Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (1583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1215009 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by imagrg(m): 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
I AM INTERESTED!
puntersreward:

Hello,

Sequel to the post of winerrr, I have decided to start a project consisting of four punters. For personal reason, I have decided to remain anonymous.

The project

I am in search of four (4) punters who will work together as a team just to provide 5 odds (bet9ja preferably). You heard me right, 5 odds.
Emphasis is on the"TEAM", as you guys are required to brainstorm/research on the tip before posting it.(Simple, right?)

Participation

To participate, please quote this post by showing your interest.
IF SELECTED, each member of the squad will have to stake a #1,000 on the 5 odds they have worked on in your betting account. This is just to authenticate your seriousness in selecting the tips for this project.

The Reward

Apart from staking #1,000 on the game, If the odds wins, you guys will be paid a sum of #5,000 (for a start) each into your personal account by me (Puntersreward). That's double rewards for you.

There's a tendency for the rewards to be increased to certain percentage to what you can not imagine (trust me) if you guys have a good winning streaks.

All tips should be posted here by quoting me (Puntersreward) 45 mins before the start of the game so that other members here can enjoy it too.

This project will not be everyday. As such, I will communicate as to when the game is needed.

Please note that I have the rights to dissolve the squad, if you guys aren't performing to my expectations and then search for new punters.

I look forward to working with The Squad.

Thank you.
Puntersreward

...a win from The Squad, is a win for all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
1000trillion:
Mr awareness explain more to me

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
1000trillion:
I just dey pity Alabi
money wey you for use chop food embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Diamond8888: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
1000trillion:
I just dey pity Alabi

Pls where is the code

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by chidonez: 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
When alabi really mean you grin grin

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
puntersreward:

Hello,

Sequel to the post of winerrr, I have decided to start a project consisting of four punters. For personal reason, I have decided to remain anonymous.

The project

I am in search of four (4) punters who will work together as a team just to provide 5 odds (bet9ja preferably). You heard me right, 5 odds.
Emphasis is on the"TEAM", as you guys are required to brainstorm/research on the tip before posting it.(Simple, right?)

Participation

IF SELECTED, each member of the squad will have to stake a #1,000 on the 5 odds they have worked on in your betting account. This is just to authenticate your seriousness in selecting the tips for this project.

The Reward

Apart from staking #1,000 on the game, If the odds wins, you guys will be paid a sum of #5,000 (for a start) each into your personal account by me (Puntersreward). That's double rewards for you.

There's a tendency for the rewards to be increased to certain percentage to what you can not imagine (trust me) if you guys have a good winning streaks.

All tips should be posted here by quoting me (Puntersreward) 45 mins before the start of the game so that other members here can enjoy it too.

This project will not be everyday. As such, I will communicate as to when the game is needed.

Please note that I have the rights to dissolve the squad, if you guys aren't performing to my expectations and then search for new punters.

Thank you.
Puntersreward

I am interested. But I will work alone.

Attached is the 5 odds I staked for today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Best 10 Games for tomorrow worth 40 odds (Straight wins)

3WH8BKS

1. Tuzla city
2. Leicester city
3. Liverpool
4. Real Madrid
5. Az alkmaar
6. Slavia prague
7. Kawasaki frontale
8. Maribor
9. PSV
10. Tsv Backa Topola

Somebody should quote for reference purposes. You can cut into 2 or pick from there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jimmynauty: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
As season don start,
Please recommend tipster that are giving tips in sportybet mostly on Twitter or telegram.

One is mayor of ekiti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by KingAbdulazeez: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
1000trillion:
I just dey pity Alabi
Drop code make we reck alabi together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by symbuul: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
mceze:

I have for sale
how many years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by extol1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
abeg who get 5 odds on sportybet for tomorrow game, should please quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
And John they here they use 4 acts collect 400 from mesmeer giveaway

This life no balance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by 1000Capacity: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tomorrow will be bloody.
Everywhere go red. Alabi laughs lastgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by BOSMANARIS(m): 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
deltateam:
Best 10 Games for tomorrow worth 40 odds (Straight wins)

3WH8BKS

1. Tuzla city
2. Leicester city
3. Liverpool
4. Real Madrid
5. Az alkmaar
6. Slavia prague
7. Kawasaki frontale
8. Maribor
9. PSV
10. Tsv Backa Topola

Somebody should quote for reference purposes. You can cut into 2 or pick from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by chidonez: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
Bayern Munich wan open floor grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Cooldude90: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
This Bayern no wan change.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deecis(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Salamandar:

My main game. U can remove all the over 2.5 and play the over 1.5 for a safer bet.

So sorry bro. Had flat battery
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Catfishing:

I know say that 1k hook you for neck and to use am bet go hard you goon....oloriburuku
Do u see meh tagging the guy in the first place say I won compete for competition? Omo ode.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Binance:

Competition no even start you don turn to Pere with bad blood.
Sai
Wetin I say wey wrong. That's wat most people will do, dey aim for d money and notin else.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=BOSMANARIS post=104758053][/quote]

Thanks. On further screening, I removed Leicester city, Tuzla city and Maribor leaving me with 12 odds.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
Best 7 Games for tomorrow worth 12 odds (Straight wins)

3WHLGZK

1. Liverpool
2. Real Madrid
3. Az alkmaar
4. Slavia prague
5. Kawasaki frontale
6. PSV
7. Tsv Backa Topola
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Felabrity:
And John they here they use 4 acts collect 400 from mesmeer giveaway

This life no balance
You never see pass 4h for the past 2 weeks?

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Catfishing:
grin
lewandowski done score
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Felabrity: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Catfishing:
grin
I don't know your problem

You go post something, edit am 1 minute later

Na ment?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Felabrity:
I don't know your problem

You go post something, edit am 1 minute later

Na ment?
You dey jonze.

1000trillion no know say na me dey hot grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2021
sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by profdotcom: 8:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
puntersreward:

Hello,

The project

Participation

The Reward

Thank you.
Puntersreward

I'm interested
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Salamandar(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
Catfishing:
sad

Season never start alabi favorite agents already doing his deeds (arsenal for life)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) (1586) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.