Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,867 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Mission 2021 - Ways To Walk - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mission 2021 - Ways To Walk (139 Views)

The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mission 2021 - Ways To Walk by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 01, 2021
(Acts 20:21 kjv) Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ways to walk:

1. Get saved first. So many Christians in churches today will end up in hell because of the false pastors on the pulpits that don’t give out a clear salvation plan. (See my topic on “salvation explained-how to get saved”).
2. Walk by faith (2 Cor 5:7).
3. Walk in the Spirit (Gal 5:16).
4. Walk in newness of life (Rom 6:4).
5. Walk honestly (Rom 13:13).
6. Walk in love (Eph 5:2).
7. Walk according to the truth of the gospel.
8. Walk in good works (Eph 2:10).
9. Walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called (Eph 4:1-2). That’s a testimony.
10. Walk as children of light (Eph 5:8 ).
11. Walk circumspectly (Eph 5:15). Circumspectly means circumference, to look around. Notice that all attacking animals (e.g. felines) has their eyes in the front, but the preys (e.g. sheep, goat) have their eyes on the sides so that they can look around them. Man has his eyes in the front because he is a hunter.
12. Walk worthy of the Lord (Col 1:10).
13. Walk in the Lord Jesus Christ (Col 2:6).
14. Walk in wisdom (Col 4:5).

So making money shouldn’t be your main course in life this 2021. It should be walking worthily of the job God has given to you.

(Psalms 39:5 kjv) Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.

(1) (Reply)

Sister Stop Worrying About Your Marital Status / 199 Prayers For Donald Trump (for Those In Christ) / Watch This Catholic Saintly Quotes Inspired By Carlo Acutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.