Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1211561 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Agwadi:

Show love
Agwadi:
grin
I go change am for you

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Stop building houses in your minds with money from sports betting that you will never get
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
LegendaryLover:
Stop building houses in your minds with money from sports betting that you will never get
o
LegendaryLover:
Well only if you intend to open your own sports betting shop is it then a good way to earn money... LOL
LegendaryLover:
Don't let gambling (or to sugar coat it), sport betting ruin you.
Please save that "little money" and do something smart with it
LegendaryLover:
Na out of curiosity i started sports betting. But I had to quit immediately. LOL
Too much buzz online about 2 odds. So I asked around how it's done. Tried for some time. Couldn't anymore.
LegendaryLover:
Even worse are long tickets.... LOL
LegendaryLover:
Betting na scam... you can see the money but you can't have it. You can calculate the returns at the end of the rollover but you can't get there.
LegendaryLover:

You couldn't even win 1 coupon today, imagine someone saying you should play everyday with NGN 1,000

LOOOOOL.....

bro, please go and use your 1k or 7k or 25k to eat isiewu and drink beer, or you carry ashawo with it. Atleast you'll be able to see where your money is going in that case. Instead of dashing already rich bookies your money.

And some people here will deceive themselves that they just love the trill of punting. Na lie. Na who like to lose money, small or big money.
Some will even say they only play with money they can afford to lose. LOL
Ewu Hausa go and rest, no be us cause your poverty

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2021
So this thread still dey, how many people don win million(s) already?

I wan try resume soon and hit Alabi hard

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2021
LegendaryLover:

You couldn't even win 1 coupon today, imagine someone saying you should play everyday with NGN 1,000

LOOOOOL.....

bro, please go and use your 1k or 7k or 25k to eat isiewu and drink beer, or you carry ashawo with it. Atleast you'll be able to see where your money is going in that case. Instead of dashing already rich bookies your money.

And some people here will deceive themselves that they just love the trill of punting. Na lie. Na who like to lose money, small or big money.
Some will even say they only play with money they can afford to lose. LOL

Baba every punter get him bad days. Forget all this ur preaching na for jjc u go dey talk dat one to.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
Tk4all:
So this thread still dey, how many people don win million(s) already?

I wan try resume soon and hit Alabi hard
Noisemaker
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na like this you go dey look your ticket every day.... LOL
Every day. Dey ask God when... grin grin
Sports betting is not hustle... make una go double una hustle o..

If you're a student, double hustle may mean read for 5 hours every day instead of the 1 hour you read right now then close book and start chasing girls.
As a biz man, double hustle may to re-strategize.

Punting will take from you, not give to you. Just sit down one evening and take stock of your transaction list with your bookie. Then assess if it's worth the time commitment you're putting in.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
Some of you were created for the top. Don't allow the devil's instrument of gambling or sport betting bring you down

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you like, you can allow WOMANISING bring you down in life. But please don't let sports betting do it. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink wink cheesy grin cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin grin wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin wink wink grin grin cheesy wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
1000trillion:
Noisemaker
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
2 sure odds shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
1.5 sure odds cheesy shocked shocked angry sad sad shocked angry angry shocked sad sad shocked cool cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 8:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
1.3 sure odds grin grin grin grin gringrin grin angry angry angry angry sad sad shocked sad grin grin sad

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
1.2 sure odds angry angry angry angry angry sad sad sad angry angry shocked shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sure odds kee una there grin grin cheesy cheesy grin angry angry sad shocked shocked shocked sad sad shocked
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
grin we on the high kiss

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
1000trillion:

I go change am for you

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2021
You want to boom like me?

Oya hit me...your story will change from

This...........................to............................this

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by LegendaryLover(m): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Agwadi:

Just like the pics, winning na just make-up in sports betting.
E go wash before bed.
You go lose your money, back to your bookie

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Juicewrld27: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
Agwadi:

do giveaway

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2021
LegendaryLover:

Just like the pics, winning na just make-up in sports betting.
E go wash before bed.
You go lose your money, back to your bookie

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
[quote author=Agwadi post=103644596][/quote]Do giveaway
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
1000trillion:
Do giveaway

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Agwadi:
Make i come to your apartment
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Agwadi: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
1000trillion:
Make i come to your apartment

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Agwadi:
No break my head...bye bye
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mj245: 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2021
This Nigeria basket ball team just giving someone free odds, but i miss the 16.00 odds against USA sha. The guys are damn good
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by keandre: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
CbkWilder:
they tried same thing with me last weekend
No be only u
I added my 2nd bank account number,but to send OTP na nuclear war. U go de see your money but u no fit touch am
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
mj245:
This Nigeria basket ball team just giving someone free odds, but i miss the 16.00 odds against USA sha. The guys are damn good

Man ar u good at tennis prediction?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by machappy4: 6:00am On Jul 13, 2021
Paykay:
Where that stupid guy wey talk say he go Share new bet9ja formula wey Dy pay am on first July
, Abi alabi don hammer am

I just remembered , the mumu guy don make noise finish, July first don come go

Just saw this now and I guest am d one u re referring to as stupid,mumu and noise maker well..am not surprise but I just ask myself how can man render help to d needy in d society wen same helpless mofus think they re wise.where is d place of humility?...opportunity passes most people bye everyday and they re too blind to see it.d book '' the prince'' says wisdom is simple,d holy book says watch and pray.in d book '' richest man in Babylon'' algamish taught akard d road to wealth but he first instructs him to pay attention and read BTW d line wow dis is wat I get for dropping my strategy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Phiheywhy1: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2021
machappy4:

Just saw this now and I guest am d one u re referring to as stupid,mumu and noise maker well..am not surprise but I just ask myself how can man render help to d needy in d society wen same helpless mofus think they re wise.where is d place of humility?...opportunity passes most people bye everyday and they re too blind to see it.d book '' the prince'' says wisdom is simple,d holy book says watch and pray.in d book '' richest man in Babylon'' algamish taught akard d road to wealth but he first instructs him to pay attention and read BTW d line wow dis is wat I get for dropping my strategy
Guy, don't worry ur self about this. Human will always be humans. undecided
I ve been using ur strategy and it has been working fine,. Just that I'm still praying to be more disciplined. Adding corner kick to my options has been a disaster which I'm trying to get rid off.
Once again I dearly appreciate u my guy. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.