Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,517 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1218105 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
UBA sef.
Credited my account with some funds, they verified it and still posting my account balance as 0naira.
I no even get strength to begin argue with them.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
puntersreward:

Hello,

Sequel to the post of winerrr, I have decided to start a project consisting of four punters. For personal reason, I have decided to remain anonymous.

The project

I am in search of four (4) punters who will work together as a team just to provide 5 odds (bet9ja preferably). You heard me right, 5 odds.
Emphasis is on the"TEAM", as you guys are required to brainstorm/research on the tip before posting it.(Simple, right?)

Participation

To participate, please quote this post by showing your interest.
IF SELECTED, each member of the squad will have to stake a #1,000 on the 5 odds they have worked on in your betting account. This is just to authenticate your seriousness in selecting the tips for this project.

The Reward

Apart from staking #1,000 on the game, If the odds wins, you guys will be paid a sum of #5,000 (for a start) each into your personal account by me (Puntersreward). That's double rewards for you.

There's a tendency for the rewards to be increased to certain percentage to what you can not imagine (trust me) if you guys have a good winning streaks.

All tips should be posted here by quoting me (Puntersreward) 45 mins before the start of the game so that other members here can enjoy it too.

This project will not be everyday. As such, I will communicate as to when the game is needed.

Please note that I have the rights to dissolve the squad, if you guys aren't performing to my expectations and then search for new punters.

I look forward to working with The Squad.

Thank you.
Puntersreward

...a win from The Squad, is a win for all.

When u say 1k to stake on 5 odds. U mean they have to stake on 5 odds with 1k from their own money right( as in u won't be d one to send dem the 1k to stake on right?)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Niwdog(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
puntersreward:

Hello,

Sequel to the post of winerrr, I have decided to start a project consisting of four punters. For personal reason, I have decided to remain anonymous.

The project

I am in search of four (4) punters who will work together as a team just to provide 5 odds (bet9ja preferably). You heard me right, 5 odds.
Emphasis is on the"TEAM", as you guys are required to brainstorm/research on the tip before posting it.(Simple, right?)

Participation

IF SELECTED, each member of the squad will have to stake a #1,000 on the 5 odds they have worked on in your betting account. This is just to authenticate your seriousness in selecting the tips for this project.

The Reward

Apart from staking #1,000 on the game, If the odds wins, you guys will be paid a sum of #5,000 (for a start) each into your personal account by me (Puntersreward). That's double rewards for you.

There's a tendency for the rewards to be increased to certain percentage to what you can not imagine (trust me) if you guys have a good winning streaks.

All tips should be posted here by quoting me (Puntersreward) 45 mins before the start of the game so that other members here can enjoy it too.

This project will not be everyday. As such, I will communicate as to when the game is needed.

Please note that I have the rights to dissolve the squad, if you guys aren't performing to my expectations and then search for new punters.

Thank you.
Puntersreward

interested
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
symbuul:
cc puntersreward

[s]I'm interested.
But I'll only work alone.[/s]

Make I run my shiit abeg.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by obianoooo: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
guys please who watch that super cup final

how many times did the medical team entered the pitch

or is there a way i can check it

thanks.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Glo airtime for Betking funding.

I will send 1500, just fund me 1k

0815 574 6911 reach me on whatsapp.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by adekola02(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
puntersreward:

Hello,

The project

Participation

The Reward

Thank you.
Puntersreward

... Count me in
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by emmaak2(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
TAOsoccerbizz:
Glo airtime for Betking funding.

I will send 1500, just fund me 1k

0815 574 6911 reach me on whatsapp.

Am in have someone funded u already?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by adekola02(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
puntersreward:

It’s a new season, let’s make some money together. Let me know if anyone is interested.
... Am in
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by puntersreward: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jagaban880:

I can give u 5odd ............let's start today.....till Sunday....3days

Betkin....code
Code:EMDV1

I guess you didn’t read what I wrote.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by puntersreward: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Salamandar:

When u say 1k to stake on 5 odds. U mean they have to stake on 5 odds with 1k from their own money right( as in u won't be d one to send dem the 1k to stake on right?)

Yeah, each member of the team will stake 1k on the 5 odds. This is like a commitment to show seriousness in pick the odds.

Also, if it wins, I will give everyone in the group 5k each.

That’s double wins, you know.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by puntersreward: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Movich17:
you said it's like a team, so who chooses the TEAM? How many odds do we have to submit? Am Intrrsted

I will choose the team randomly and it will be done by me.

If chosen, all tips will be posted on Nairaland for others to enjoy it too.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
puntersreward:

Ok, I'm interested
Let's do this
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Villagers gathering together to dish out red tomatoes like the one headed by Tk4All

5 odds ni 10 odds ko
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by RedDistrict: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Number:3WG9VBC
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by sunnyg12(m): 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
1000trillion:
Villagers gathering together to dish out red tomatoes like the one headed by Tk4All

5 odds ni 10 odds ko
You sound discouraging
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
sunnyg12:

You sound discouraging
Team work no dey win for where Alabi dey even on rollovers

An individual staking 1k on his 5 odds is better, I can never stake on someone's else games.....here is a den for village chief priests and headmasters

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by kennybuluro(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
We are your best plug for PKG games for your hacked PS4 Console, any other plug nah life wire ooo.
Price is 1k each for any games you choose.

NOTE: We can only hack and install games on consoles with 5.0-7.55 firmware.

Ring/whatapp: 08110193544
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
puntersreward:

Yeah, each member of the team will stake 1k on the 5 odds. This is like a commitment to show seriousness in pick the odds.

Also, if it wins, I will give everyone in the group 5k each.

That’s double wins, you know.

That's really good of u bro. Cuz many pipz will just join trying to collect ur free 5k and not to really help. Now that u have clarify this no one is saying they are interested anymore �
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Salamandar:

That's really good of u bro. Cuz many pipz will just join trying to collect ur free 5k and not to really help. Now that u have clarify this no one is saying they are interested anymore �
Shatap there
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
emmaak2:

Am in have someone funded u already?
message me on whatsapp 0815 574 6911
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by worthybet(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
SOCCER PREDICTION

GERMANY: SCHALKE VS AUE - 1 @ 1.52

MORE @ https://www.floranbetting.com/2021/08/zulubet-best-prediction-site-13-8-2021.html?m=1
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Salamandar:

Competition no even start you don turn to Pere with bad blood.
Sai

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
1000trillion:

An individual staking 1k on his 5 odds is better, I can never stake on someone's else games.....here is a den for village chief priests and headmasters
You lack awareness.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Salamandar:

I know say that 1k hook you for neck and to use am bet go hard you goon....oloriburuku
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
puntersreward:

I would have loved to participate but the terms and conditions are somehow strange to me.

Can you allow me to choose my team?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
1000trillion:

5 odds ni 10 odds ko

It's like mentioning me on nairaland use to give you orgasms.

Oga, dey your dey abeg, I no give you game to play so allow me to rest.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Umartins1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
1000trillion:

He can't understand. Only old Gs can relate.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Juicewrld27: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
puntersreward:

Hello,

The project

Participation

The Reward

Thank you.
Puntersreward

Interested
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Catfishing:

You lack awareness.
Mr awareness explain more to me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
I just dey pity Alabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.