Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" (22586 Views)

Etinosa: I Am Not The One On Skiibi's Page, It Was Photoshopped / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by LegendVibes: 8:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Actress Etinosa Idemudia, who made a surprise announcement days ago that she welcomed a child, has revealed that she battled PCOS and defeated it before welcoming her child, Igbere TV reports.

She shared a photo of her rocking her baby bump and revealed that she ended 2020 on a "high note".

She explained that she had Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age, but defeated it and went on to welcome her child.

She wrote:
“I am ending the year on a high note Full of Thanksgiving. Thanks to my family and friends. Thanks to all my employers- Filmmakers and Businesses that trusted me with their projects. Thanks to my fans and viewers.

“Special thanks to the management and staff of The Ark Clinic.

“And above all, thanks to God Almighty.
This year l defeated PCOS. This year I carried my own child

“To every woman TTC, please do not give up. Do not let anyone exploit you by selling all sorts of medications to you, be careful. Please try to be happy and trust this God.

“If anyone is mocking you, try to avoid and protect your space. The God that did it for me will rise up for you in due season. We shall all see the new year and celebration will be our portion. Amen.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeXk2vhYMM/?igshid=1ua4hgbbcjpu

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Houseofglam7(f): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2021
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Omihanifa: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Good to see that she now knows that God is real and he is a merciful God.

I guess those days of her youthful exuberance and stupidity is now over angry

Who would have taught this girl that had the mind to tear some pages of the holy bible and used it to smoke weed will now be thanking God for safe delivery

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Elove1: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2021
In everything we have to thank God..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2021
This new year, may all those seeking for fruit of womb have their prayers answered and May they carry their own children

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Uyi168: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2021
And you are still showing village people the same womb...
sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Buhomo: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Wow. Good
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by HisMajesty1(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Las las she sef she be human being o.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2021
“And above all, thanks to God Almighty."

The bipolar girl who once used the Bible as ashtray is now finally grateful to the Almighty.
She must have realised this life is more than chasing cheap clouts on Social Media.
When life fires shots at you, only the Almighty would be there for you.

Everyone goes about forming atheist, free thinker, open mind, though guy, skeptic, exposed and traveled, illuminated mind bla bla bla, but a day comes in your life when you look at those inconsequential values you once cherished and realize they all stink, only the concept of life from the perspective of the Almighty makes all the only meaning in this whole life.

Above all, I also say thanks to God Almighty, the only sense in this nonsense called life, the only life in this death called life, the only color in this monochrome life.
Happy new year folks!!!

Light099 was here

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Mycoin(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2021
congratulations to her
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Bossontop(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2021
Good for you......congratulations
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by fabianiyobosa(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2021
PCOS doss not prevenr you from carrying your child or getting pregnanr.

5 Likes

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by thatsleepboy1: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2021
Born the pikin first make we dey sure say na you carry the belle cos you fit go blow air inside your belle talk say na pikin dey inside. We sabi una like woman pant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by superior1: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2021
You did this unmarried and while using the Bible to smoke. Ok o
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Craaaa: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2021
First thing that came to mind was how she exposed her unclothedness on Instagram live with mc galaxy. It's already on the Internet for life.... Her child will see it. U see this life eh, whatever u do, at least consider ur unborn children...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Show us your husband.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by witsel4(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Thank God for her life
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Factfinder1(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Good news
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by JaneYave(f): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2021
You defeated? Is it by your power? Congratulations! Welcome to the happiest realm
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by PAWG(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Must’ve been a rough journey. Lucky her
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by mrkings84(m): 9:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Congrats and happy New year
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Okwyjesus(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2021
LegendVibes:
Actress Etinosa Idemudia, who made a surprise announcement days ago that she welcomed a child, has revealed that she battled PCOS and defeated it before welcoming her child, Igbere TV reports.

She shared a photo of her rocking her baby bump and revealed that she ended 2020 on a "high note".

She explained that she had Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age, but defeated it and went on to welcome her child.

She wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeXk2vhYMM/?igshid=1ua4hgbbcjpu

Beware of contraceptives. This is new year.
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by chocboi78(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2021
She fine gan..
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Exc2000: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2021
I hope she start acting maturely now as a mother
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Toks2008(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Life has happened to her.

When life happens to you, nah that time you go realize say life is not just about what we want but what it offers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Good for her, but who is the baby daddy?

1 Like

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Stateoforigin: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2021
kiss
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Aksnoopy: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2021
Bitch even prayed and said amen to the prayer? undecided
Has she forgotten she did drugs and smoked with a Bible page?

Definitely God is a merciful and all forgiving God! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by Kestolove(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Instagram begger who is d father?
Re: Etinosa: "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" by tiredoflife(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
Good to see that she now knows that God is real and he is a merciful God.

I guess those days of her youthful exuberance and stupidity is now over angry

Who would have taught this girl that had the mind to tear some pages of the holy bible and used it to smoke weed will now be thanking God for safe delivery

Pregnancy takes a woman to hell
Only God can bring her back
So she has seen hell and God at work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner With Friends / A Decade Of Davido — Davido Celebrates 10 Years In Music (Photos, Video) / Flavour Shows Off His Rock Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.