Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

How To Change Your Life In 24hours(what Your Habit Can Cause You This Newyear) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Change Your Life In 24hours(what Your Habit Can Cause You This Newyear) (263 Views)

Earn N40,000 In 24hours With N20,000 Only(100% Guaranteed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Life In 24hours(what Your Habit Can Cause You This Newyear) by gabbijason(m): 6:33am On Jan 01, 2021
Isaiah 43:18,19

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

In the currency market today, one of the strongest indicators for direction are trends and patterns. Patterns are like habits and character, and your character determines your future, and this chain is often hard to break.

This explains why people live their life in a circle. You cannot determine your future, no way! you can only determine your habits, and your habits develops a character that creates your future.

A wise man once said, "you cannot continue doing the same thing and expect a different result". In other words, if you want to see real changes different from the negative patterns of the previous years, you will need to make some drastic decision. You will need to quite bad habits that are inconsistent with your desired future. For example, watching romantic movies is inconsistent with your desire to live a holy life as a single, just as praying without doing anything won't help you out of your Financial misfortune. You can't be a successful leader without been a great reader. The greatest task for success is Inbibing the right success habit

Proverbs 23 Verse 29 and 30 Succinctly put it thus.. The habit of consistent and prolong drinking will lead to a life of woe, sorrow, babbling and contentions e. t. c

How has your life been in the past years, is it heading on a bullish or bearish direction. The goodnews is God wants to do a new thing in your life, He wants to make you fruitful, productive and a wonder to your world. hallelujah! but it will require you to make some changes in appropriate area of your life. You need to be born again if you are not, you will need to take your relationship with Jesus more seriously, You may need to quit hanging out with ungodly people at ungodly places. prayerlessness is deadly, quit it now, you cant keep allowing Satan play games with your life. Ask the Holy Spirit for help, He will work you through it all. Praise God!

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I accept you as my Lord and Savour, I believe you died to save me from sin. Thank you for accepting me as your son and am proud to call you Father. Grant me to grace to destroy old habits that can lead me to destruction. Amen

For questions and direct mentorship, follow
Yhuki Peters on Instagram/twitter @yhuki_omo_oba
Re: How To Change Your Life In 24hours(what Your Habit Can Cause You This Newyear) by gabbijason(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2021
Follow Yhuki Peters @yhuki_omo_oba

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Becomes World's Richest Person Displacing Jeff Bezos / Land For Sale @gbaga Lukosi Ogijo Side Ikorodu / Nigeria Should Leave Igbos Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.