Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,463 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (2218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1210375 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by joeking2222: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2021
emsco:

Because na u give me money wey i use play am abi?
Am sorry if i offended you via my words, i was just asking for help as d bonus will expire in d evening today, and i no get much on me. No vex bro!!!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by emmaak2(m): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2021
TellMeNothing:

Dah! Na you go tell me your price eh

Let's talk via DM

Orr u drop ur contact on a dead thread
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by chybuzky(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2021
ISelectMySins:

Thanks. One more question. So, for instance, what if it's 1/2x and not W1/W2X. I used to see that one too. Is it going to be the same judgement?

There are the same sir

Home team win first half but away will draw or win the full match

(1-0 or more first half ) as far as home wins the first half

And away will surely win or draw the full match
Eg first half 2-0
Second half will be 0-3 or 0-2
FT will now be 2-3 or 2-2

Hope this helps
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by chybuzky(m): 7:14am On Nov 29, 2021
ISelectMySins:
I just started gambling and a lot of these things is very unclear to me. I want clarification using an example so that I DO NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKE and to be properly informed in my future choices.

Let's say Arsenal (Which is the home side (1)) is playing Chelsea (Away team and (2))

Again: Arsenal vs Chelsea

In the half time full time market (HT-FT), we have three scenarios.

1. 1/2x
2. W1/W2
3. X/W1
4. W2X

The first, is in terms of number of goals scored. Team one, Arsenal would win first half and team two would win or draw second half. Same with scenario 2, or am I wrong? Scenario three says first half would endin a draw and second half would see team 1, which is Arsenal winning the game. I see this thing as first half and second half, not half time full time per say. I'm not sure my understanding is correct up till this point.

However, what I don't understand is the fourth one. 1xbet call it a lost ticket even though I don't understand the rationale behind it. Please clarify me because I would have been properly informed to give Ajax, which is team 2 a first half win and a second half draw if I understood correctly.

Denm you for win this game had e been you understand the meaning
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jiod: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2021
deltateam:
Starts today, ends on Friday

5PDWKJ6

7 odds
Which bookie
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by zeeace(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2021
GentIeBoy:
lol.... Djugarden 1x

I swear. embarassed I would have just jejely stick to this main European league. Just 1x spoil better ticket. We must still ball this December weather alabi likes it or not.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by gabazin080(m): 7:39am On Nov 29, 2021
zeeace:
I swear. embarassed I would have just jejely stick to this main European league. Just 1x spoil better ticket. We must still ball this December weather alabi likes it or not.
quit now before you carry your December money bet
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 7:41am On Nov 29, 2021
jiod:

Which bookie

Bet9ja
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2021
Guys please note that the loosing habit of betting filters into our every day life subconsciously.

Sometimes you caught in a disillusion that one chance and if you don't make it you are out.

Those that don't have something doing should please get anything doing, so that it will act as a buffer between your mindset and the corrosive force of betting.

May the force continue to be with us

8 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jiod: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2021
deltateam:

Bet9ja

As the games started. I try booking it but I got error feed back
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by gabazin080(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2021
God loves you that's why you don't understand those options. don't mind those trying to teach you.
this business is a non-profittable one. you will sure loose more than you will ever win.
quit now wen u are not addicted yet. many of us wish we can quit but its hard despite that we are loosing money daily. one 5% of gamblers are making profit that's why you see new bookies every time because they are making mad profits
ISelectMySins:
I just started gambling and a lot of these things is very unclear to me. I want clarification using an example so that I DO NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKE and to be properly informed in my future choices.

Let's say Arsenal (Which is the home side (1)) is playing Chelsea (Away team and (2))

Again: Arsenal vs Chelsea

In the half time full time market (HT-FT), we have three scenarios.

1. 1/2x
2. W1/W2
3. X/W1
4. W2X

The first, is in terms of number of goals scored. Team one, Arsenal would win first half and team two would win or draw second half. Same with scenario 2, or am I wrong? Scenario three says first half would endin a draw and second half would see team 1, which is Arsenal winning the game. I see this thing as first half and second half, not half time full time per say. I'm not sure my understanding is correct up till this point.

