Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Recuse Yourself From The Peace Committee: MURIC Tells Kukah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recuse Yourself From The Peace Committee: MURIC Tells Kukah (903 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Recuse Selffrom Presidential Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recuse Yourself From The Peace Committee: MURIC Tells Kukah by Afamed: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChoCho54:
Afamed come and wail, mumuric is on the beat again.
I barely engage Nulli secundus like una
Re: Recuse Yourself From The Peace Committee: MURIC Tells Kukah by capatainrambo: 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
OfficialMURIC:
Mr Kukah is a religious pop star who uses his strategic position to punch above his weight. He has shown himself as 'phoney' who will abandon his own morals in pursuit of cheap political point. 

But Buhari isn’t going to be scared into complying to a demand with no precedent.
shut you slowpoke
Re: Recuse Yourself From The Peace Committee: MURIC Tells Kukah by ChoCho54(f): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Afamed:

I barely engage Nulli secundus like una
Lol.. butterfly thinks himself a bird.
Re: Recuse Yourself From The Peace Committee: MURIC Tells Kukah by kutchs: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
igboarenice:
I don't even care what Kukah said to Buhari or vice versa.
I'm only baffled that someone can call himself Bishop of Sokoto like Bishop of the seat of Islamic caliphate.
it's extremely irritating to me
He didn't create the Diocese of Sokoto and he didn't post himself there. The Vatican did.
Again, Sokoto doesn't belong to the Muslims alone as there are indigenous Christians in the states (Sokoto, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara etc) which the Dioecse of Sokoto oversees.
Re: Recuse Yourself From The Peace Committee: MURIC Tells Kukah by Naajjii: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rugaria:

But he said the Truth... Can't MURIC process the truth without being petty?
so attacking muslims other than Buhari is the truth right and you dont see that as inciting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is An Igbo and Who Is An Anioma? / An Article By Biodun Omole About Igbos And Yorubas In Nigeria / Nigeria Needs More Pantami's In Power, You’ll Regret It If He Leaves, Gumi Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.