Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,508 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1222431 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by jaguars(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
BernieLee:
Pls does anyone know where i can find a German citizen this night on the mainland? I just want to have a chat with him|her.

I am here for you!

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Also Saprissa v Guadulope by 3am if u r awake over 2.5 goals inplay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Guys studying this game is the only way forward.

This year my target was getting 80% of bets with average odds of 2..

2 odds Because it's easier to fight back despite looses

it changes your mindset in the sense you pick games and market in an intiative manner... Knowing that you have factored in the worst that can happen and then finding a market that can prevent it from happening.

Mostly deal inplay

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Remijuice: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Guys please,
My old man lost the contact he stored his account number.
The sim he used to open it years back has lost.

He only got the ATM card for withdrawal.

If I want to transfer to his account how do I get the account number or must go to the bank..
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Remijuice:
Guys please,
My old man lost the contact he stored his account number.
The sim he used to open it years back has lost.

He only got the ATM card for withdrawal.

If I want to transfer to his account how do I get the account number or must go to the bank..
Yes bank
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Brayss(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
BetBuilder365:
Also Saprissa v Guadulope by 3am if u r awake over 2.5 goals inplay
Ft X 4.65 ODD
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's all about noting down what went wrong that resulted in a lost bet.

Trust me this helps to refine your game..

I always utilize tailored made neural network system where there is a central system with 500 layers of data set..

500 layers consist of 'what if' scenario... Example what if there is red card... How does it change the game setting?

Look back at history and report what happened.

How does a red card change the Dynamics of the game...

Then the neural network then spits out a probability around markets we can enagage that best suits our profit making projection

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
I am also applying it to tennis

There are players with relative strength index when it comes to serving..

Players like Federer, Medvedev and couple of other I can't remember off my head show the same power put into serving.

This power translates to speed of ball... This mean that they win more games in any given set... Leading them to eventually win the game.

Then they are players that just loose it after loosing the first set... It's like their soul have been taken and they just end up staying till the end to fulfill righteousness..

Then there are some their energy level drops this can be seen in the number of forces error and many other metrice

Sports is a science thats influenced with a bit of luck..... The luck is the extra ordinary burst of force dished out by any player during a game..

This evening the German game is a prime example... The extra ordinary brilliance came from North Macedonia

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
Corbin:
you na wa for you o
You put on scale
senior man no vex Abeg, my side tomatoes

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
tradepunter:
I am also applying it to tennis

There are players with relative strength index when it comes to serving..

Players like Federer, Medvedev and couple of other I can't remember off my head show the same power put into serving.

This power translates to speed of ball... This mean that they win more games in any given set... Leading them to eventually win the game.

Then they are players that just loose it after loosing the first set... It's like their soul have been taken and they just end up staying till the end to fulfill righteousness..

Then there are some their energy level drops this can be seen in the number of forces error and many other metrice

Sports is a science thats influenced with a bit of luck..... The luck is the extra ordinary burst of force dished out by any player during a game..

This evening the German game is a prime example... The extra ordinary brilliance came from North Macedonia

explain why Naomi osaka lost to a No.25 seed?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by paulgabrielz: 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
₦550 FREE GIFT, SIGN UP TO GET !

https://opay.ng/s/26KX

We both get 550
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Moezzy1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
paulgabrielz:
₦550 FREE GIFT, SIGN UP TO GET !

https://opay.ng/s/26KX

We both get 550
Is this legit? Will I get the fund immediately?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by bennyflipy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
waploger:

That one shock me pass
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
waploger:

Baba forget about those seeding.... Tennis all boils down to wants it more... This time wasn't just for her especially if you up against cezch or eastern European players..

That Australian girl barty have more juice for now

I will display my tennis games here one day... 90% of won games are during inplay and it all involved cashing out..

Look for players with military stylemind set and composure... Naomi is composed but it's not just her tournament..

Also look at records at different courts also

If you are betting direct win then you are on a long thing cuz it's gonna be once in a blue moon
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Remijuice: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Yes bank
So I can't find it anywhere on the ATM card?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Richiebillie(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bature1:
Germany just denied me 45k
when we tell you do giveaway una no go do #3500 don waste grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by paulgabrielz: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
Moezzy1:
Is this legit? Will I get the fund immediately?
once you register, you get funded
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by mooojy: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Binance:
Oga show man the way mbok
Check your mail...
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
tradepunter:

Baba forget about those seeding.... Tennis all boils down to wants it more... This time wasn't just for her especially if you up against cezch or eastern European players..

I will display my tennis games here one day... 90% of won games are during inplay and it all involved cashing out..

Look for players with military stylemind set and composure... Naomi is composed but it's not just her tournament..

If you are betting direct win then you are on a long thing cuz it's gonna be once in a blue moon

i check my h2h stats based on seedings and records on the court type
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
bennyflipy:

That one shock me pass

i no even know wetin carry me go there... 1.16 odds oh!

i been want play am 6-0/6-0 NO , but i come tell myself say na Osaka na, Osaka wey give serena tough time.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
tradepunter:

mention me when next you accumulate a tennis game. okay
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
humble2:

Face ur front....I have tendered my apologies ... That settles things...mind ur biz pls
I have given you tips that will make you haunt peacefully but you are busy attacking your mate.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by waploger(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
ice hockey

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by tradepunter: 11:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
waploger:

mention me when next you accumulate a tennis game. okay

Ok no problem

Also if you look at Osaka head to head Osaka has won 3 games and lost 1 game..

In all those games osaka won, sarri has always won a set in addition to her single victory over Osaka.

That head to head record should be enough to put you off the match or even give sarri to win a set.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Brayss:
Ft X 4.65 ODD

didnt want to discourage you tho, but i checked them up and home had more good points per game, i expected no goals from away but still they tried and scored. gave them at least a goal in a little acc

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Corbin: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2021
waploger:

senior man no vex Abeg, my side tomatoes
no p

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2021
BetBuilder365:
monitor this game for over 8.5/9.5 corners inplay if under 2 corners after 15/20 minutes
no corner bet on 365 for this game but on 1x bet and co

prematch was about 1.8+ over 9 corners though 1x removed it inplay
good corner signals

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 12:24am On Apr 01, 2021
bennyflipy:

Naso una go make person lose money
tell me one business way dy 100% safe?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2021
bestmutiu2019:
which one be stock trading again
Google am bro to kn more
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Is the returns not similar/close to forex or fixed deposit.
nah...........look similar to C-Tradin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 12:47am On Apr 01, 2021
tradepunter:

When did you start trading stocks??

Hope you not a technical oriented trader?

angry angry angry angry
i need money to start ooooooo also it more easy than crypto.............d issue: small money shit profit
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 12:49am On Apr 01, 2021
happy new month brothers
DR5 birth month

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.