Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1212391 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
I just started gambling and a lot of these things is very unclear to me. I want clarification using an example so that I DO NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKE and to be properly informed in my future choices.

Let's say Arsenal (Which is the home side (1)) is playing Chelsea (Away team and (2))

Again: Arsenal vs Chelsea

In the half time full time market (HT-FT), we have three scenarios.

1. 1/2x
2. W1/W2
3. X/W1
4. W2X

The first, is in terms of number of goals scored. Team one, Arsenal would win first half and team two would win or draw second half. Same with scenario 2, or am I wrong? Scenario three says first half would endin a draw and second half would see team 1, which is Arsenal winning the game. I see this thing as first half and second half, not half time full time per say. I'm not sure my understanding is correct up till this point.

However, what I don't understand is the fourth one. 1xbet call it a lost ticket even though I don't understand the rationale behind it. Please clarify me because I would have been properly informed to give Ajax, which is team 2 a first half win and a second half draw if I understood correctly.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bennyflipy(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
I just see 2-1 o
E no go better for that ref and var embarassed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Cc: Stephenmoka4, tonididdy and others.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Like this one too. Who can explain, please.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Guys, it's looking confusing to me abeg

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
ISelectMySins:
Like this one too. Who can explain, please.
W1/X ft means

first half 1:0 or 2:0 or even 2:1

then game should end 1:1 or 2:2 the scores could be any number. Do u understand?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by GentIeBoy: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
So Antwerp do 2.5
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
BTW iselectmysins when trying out new market always make sure ur stake is at the minimum, so as to fully understand the market.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by chybuzky(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
ISelectMySins:
I just started gambling and a lot of these things is very unclear to me. I want clarification using an example so that I DO NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKE and to be properly informed in my future choices.

Let's say Arsenal (Which is the home side (1)) is playing Chelsea (Away team and (2))

Again: Arsenal vs Chelsea

In the half time full time market (HT-FT), we have three scenarios.

1. 1/2x
2. W1/W2
3. X/W1
4. W2X

The first, is in terms of number of goals scored. Team one, Arsenal would win first half and team two would win or draw second half. Same with scenario 2, or am I wrong? Scenario three says first half would endin a draw and second half would see team 1, which is Arsenal winning the game. I see this thing as first half and second half, not half time full time per say. I'm not sure my understanding is correct up till this point.

However, what I don't understand is the fourth one. 1xbet call it a lost ticket even though I don't understand the rationale behind it. Please clarify me because I would have been properly informed to give Ajax, which is team 2 a first half win and a second half draw if I understood correctly.

Make I help explain to you small sha

W1/X mean that the home team will win first half but will draw the second half (eg 2-0/2-) or 3-0/ 3-3 ft
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Miracood2:
W1/X ft means

first half 1:0 or 2:0 or even 2:1

then game should end 1:1 or 2:2 the scores could be any number. Do u understand?
Thanks for being of help, but it seems your explanation is harder for me to comprehend. I don't see the correlation between specific number of goals at half or full time. My understanding of W1/X is this: team 1 will win the first half. Whether it's one, two or ten goals doesn't matter as long as they win the first half. Then the scoreline of second half is a draw ie the total number of goals scored at second half by both teams should be the same. I mean, second half results, and only second half goals could be 0:0, 1:1, etc. That's how I understand it.

Goals scored by team 1 during the first half should be greater than team two and goals scored by both teams should be the same in the second half. Please explain your own position better
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tonididdy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hala Madrid grin
Hat trick of wins cool cool cool tongue

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by chybuzky(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
ISelectMySins:
Guys, it's looking confusing to me abeg

Ok like that Club Atletico match you played X/W1 and first half ended in 1-1 and second half ended in 1-0 so you won
X/W1

(1-1/1-0)
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
chybuzky:

Make I help explain to you small sha

W1/X mean that the home team will win first half but will draw the second half (eg 2-0/2-) or 3-0/ 3-3 ft

Eggzactly na. Even if it's just 1-0 at halftime, they still won na. Winning is winning. Don't you think there's an error on 1xbet part?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by kingshrd: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Today not so bad

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by wiseone28: 11:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
wiseone28:
EYC1Y
6 odds betking

If it cut your fund will be refunded.
Congrats in advance
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by chybuzky(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Eggzactly na. Even if it's just 1-0 at halftime, they still won na. Winning is winning. Don't you think there's an error on 1xbet part?

