Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,068 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 (19104 Views)

UNICAL Set To Resume Academic Activities On October 17 / UNIBEN To Resume Academic Activities January 30th, 2021 / UNILORIN To Enforce Dress Code On Students, Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Rilwayne001: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2021
The revised calendar is a huge joke, and something should be done about it. Because I can't understand why they'd slate Convocation ceremony to October when the second semester is starting in January and should end at least by April.

My heart has been broken since yesterday cry cry

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Mtcheeeew Wey LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY dun Resume since September 2020

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Mjpem23(m): 10:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Western asslicker !
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by pegix(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Omo dix virtual lecture of a thing is not part of it
I no even ginger atall

Who dey okeodo abeg?
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Tbvxl: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2021
parkervero:
I really want to run PG programme in that school any clue ?

What course sir?
It's where I school.
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by moradeyo59302: 11:46am On Jan 01, 2021
:Form has closed for this year. You will have to wait till next year . Form cost 25500 Thanks
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Humorme2(f): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
What's stopping my school bikonu?
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Mare12345: 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fake news...have they been paid November and December salary?
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by King44(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
sinkhole:
it is not too difficult from the perspective of the teachers and school administrators but the students will surfer immensely!
Consider many poor students from the villages, those who always return to their villages whenever schools are on break. In the villages, either you have epileptic services or no service at all, even in some so-called cities across Nigeria what you sometimes get is 2G signal embarassed
The cost is relatively cheap now, the other time I used about 7G of data on Zoom for almost a whole day (Airtel-4G), that may mean about #3k of data cost per day!
move from your village to the house you rented off campus and get educated , how difficult is that

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by sinkhole: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
King44:
move from your village to the house you rented off campus and get educated , how difficult is that
it may be easy for you and me, but some other people, it is an absolute impossibility and besides if the students could be back in their over crowded "hostels" then the aim of "stay where you are" is already defeated and they should just simply proceed to class and spread the corona in love cheesy
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by eki2000(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
School should resume abeg, Markets are not still clised, interstate journey is still allowed, moreover the COVID-19 is not really affecting the young population.
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by King44(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2021
sinkhole:
it may be easy for you and me, but some other people, it is an absolute impossibility and besides if the students could be back in their over crowded "hostels" then the aim of "stay where you are" is already defeated and they should just simply proceed to class and spread the corona in love cheesy
there is always a solution, and thus us the best we can get for now unless you are suggesting we should wait till eternity when the virus would be eradicated.

It's a good news, the only issue u am having I'd the academic calendar which looks like extra year.
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by sinkhole: 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
King44:
there is always a solution, and thus us the best we can get for now unless you are suggesting we should wait till eternity when the virus would be eradicated.

It's a good news, the only issue u am having I'd the academic calendar which looks like extra year.
No, not at all, we can't wait any more!
I am only saying that Nigeria is very wicked to the weak and poor. After months of staying at home, ASUU get salary for doing virtually nothing and FG get praises for resolving the strike, meanwhile our poor students get punished with sourcing for internet anyhow they could!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Clefayomide: 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Stupid institution, joining assu out of selfish interest

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Dreamliner787(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
See school wey get sense

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Dreamliner787(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
FUTA how fah naw?.??
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Abimbola007(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
parkervero:
I really want to run PG programme in that school any clue ?
I think application is closed for now but you can confirm on the website
https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by parkervero(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
Abimbola007:

I think application is closed for now but you can confirm on the website
https://uilpgportal.unilorin.edu.ng/

Thanks
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by fikky2013(f): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
ATEAMS:
Social distancing in the lectures hall will be enforced

Please o for clarification purpose, I thought they said it's going to be online classes.
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Creativemusbi: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wàhálà
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Isaolamide: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rilwayne001:
The revised calendar is a huge joke, and something should be done about it. Because I can't understand why they'd slate Convocation ceremony to October when the second semester is starting in January and should end at least by April.

My heart has been broken since yesterday cry cry

I've also been thinking about it
How would a semester starts in January and starts new session in September?

SU should engage them
It doesn't really look favourable
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by funkylv81(f): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2021
Please,has unical done exam before the strike
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by funkylv81(f): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2021
Eje2019:
unical do same pls
please,has unical done exam before they went on strike
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Eje2019: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2021
funkylv81:
please,has unical done exam before they went on strike
no
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by haybhi1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
joy0usever:
but mago mago in their admission process, it isn't transparent at all

Joy, while you're partly right in your assumption, bias practice in admission procedure is endemic to all Nigerian public universities. Find out!

However, I'm convinced (evidently) that with the right required score, you stand an approbation chance in any school, anywhere. No school wants to lose the best brains.

There are many folks in my department in Unilorin who attest that they knew no one there prior to their admission, tying their admission to merit, I am not exempted.

Although, the ELDS and CA admission policy have both been a great determination in the practice of admission, but this is extended to almost/all federal universities in Nigeria.

Don't be afraid to fill in the school for yourself or your loved ones, I'd even be glad to help, if possibly chanced.

Shalom.
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2021
No need to sound rude but unilorin has so many religiosity
Re: UNILORIN To Resume Academic Activities January 11 by Tiopin(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
We sell all kinds of Exams Scratch Cards (NECO WAEC NABTEB) with Online Instant PIN Delivery Solution at www.tiopin.com

BUY WAEC Result Checker Scratch Online Nigeria, WAEC Nov/Dec GCE Form Online, WAEC Result Verification Card/Pin, NECO Nov/Dec GCE Form Online, NECO Result Checker, NABTEB Result Checker Online, NABTEB Nov/Dec GCE Form.

For more inquiries and bulk purchase, Pls call: 09132117192

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Mathematics A Compulsory Requirement To Be Commissioned Into The Military? / Nigerian Student Attempts Suicide In U.K As NDDC Backs Down On Scholarship / See Senate’s Motion On LAUTECH Strike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.