However, what I don't understand is the fourth one. 1xbet call it a lost ticket even though I don't understand the rationale behind it. Please clarify me because I would have been properly informed to give Ajax, which is team 2 a first half win and a second half draw if I understood correctly.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by gabazin080(m): 7:53am On Nov 29, 2021
tradepunter:
Guys please note that the loosing habit of betting filters into our every day life subconsciously.

Sometimes you caught in a disillusion that one chance and if you don't make it you are out.

Those that don't have something doing should please get anything doing, so that it will act as a buffer between your mindset and the corrosive force of betting.

May the force continue to be with us
even if you have something doing and you are into betting. betting addiction will collect it
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by deltateam: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2021
jiod:

As the games started. I try booking it but I got error feed back

It hasn't started. It seems one game was postponed.

Here's 5 odds remaining

5PF923Y
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2021
gabazin080:
even if you have something doing and you are into betting. betting addiction will collect it

That's a generalization, everyone's coping mechanism differs.

Some will find doing work as an avenue to escape partly or full... All actions will now be within different time frames.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by newinventions: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by KingEfelefu: 8:24am On Nov 29, 2021
emsco:

No joy grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 8:30am On Nov 29, 2021
joeking2222:

Am sorry if i offended you via my words, i was just asking for help as d bonus will expire in d evening today, and i no get much on me. No vex bro!!!
Chai this post really touch me

On a normal level , I for ask for your Aza , even if na to do you 2k , but again , knowing fully well , the money will end up in the belly of sporty bet owner dey upsetting sad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 29, 2021
tonididdy:
Hala Madrid grin
Hat trick of wins cool cool cool tongue
Bro u are the VIP here. You win always. So much discipline and focus. Congrats
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by zeeace(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2021
gabazin080:
quit now before you carry your December money bet
wetin concern you? Na your papa give me the money I de bet with?

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by KingEfelefu: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2021
Uzomarrr123:

Chai this post really touch me

On a normal level , I for ask for your Aza , even if na to do you 2k , but again , knowing fully well , the money will end up in the belly of sporty bet owner dey upsetting sad

Coming from a broke bst that can't afford new boxers and toothpaste angry

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by KingEfelefu: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2021
zeeace:
grin

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Uzomarrr123: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2021
emsco:

Guy you no try o

Anyways Gamblers are always angry people even when Dey win grin

Dem no Dey roger

I remember 2016, when I won my major bet 84k back then in owerri ,while the cashier was checking the coupon on her system , I told her to off the outside monitor so that boys won’t see the winnings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Candidlady: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2021
emsco:

frustrated gambler spotted cheesy cheesy
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by gabazin080(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2021
zeeace:
I will be waiting for your post on how betting ruined your already miserable life
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jiod: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2021
deltateam:

It hasn't started. It seems one game was postponed.

Here's 5 odds remaining

5PF923Y
Thanks. May it favour us
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2021
ISelectMySins:
Cc: Stephen.
HT - Result of halftime FT - Result of fulltime
HT FT - results of halftime and result of fulltime.

e.g. Elfsborg vs AIK
HT --> 0:1
2HT --> 1-1
Total goals 1-2, FT : 1-2
HT results (AIK)
FT results (AIK)
HT FT => W2 W2
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Osas187: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Hammer2021:

Shatap murutunpafu

You've been ranting here since morning like a she goat in heat...Is not our fault that Alabi the Greatest dealt with your physically, emotionally, materially, psychologically and spiritually
grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Cinacci124: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Candidlady:

frustrated gambler spotted cheesy cheesy

You again! Wetin you find reach here? angry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Osas187: 10:03am On Nov 29, 2021
emsco:
grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by ISelectMySins: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

HT - Result of halftime
FT - Result of fulltime

HT FT - results of halftime and result of fulltime.

e.g. Elfsborg vs AIK

HT --> 0:1

2HT --> 1-1

Total goals 1-2, FT : 1-2

HT results (AIK)

FT results (AIK)

HT FT => W2 W2

Stephen good morning, boss.

Thanks a lot for the clarifications. I have lost money not understanding this.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by zeeace(m): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2021
gabazin080:
I will be waiting for your post on how betting ruined your already miserable life
coming from someone who's always begging for 100 naira crumbs online.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.