Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,182 members, 7,864,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

2020 Of Nostalgia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2020 Of Nostalgia (175 Views)

The Day Pele Escaped A Coup In Nigeria By Pretending To Be A Pilot NOSTALGIA / Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East / Asaba Massacre Nostalgia, Isoko, Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiri Let's Weep Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020 Of Nostalgia by lovelyn1186: 7:32am On Jan 01, 2021
2020 wasn't so so bad.

Trump was booted out. A wart plucked off from the world stage and a black rose planted there.

Only 2020 could have fixed that fat mess 2016 brought which 2019 tried but failed to mend.

If 2020 didnt have eyes as it didnt have sense , it could have wiped out Africa. Figure that out.

Let me go to church. 2020 made a mess of things in the church. It started with calling the prophets apprentices. It ended with depleting the offering and tithe boxes. I guess a similar thing befell the mosques

2020 made men sit at home and have family time. I know it brought and kept skirmishes in many homes but even such skirmishes are better than the absenteeism of the old.

Bad year for the side chicks.

Oh how could I forget. 2020 made many a fat people start physical exercises on the streets.

2020 sent a message to Nigerian leaders. Hoodlumism is criminal. But after watching the criminality in Calabar politicians should pay more attention to the feelings of the people

2020 wasnt so bad. Yes it consumed many lives and jobs. But who would have taught the corporate world that their many meetings and working from the office are empty and costly rituals.

2020, the year that left everyone fretting. Teaching all of something about mortality afresh.

The police are more mellow. Wike ate his words twice in one day. Buhari almost stayed home for an entire year.

2021 is here. I have been watching it with the corner of my eyes, checking to see if it's the 2.0 version of 2020.�

From what I have seen, 2021 is the year of new beginnings.
May Nigeria Succed!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs, Garba Shehu Says / 2023 Presidency: NCCL Pledges To Buy Nomination Form For Yahaya Bello / Niger @45: Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Felicitates With Nigerlites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.