Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1211271 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 3:39pm On Jul 12, 2021
malcom1X:
Guy I just realized one thing, you'll never make it in betting.
But you can do this thing.

Load like 5K in your account bet 1000 naira everyday for 3 months on 2odds game.

In the next three months you'll thank me.

Guys don't play long shot, don't play more than 1000 naira on a single game, don't play more than 2 odds.

Na patience we all need.

Do u think its an easy thing to win two coupon 3 days in a row talkless of 30 days.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Juicewrld27: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2021
malcom1X:
Guy I just realized one thing, you'll never make it in betting.
But you can do this thing.

Load like 5K in your account bet 1000 naira everyday for 3 months on 2odds game.

In the next three months you'll thank me.

Guys don't play long shot, don't play more than 1000 naira on a single game, don't play more than 2 odds.

Na patience we all need.
boss man show love to boys
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Angelparadise: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Salamandar:

Do u think its an easy thing to win two coupon 3 days in a row talkless of 30 days.
He didn't say it easy but lesser risky . The fact remains more games more risk.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Draslo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
keandre:

Were you able to withdraw it?
Already did!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by keandre: 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2021
Draslo:

Already did!
That means you have been paid? How did you do it? Did you receive OTP?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Draslo(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
keandre:

Were you able to withdraw it?
When the winnings came last night, I staked on the Canada game to produce 1HT over 2.5 with 1k. Odds was 5+. Won the game and withdrew. This morning I got credited with another 10. The leader board has been updated. Wetin dey pain me be say I don dey ignore the game until the final when someone asked me to predict for them. Funny enough, when I played mine, it was different. I changed the correct score to 1:1, first goal by foot, one goal each half totalling 2 goals, and the last goal between 60 and 75 mins. Yes I received otp...sms

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by keandre: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Draslo:

When the winnings came last night, I staked on the Canada game to produce 1HT over 2.5 with 1k. Odds was 5+. Won the game and withdrew. This morning I got credited with another 10. The leader board has been updated. Wetin dey pain me be say I don dey ignore the game until the final when someone asked me to predict for them. Funny enough, when I played mine, it was different. I changed the correct score to 1:1, first goal by foot, one goal each half totalling 2 goals, and the last goal between 60 and 75 mins. Yes I received otp...sms

I received the extra 10k (what could be the reason for that?) But I'm yet to receive OTP o since last night. Lol it wasn't different,same thing for every user
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
2 odds. 2 games under 3.5 goals

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Justhere: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Draslo:

if you are in that position 344*30.9k=10,629600 was shared as at your position.

we can therefore say, the total 15m jackpot was share among the winner.

enjoy your winning.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by keandre: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Draslo:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
keandre:

This is the pop up message that keeps coming up whenever I click OTP by sms,I have been withdrawing with ease until now o

Alabi no wan free make u take his money like that easily. Am sure they are intentionally doing it so u end up staking with the money and it returns back to them. All in all alabi is a demon.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
Another one

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Justhere: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
keandre:

This is the pop up message that keeps coming up whenever I click OTP by sms,I have been withdrawing with ease until now o

he said: he stake with 1k before withdrawing.
why not try to stake with like 1h from the money first.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Draslo(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
keandre:

When last did you withdraw from your bet9ja account?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
Draslo:

Good question
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by malcom1X: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Salamandar:

Let's assume you have 5k in your betting account and decide to bet 1K everyday.

Is it possible to loose 5 times in a row (five days) and loose all your money?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by keandre: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Draslo:

Feb this year
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by CbkWilder(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2021
keandre:

Feb this year
they tried same thing with me last weekend
No be only u
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Smartgeek(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Good evening.

Kindly reach us for your data purchase and bet account funding needs.

Thank you.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Juicewrld27: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
Agwadi:
grin
come and show your boy love let me be like you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Salamandar:
2 odds. 2 games under 3.5 goals

Cut
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
Salamandar:
Another one

Cut again
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
cheesy grin grin Stop wasting your time and money on sport betting. grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
Agwadi:
grin

Why you dey hide the amount you won?
Something wey bookies go collect back in less than 3 weeks.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Salamandar:

You couldn't even win 1 coupon today, imagine someone saying you should play everyday with NGN 1,000

LOOOOOL.....

bro, please go and use your 1k or 7k or 25k to eat isiewu and drink beer, or you carry ashawo with it. Atleast you'll be able to see where your money is going in that case. Instead of dashing already rich bookies your money.

And some people here will deceive themselves that they just love the trill of punting. Na lie. Na who like to lose money, small or big money.
Some will even say they only play with money they can afford to lose. LOL

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
Betting na scam... you can see the money but you can't have it. You can calculate the returns at the end of the rollover but you can't get there.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Even worse are long tickets.... LOL
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Littlerabbit: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
LegendaryLover:
Betting na scam... you can see the money but you can't have it. You can calculate the returns at the end of the rollover but you can't get there.
kk
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2021
Na out of curiosity i started sports betting. But I had to quit immediately. LOL
Too much buzz online about 2 odds. So I asked around how it's done. Tried for some time. Couldn't anymore.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Don't let gambling (or to sugar coat it), sport betting ruin you.
Please save that "little money" and do something smart with it

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Well only if you intend to open your own sports betting shop is it then a good way to earn money... LOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.