheat the system. In addition, everyone should send their demo details to me within the next three days of the contest start.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2021
Donsheddy:
Long term is a buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
KingPipmarshall:

Thank you Infofirst.

Concerning the contest, you have completed successful contests and I suggests you take the next leap. Contests trading should be on a live (REAL) account.

We have awesome traders here and they are performing beyond measures...We should get serious and make real money!!!.

Thank you.

I understand that you may want us to take up tougher challenges but the question is how many of us can fund a live account now, at least with a minimum of 100usd? And also considering that some of us are still newbies using the contest to grow, a live account contest may not be fair you know?

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2021
infofirst:
I see some contestants using numbers and unfamiliar usernames. All contrary actions to the rules will not be accepted. We are in this contest to train our minds and minimize our emotions dangling here and there. Any form of am sorry will be disregarded. New usernames are welcome provided you posts here so we can at least know you are not trying to trick the system.
Follow the rules or try when next you are ready to follow the rules.
All questions at manipulating the rules will not be responded to henceforth.

Thank you.
Seems some of the contestants are trying to cheat by using two different usernames. I think we should find a way to verify those new usernames that keeps popping up every new competition. @infofirst you r doing a great job. God bless

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
KingPipmarshall:

Thank you Infofirst.

Thank you.

Its too early to start now. Real account for contests? Nah
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2021
harizonal123:

Seems some of the contestants are trying to cheat by using two different usernames. I think we should find a way to verify those new usernames that keeps popping up every new competition. @infofirst you r doing a great job. God bless

Lets come with suggestions.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
infofirst:

Lets come with suggestions.

Maybe if we asked people to pay a small token to partake.

Which will be added to the prize at the end of the competition.

Or

Can an access code be given based on request? then you can have a master list of participants.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2021
I was in a haste to label the DCH which is now forming at the resistance zone as it should be, we have a red daily candle today but would like to see a close below the zone before i would think of placing a sell. Target will be 1714.08 where the DCL will form and complete this daily cycle. On another note the DCL should not break the support for 8 mar. to remain ICL.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by peteregwu(m): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Wow. I get your point.

Any specific tips you can lay for a newbie to achieve that? My trading psychology is not where it used to be months ago.

Follow professionals that are better. I am still learning, I have not reached anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by klinksd: 2:54am On Apr 20, 2021
Aluspecialty:
I've been very busy and had no time to enter any trade since the contest started.....Now, I'm free and taking my first trade, @klinks25, I'm coming for you, insha Jesus. grin

na joke I dey sha grin

@Aluspecialty, please feel free oooh, you be my Oga nah {much respect for your consistency and risk management}. As you comot, I just say make I check something for that your regular spot.... wink

Once you enter 'shop', I go comot from your seat 'sharperly'... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 3:01am On Apr 20, 2021
Aluspecialty:
These are the two ways they are trying to cheat with.

1. They have rushed to open a new NL account, and use it to post something here so they can obey one of the rules that say they must partake here. They will then register on fxblue contest and trade the two accounts differently.

Or

2. They don't even have to create a new NL account, they create two fxblue contests, one with known moniker, the other with a set of numbers or unknown name. They trade the two differently. If their main moniker makes it to the top 3, they leave it there. If the abstract number or unknown name makes it to the top 3, they quickly change it to the name we know and swap the other one to the fake number. I've personally seen someone did this.

Suggestions to correct this is tough! But my suggestion to catch anyone doing that is to take daily screenshot of the table for simple analysts, Or pay close attention to the top 5 and last 5, and see if you can see a fast jump from last to top 5.

Noted. Will pay attn and act. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2021
PAIRS IM LOOKING AT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.