Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,402 members, 7,846,702 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1225605 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
yes I'm trying to improve on my written English. I attended a public school and spoken and written English were not given the kind of attention that was necessary.

I attended a public school likewise.

I bet your English teachers gave up on you.....dont let the society give up on you kiddo

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
allow him to feel good naw grin

He once swept the lobby of a federal high court.

Is it easy?
No tell me grin
You funny bst grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Osas187: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:
You came late to the party kiddo
Don't beg everyday
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

You standing by my side and saying all this in public is one if the things that can't happen in your lifetime except I mistakenly employ you as my driver or gateman, anything aside that is equivalent to you being irrelevant to people of my caliber/status/social standing cool
Driver of what?..

The only thing your skinny legs can afford to drive now is the useless #1500 palm slippers you bought with your 2021 savings

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
to think that you had balls to criticize my written English
Always start your sentence in capital letters.

I will take you serious when you adhere to simple English rules. angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Osas187:
Don't beg everyday
Cliché
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Osas187: 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
Driver of what?..

The only thing your skinny legs can afford to drive now is the useless #1500 palm slippers you bought with your 2021 savings
grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
Driver of what?..

Drop your cv in my mailbox and get a job before the year runs out.

I can see your account is reading minus and the loan companies are embarrassing you with slanderous messages to your miserable contacts.

Drop pride and send that CV. wink
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:
what browser are you using?
Catfishing:

Always start your sentence in capital letters.

I will take you serious when you adhere to simple English rules. angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
The only Uyai, you just carry big breast palm one side
Allow boys help you suck, don't be stingy like pocohunters

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Drop location
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
Driver of what?..

grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

Drop your cv in my mailbox and get a job before the year runs out.

I can see your account is reading minus and the loan companies are embarrassing you with slanderous messages to your miserable contacts.

Drop pride and send that CV. wink
stop ranting bst

Give my babe Uyai one catfish.. I'll pay when alabi settle my Spain game
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
You see how jobless you are?

You had to go to October 9th just to locate what you have failed to do all your life undecided

Edi0t
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
The only Uyai, you just carry big breast palm one side

Allow boys help you suck, don't be stingy like pocohunters
Sex starved SIMPing man...tahhh
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

Sex starved SIMPing man...tahhh
Idiot... No be you bin de admire her nyash last week too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

You see how jobless you are?

You had to go to October 9th just to locate what you have failed to do all your life undecided

Edi0t
I just randomly clicked on that page and it popped out.

U can't seriously believe I checked page by page.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
I just randomly clicked on that page and it popped out.

U can't seriously believe I checked page by page.
Jobless kid.

I hope you find sense the next time you try to go through my profile.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
I been wan quote u, I just say make I free..

But let her be man, She's not stepping on toes here yet, so don't step on hers too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Matamela:
Nyash?

That place wey shit dey stay angry

You be Simp
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:

But let her be man, She's not stepping on toes here yet, so don't step on hers too
You don become her guardian angel?

See wetin Ubûnja dey preach against....this SIMPle men/kids won't learn
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Matamela: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:

SIMPing knight in shining armour

I hear you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

Jobless kid.

I hope you find sense the next time you try to go through my profile.
i didn't go through ur damn profile..

I just fccking clicked and ur error popped up angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:

Same trash from the gutter man...... angry tongue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

You don become her guardian angel?

See wetin Ubûnja dey preach against....this SIMPle men/kids won't learn
If it's up to me I won't even quote her till unless it's business related.

I'm just saying he shouldn't turn this space to a men vs women fight zone.

I consider this thread as a same sex thread.

Like we are all men here even if it's obvious that we have female punters present here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:

Same trash from the gutter man...... angry tongue
damn..
Ok I went through, but I didn't do some FBI search.

Ur damn error gave it self out angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing your papa angry

U've put me under a lot of stress this night angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Olumighty123(m): 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
tonididdy:
Guys I played over 1.5 var checks on Mel bet in the ROMANIA MATCH.

IN 1ST HALF THERE WAS A VAR CHECK THAT LED TO A PENALTY.

IN 2ND HALF THERE WAS A SECOND VAR CHECK FOR A POSSIBLE OFFSIDE LEADING TO ROMANIA 2ND GOAL.

BUT THE MEl bet live board refused to recognise the second var check.

Are there any criterias?

Ps: the first var check was checked on the TV by the ref, the second was in the var room with a notification on the scoreboard

It doesn't matter if it was check through the t.v or the var check room, does the var check opposes the initial decision?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:

Do you know that "I" is a pronoun?

And that it should always be capitalized because it is the only single letter pronoun?

Like I said, you should leave trolling and focus on your studies.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
If it's up to me I won't even quote her till unless it's business related.

I'm just saying he shouldn't turn this space to a men vs women fight zone.

I consider this thread as a same sex thread.

Like we are all men here even if it's obvious that we have female punters present here.
Look at him, forming "punters coordinator" grin

If them like make them fight.....gbas gbos go touch everybody tongue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Miracood2:
damn..
Ok I went through, but I didn't do some FBI search.

Ur damn error gave it self out angry
cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Olumighty123:

It doesn't matter if it was check through the t.v or the var check room, does the var check opposes the initial decision?
It matters.

The ref "must" watch the screen before it will counted as "Var checked"

1xbet, Melbet and it likes uses same rule in this Var shit and it usually leads to lose of bet for unsuspecting punters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2135) (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.