Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1234143 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2021
Brayss:
H.B.D In adVANCE
thanks man
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Intermilanfan:

undecided
You are stressing yourself, no matter the evidence presented he will still deny.

Is this one not glaring enough?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2021
BetBuilder365:

just now now oh, i don make money for your weekly feeding grin
So it's easy to criticize someone but find it to take same? wonderful
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Check your mail

When you're free and online on WhatsApp let me know
Ok Been waiting for your feedback.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Brayss(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2021
BetBuilder365:
Also Saprissa v Guadulope by 3am if u r awake over 2.5 goals inplay
What's the outcome of this match ?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Brayss(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Brayss(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2021
BetBuilder365:

ok, want to know the game that started this? click on your quote, then you land in mine and see the screenshot or click further and see your mistake
check your post that I quoted now undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Aussies can be so predictable cheesy

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by DieRich5: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2021
tradepunter:

Stock trading is not as flexible as forex... But you do gain over a long term period.

I use 'thinkorswim' trading platform from Ameritrade. Its a one of the best to trade Yankee stocks, Canadian stocks and European stocks...

If you like to play around niaja market afri invest trading platform is very good... Only difference is that volatility is always low.. that is when you wanna buy at x1 and sell at x2... You can only do 20-30% of your entire volume at a time because to get other traders to buy at the price you wanna sell won't come at once.

Another financial instrument that moves fast is ETF(exchange traded funds)... They are broken down pieces of large company stocks, cooked inside one big pot (it's more technical than this)

Good you discovering ways to make money... It will pay off
Swing trading is still d best in stock, u can mk more money than long term but you need a big capital to do so
for now am only interested in us stock
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Binance:

So it's easy to criticize someone but find it to take same?
wonderful

if you come for me, better hit the jugular
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 01, 2021
Brayss:
What's the outcome of this match ?

1-1 bro, oh i see it now cheesy sorry bro, too much work and trolls disturbing my parade. please forgive me cry
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Binance:

You are stressing yourself, no matter the evidence presented he will still deny.

Is this one not glaring enough?
The thing tire me o.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2021
BetBuilder365:

if you come for me, better hit the jugular
Who is scared of you?
I posted on the thread which is not yours but you took it upon you to come and school your mate...now someone is putting mouth in your matter and you are bagging.

I've stand known animals, so who do you think you are to shut me up?
you are a comedian

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by southsouthking(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Who dey breath.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by l3st3r: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Mobikay101:

All this week for 1h, I was thinking it's upto 5k now everyone is getting 98.10 naira hahahahaha
Guy shut up your mouth.If you are ask to give 100 naira to 20 people everyday, can you do it?In burna boy voice"oya do am if e easy".i don't know why the unnecessary hate for gentlepeace here.If you feel he is not suppose to sell his strategy. Go discover your own goldmine make you give am out for free.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Binance:

Ok
Been waiting for your feedback.

Ha Bros binance you still dey town. Na once in a while sightings from you this days. How are you?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Intermilanfan:
The thing tire me o.
Insincere people can't hide that side of them no matter how much they try to be nice.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Australia

Newcastle Olympic Reserve
Over 2.5goals

ODD:
���
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 9:23am On Apr 01, 2021
NegroAcheiver:

Ha Bros binance you still dey town. Na once in a while sightings from you this days. How are you?
My guy!!! good morning...I dey o.
Been seeing new monikers here n there...thought you changed toogrin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2021
Binance:

Who is scared of you?
I posted on the thread which is not yours but you took it upon you to come and school your mate...now someone is putting mouth in your matter and you are bagging.

I've stand known animals, so who do you think you are to shut me up?
you are a comedian

it don do, this one you write essay for me so ahh tongue
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2021
BetBuilder365:

it don do, this one you write essay for me so ahh tongue
just sharrap and keep posting ur casted games which nobody give AF about.

Keep waisting urtime posting trash here.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Brayss(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2021
BetBuilder365:

1-1 bro, oh i see it now cheesy sorry bro, too much work and trolls disturbing my parade. please forgive me cry
Alright bro
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Australia

Dulwich Hill game

FHG

ODD: 1.40
���
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Binance:
Ok Been waiting for your feedback.
Well then, I'll talk to you later.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Binance:

My guy!!! good morning...I dey o.
Been seeing new monikers here n there...thought you changed toogrin
grin I no dey active for here as before as here no dey gel like the last years and man need to find different ways of making cash though legally as this thing no be life. Person no fit put hope ontop am. Na viewing level I mostly dey nowadays. Well done bro.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2021
central coast v adelaide
stats like this screams btts or over 2.5 or btts and over 2.5, or home over 1.5
depends on how the game goes though as it could be a bore draw too but that's rare in aussie games

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Julianaa: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2021
hhmmcj:
Australia

Dulwich Hill game

FHG

���
won
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2021
hhmmcj:
Australia

Dulwich Hill game

FHG

���
B⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽MMMMMMMMM
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by RedDistrict: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2021
B943TCWTWRQSZZ-4042419
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by hhmmcj: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2021
hhmmcj:
Australia

Newcastle Olympic Reserve
Over 2.5goals

ODD:
���
RESERVED INDEED!!! undecided

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2021
NegroAcheiver:

grin I no dey active for here as before as here no dey gel like the last years and man need to find different ways of making cash though legally as this thing no be life. Person no fit put hope ontop am. Na viewing level I mostly dey nowadays. Well done bro.
you are right bro...may God make a way for you.

Me am advising people to go learn handwork o...even with certificate, still go learn handwork.

Artisan are the ones enjoying the present day Nigeria
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Samueltemi337(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2021
37GJDPR

bet9ja

(1) (2) (3) ... (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.