Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star (44304 Views)

I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos" - Bbnaija Neo Shares Testimony / Nikki Bella Yeah, I’m Moving, But I Still Love John! / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by helpsomeone: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
"Early This Year, I Was Hustling To Pay Rent For A Self-Contained Apartment" - BBNaija's Neo Akpofure Shares Testimony As He Ends The Year Moving Into A New House

Neo Akpofure took to Twitter to reflect on his life as the year comes to an end, IgbereTV reports.

The former Big Brother Naija reality star explained that earlier this year, he was struggling to pay rent for a self-contained apartment, but he's ending the year by moving into ''his own house'' in Lagos.

He tweeted:

https://twitter.com/NeoAkpofure/status/1343969125010432003?s=19
. That's good. God shall perfect it
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
kenzysmith:
this nonsense talk must not to be carried to 2021
hahahaha.
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by obontami: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Audio shit.
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oluwa noni,Oba to n je Emi ni ! Congratulations bro.
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by doeeyed: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Like Erica, he's identified...

Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by od501: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
pretydiva:
Congratulations bro. But where did you get the money to build a house, what's your source of income?

Pained feminist spotted

Whatever he does for a living, we are sure no be Okpo work, and certainly not "Fans" that gave it to him! grin
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by HonKong: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
focus7:

Yahoo guy spotted.

They always hate it when the source of wealth is queried

When people are poor thier source of poverty is not been questioned, but when anyone successful is spotted he's source of wealth is being questioned.

1 Like

Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by HonKong: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
pretydiva:
My monthly salary. I saved and I got myself a phone
If you say so, but which work you dey do?
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by calcal: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
CONGRAT! HOPE MANY WILL FOLLOW YOUR FOOTSTEP.
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by mozes01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
pretydiva:
Congratulations bro. But where did you get the money to build a house, what's your source of income?
I believe the congrats is enough, Sherlock.
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by focus7: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
HonKong:

When people are poor thier source of poverty is not been questioned, but when anyone successful is spotted he's source of wealth is being questioned.

How do you interpret success or when does making money translate to success? To say that you are successful be confident enough to declare what you do to make money and let's see how much people have to learn from your story
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by nunnu: 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
HonKong:

Where did you get the money to buy the phone you're using?

Why do Nigerians get mad when you ask them their source of income?
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by Josywhyte: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
So all those formings wey most of una dey form for BBNAIJA una no even get money to pay rent? Mtcheww...Una go dey form wetin una no be like say una papa na senator.
Anyway,congrats
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
milky3:
what a great testimony, but what's d secret? cos this Jan. my landlord will be expecting sth, Pls Neo how can I own my house b4 year end?
meanwhile
*GOOD RESPECTABLE HABITS YOU SHOULD HAVE AS YOU ENTER 2021*
1...Stop looking for who is not looking for you.
2... Stop begging.
3...Stop saying more than necessary.
4...When people disrespect you, confront them immediately.
5...Don't eat other people's food more than they eat yours.
6...Reduce how you visit some people, especially if they don't reciprocate it.
7...Invest in yourself. Make yourself happy.
8... Stop entertaining gossip about other people.
9...Think before you talk. 80% of how people value you is what comes out of your mouth.
10... Always look your best. Dress the way you should be addressed.
11... Be an achiever. Get busy with your goals
12...Respect your time.
13... Don't stay in a relationship where you don't feel respected and valued. Walk away.
14... Learn to spend money on yourself. That's how people will learn to spend on you.
15... Be scarce sometimes.
16...Be a giver more than a receiver.
17...Don't go where you are not invited. And when invited don't overstay your welcome.
18...Treat people exactly the way they deserve.
19... Except they owe you money, two call attempts is enough. If they value you they will call you back.
20...Be good at what you do.
21.Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour.
22.Seek for Holy Spirit guidance before and after you do anything.
More grace and Achievement
Am enjoying the list,until you started preaching.. Good keep up..
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by EMMY76: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
pretydiva:

He is talking about his new rented 3 bedroom flat in lekki he doesn't own any house yet
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by Exodora: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
All this empty brains here sef !
When a woman makes it she is into whoring and when a man he is a gay .
Wonder some people don't progress at all

1 Like

Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by jomarick(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Being a successful forex trader one can buy two houses in the space of 6months, that's if you're really good in it.
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by engrkaz(m): 12:30am On Jan 02, 2021
It is in Naija o
grim33:
So ? It’s not a crime to be gay. undecided
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by Dreyton36: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Everybody with their problem, me as I they here so I need better puna to fvck

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by JIREN01: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2021
Teewhy2:
The best thing in Nigeria that hardly happen in most places is that you can move from poor to rich in a very short time with a legitimate business.
The worse thing is that the reverse can also happen within a very short period of time.
He rented it bro.
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by JIREN01: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2021
majamajic:
Neo the lair

Him go bank robbery ?
He rented it bro.
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by musmie5: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Such is life
Re: Neo: I’m Moving Into My House In Lagos - BBNaija Star by BluntCrazeMan: 2:02am On Jan 04, 2021
pocohantas:

He didn’t build it, he rented it. People are already dragging him on IG for being a shady motivational speaker.

In his defense, he never said he BUILT it. Though it is normal to assume he meant the property is his.
All these Yeyebrities sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Brown Skin Girl' - Annie Idibia Glows In New Photo / Bimbo Success Weds Oscar In Lagos (photo / International Celebs Of Nigerian Descent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.