W1/X bet means that the first team has won in the first half, and the overall game has ended in a draw

Hope this explanation can help
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Austema(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
kingshrd:
Today not so bad

Congrat, can I partake in your joy, anyamount please
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
chybuzky:

W1/X bet means that the first team has won in the first half, and the overall game has ended in a draw

Hope this explanation can help

So going by your explanation, W1/W2 means the first team won the first half and the second team won the match.

As I erroneously thought, It is not the first team won the first half (in terms of number of goals) and the second team won the second half (in terms of number of goals scored in the second half). Is that it, sir?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by chybuzky(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
ISelectMySins:

So going by your explanation, W1/W2 means the first team won the first half and the second team won the match.

As I erroneously thought, It is not the first team won the first half (in terms of number of goals) and the second team won the second half (in terms of number of goals scored in the second half). Is that it, sir?

Exactly
W1/W2 bet means that the first team has won in the first half but the second team has won in the total game.

First half 2-0
Second half 2-3

Total 2-3
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
chybuzky:

Exactly
W1/W2 bet means that the first team has won in the first half but the second team has won in the total game.

First half 2-0
Second half 2-3

Total 2-3

Lol. Simple thing, I know know.

When I get myself, I owe you 2k for helping. Thanks a lot man.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by babyfaceafrica: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
deltateam:
5NPWSJD
6 odds

Starts today, ends on Sunday.
This came through, you did well bro, Nice one!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by chybuzky(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Lol. Simple thing, I know know.

When I get myself, I owe you 2k for helping. Thanks a lot man.

Ok

More wins to you
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by emsco(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
I carry 1k play 10 odds ,Brentford vs Everton no gree play 1.5.

This small winning will boost confidence going forward, thank God i didn't cash out when it was showing 5k.
Broke the jinx of one cut disturbing me over a month now.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by machappy4: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=GentIeBoy post=108043211] Yes of course... But mine is not working it always revise my withdrawal.though i dont remember if i use same bank 4 both
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tonididdy(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Let's try this

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
chybuzky:

Ok

More wins to you

Thanks. One more question. So, for instance, what if it's 1/2x and not W1/W2X. I used to see that one too. Is it going to be the same judgement?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by joeking2222: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2021
emsco:
I carry 1k play 10 odds ,Brentford vs Everton no gree play 1.5.

This small winning will boost confidence going forward, thank God i didn't catch out when it was showing 5k.
Broke the jinx of one cut disturbing me over a month now.
Congrats man......more win bro. Abeg i fit drop my msport details make u dash me 1k make i use am activate my 3k bonus make i fit use am play just 2odd. If i win, i refund ur 1k wit extra 1k!!! Thanks
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by machappy4: 12:05am On Nov 29, 2021
kingshrd:
Today not so bad
tonididdy:
Hala Madrid grin
Hat trick of wins cool cool cool tongue
kingshrd:
Today not so bad
congrat to u guys i love ur style of betting i tried something similar and it abt to boom too i might join d winning train tonight.we move.... And its a BOOOOOOOOM B918WWTQAEEWSW-2829678
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tonididdy(m): 12:08am On Nov 29, 2021
machappy4:
congrat to u guys i love ur style of betting i tried something similar and it abt to boom too i might join d winning train tonight.we move

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 2:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Starts today, ends on Friday

5PDWKJ6

7 odds
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by SPOLO(m): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2021
deltateam:
Starts today, ends on Friday
5PDWKJ6
7 odds
nice tips. Keep the good work going sir
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by emsco(m): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2021
joeking2222:

Congrats man......more win bro. Abeg i fit drop my msport details make u dash me 1k make i use am activate my 3k bonus make i fit use am play just 2odd. If i win, i refund ur 1k wit extra 1k!!! Thanks
Because na u give me money wey i use play am abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.