Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1224288 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

Like say e don better for you.....this broke bst grin
qoute the greatest tormentor of father Christmas with respect
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Metamela

I know the carwash shop where you used to work is no longer at your reach because u were chased and severely dealt with by angry mob for trying dupe your boss.

It got to my knowledge that the incident took a toll on your mental health, infact it's obvious u're now mentally retardèd.

Just paste your acct details, I want to bring out the philanthropic gestures in me, I'll fully fund your rehabilitation bills. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2 drop your account details... Let me hit you with something hooge this night..

#50 for Garri and sugar for you and your fellow puberty roommates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
qoute the greatest tormentor of father Christmas with respect
Go and sleep tongue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
Miracood2 drop your account details... Let me hit you with something hooge this night..

#50 for Garri and sugar for you and your fellow puberty roommates
give the #50 to your kolanut chewing papa cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
Metamela

I know the carwash shop where you used to work is no longer at your reach because u were chased and severely dealt with by angry mob for trying dupe your boss.

It got to my knowledge that the incident took a toll on your mental health, infact it's obvious u're now mentally retardèd.

Just paste your acct details, I want to bring out the philanthropic gestures in me, I'll fully fund your rehabilitation bills.
Did you masturbate today?

How many hair are in your armpit?

Have you started growing hair in your pipi?

Have you bang the opposite gender yeT?

Can you fend for yourself?

Did you say"mummy thank you" today?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
Metamela[s]

It got to my knowledge that the incident took a toll on your mental health, infact it's obvious u're not mentally retardèd.

Just paste your acct details, I want to bring out the philanthropic gestures in me, I'll fully fund your rehabilitation bills[/s] .
go and read your books boy... Are you proud of Germany's odd being greater than your GP??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
Una get bad mouth wo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
Lawrence Akpovi

At your age where you still pee on the bed you lack respect for elders...

Keep up and you shall overtake father Christmas in curses... Him own go be play... You'll beg on this forum till you get to 70 angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

Did you masturbate today? No cool

How many hair are in your armpit? Ask your sis

[s]Have you started growing hair in your pipi?
[/s] you still have your momma's number don't you?

Have you bang the opposite gender yeT?
cool

Can you fend for yourself? No

Did you say"mummy thank you" today?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hammer2021 come do hooge giveaway for me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
go and read your books boy... Are you proud of Germany's odd being greater than your GP??
the boy is rocking a good cgpa cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chronic masturbator and crumbie grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
Lawrence Akpovi

At your age where you still pee on the bed you lack respect for elders...

Keep up and you shall overtake father Christmas in curses... Him own go be play... [s]You'll beg on this forum till you get to 7[/s]0 angry
Don't be stoopid man, this is what your momma told your papa before she let him dive in raw, to produce your hairy ass
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
You ain't fit to be my errand boy.

Poor underage dragging table with his elders angry

Taah
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
Don't be stoopid man, this is what your momma told your papa before she let him dive in raw, to produce your hairy ass
You mistakenly fell into your mothers big drum pussy when your Dad was masturbating at night

There's no way she could let your wretched father fvck her...stop masturbation so you don't end up like your father
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
the boy is rocking a good cgpa cool
In a below average institution

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

In a below average institution
I am blessed intellectually. Something I got from my papa cool

Would still do very good even in unilag cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:

Shut up bst... If you were that good you wouldn't have been dumped in below

With your below 150 jamb score angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:

Yet your writing skill is nothing to write home about.

Grammatical error and wrong punctuation placement is a daily occurrence in your write ups.

You need to take your education serious and desist from indulging in any vices that could make your parent regret sending you to higher institution.

Bst

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mf you really did our darling daddy (FatherChristmas) dirty.

The 50yr old is still hiding his face in shame embarassed

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

Grammatical error and wrong punctuation placement is a daily occurrence in your write ups.

You need to take your education serious and desist from indulging in any vices that could make your parent regret sending you to higher institution.

Bst
How many dictionaries did you keep by your side before writing this?

Molue greatest tout
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

Bst
yes I'm trying to improve on my written English. I attended a public school and spoken and written English were not given the kind of attention that was necessary.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:

Molue greatest tout
allow him to feel good naw grin

He once swept the lobby of a federal high court.

Is it easy?
No tell me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Hammer2021: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2021

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Osas187: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

00 6 683 4361 Union bank of 9ja undecided

embarassed
Catfishing:

Your fada...this 21 yrs old almajiri grin

Sow into your broke bank account b4 you feed somebody that his boxers will feed you for 23 years
stfu bst begger
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:

Molue greatest tout
You standing by my side and saying all this in public is one of the things that can never happen in your lifetime except I mistakenly employ you as my driver or gateman, anything aside that is equivalent to you being irrelevant to people of my caliber/status/social standing cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
Shut up bst... If you were that good you wouldn't have been dumped in below

With your below 150 jamb score angry

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Osas187:
stfu bst begger
You came late to the party kiddo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Osas187: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
Osas187 the ikorodu gay tout who uses his alternate Kingzrocky to fish for crumbs
Who gave birth to this useless erand boy ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

[s]You standing by my side and saying all this in public is one if the things that can't happen in your lifetime except I mistakenly employ you as my driver or gateman, anything aside that is equivalent to you being irrelevant to people of my caliber/status/social standing [/s]cool
to think that you had balls to criticize my written English

(1) (2) (3) ... (2134) (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.