Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,846 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 - Business (994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 (1233305 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (2436) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Tk4all:

Stop the mentions already.
oya drop village game 4 me ma nack 50naira ontop cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Zhongkui: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Fucklove:
Pray for me guys. I'm attending a very important virtual training now. I need your prayers to get the money involved. I will share palliatives soon cool

You go get the money. Calm down and don't chase your loss
I wish my I'm also part of the training
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Morning PA, my night was great. Please blacklist Mobikay101 from any giveaway going forwards. Even our Almighty God detest ungrateful beings. Still in an online class with my new Mentees. I've taught the Theory part this morning, by evening, we move to practical and we start with crumbs, from N30 to N100 stakes, once they've mastered the strategy, by then they can now begin to stake high like me. They also have the RULES that will keep them on check forever. I remain your faithful friend, GentlePEACE. HAPPY NEW MONTH DiaryLanders
Happy New Month

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=emmaak2 post=100386977][/quote] hmm You haven't seen my mail right?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2021
israelp:
oya drop village game 4 me ma nack 50naira ontop cool

Hehe!

No good games today. Till friday abeg
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2021
Tk4all:

E be things my brother.

How are you doing? If you are free, let's run that daily 10odds rollover for 3days. U bring 2.50-3odds, then i will bring the remaining odds to make 10
Make I reduce the work load even if na 1.5-2 odds.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
You are always welcomed...bet9ja preferred bookie
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 11:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Tk4all:
This thread na cruise Allah!

So person suffer to forecast and drop games for people to play, He no force anybody o, game come cast later and someone starts yarning dust. who do una this thing

Again, you drop game and it later cast. Oga you are not God who knows tomorrow, accept that the game cast instead of dragging with people cos there is no way you will drop game and forget about it. Even if you did not play it, you must not forget what you predicted earlier. If the game enter, we For See Analysis here tire But as E cast, you forget the entire game. There is God o.

International tipstar mentallity and i too know feeling Sha!

But the above is not even my problem, some people can troll, critisize, insult, intimidate and even look down on people here but if someone gives them half of what they use to dish Out, They will start complaining.

I No mention person name oo, make una no come werey me Abeg.
chai dis ur story dy make me laugh grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

Ok.

I will Bring 3odds.

Binance will also his own,

Then you will complete it.

Deal?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by israelp(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2021
Tk4all:

Ok.
I will Bring 3odds.

Deal?
e go end tears,..if e boom quote me wth d t.icket
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Moezzy1(m): 11:26am On Apr 01, 2021
paulgabrielz:
once you register, you get funded
You lied! I didn't get the N550 after registering.

You won't make heaven undecided
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Binance(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2021
israelp:
e go end tears,..if e boom quote me wth d t.icket
in return what will you do?

Promise you will quit loitering round the thread, confused and with no market to play.

Today, you play live, tomorrow you book vietnam league, next tmrow you go volley....a day after you go trolling.

Really pathetic.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Brayss(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Binance:

Promise you will quit loitering round the thread, confused and with no market to play.

Today, you play live, tomorrow you book vietnam league, next tmrow you go volley....a day after you go trolling.

Really pathetic.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Darell2002:
2.5k for two persons

Tell me why you need the money

Winners will be announced by 4pm
i want to use it to cook better stew

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Binance:

You are always welcomed...bet9ja preferred bookie
Noted but, 1xbet preferred to me
Tk4all:

Ok.

I will Bring 3odds.

Deal?
Deal.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tk4all(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Binance:

Really pathetic.
grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Philip4564(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Darell2002:
2.5k for two persons

currently I don't have any money in my acct I'm broke so I'll be glad if I can get the money
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Tk4all:
Today is my Birthday and i intend to celebrate here with you guys.

2k each to the first 10people that quote this post.
my guy grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2021
BetBuilder365:
Both have been playing lacklustre and still got three corners. the coach might want more from both teams, anticipating higher corners in 2nd half which has been somewhat customary in aussie league.
from stats central have 5.6 per game and Mariners conceded 8.6 per game last five games, with match total of 9.4 for central and 11.6 for Mariners, be warned central have seen 9 corners in 2/5 last five at home while Mariners in 4/5 last five away. 1st v 2nd would demand a better quality than first half. Can be or not, but let's ride..
End on 9 corners get a refund, under 9 corners you lose!

And that's a refund. Actually a win was what i expected here. Cash back in the bank cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Darell2002:
2.5k for two persons

I'll send 2k to my junior sis currently in sch
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by KanielOutis92: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Tk4all:

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by richmanrichard: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Tk4all:

happy birthday. hahaha! keep intending

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by humble2: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Tk4all:

Hbd
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by JamesReacher(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2021
I'm back guys cool
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2021
BetBuilder365:
central coast v adelaide
stats like this screams btts or over 2.5 or btts and over 2.5, or home over 1.5
depends on how the game goes though as it could be a bore draw too but that's rare in aussie games

la la la la
la la la la
eh eh eh eh
yu yu
ya ya

BTTS ✅✅✅
Over 2.5 ✅✅✅
BTTS and Over 2.5 ✅✅✅
Home over 1.5 ✅✅✅

I just went for the straight one. Guess if i had posted it, one person would have reminded me at half time to start going to village grin
anyway everything is just talk, just the small circle of gossipers talking about u but not quoting u, coz they may be frustrated - betting is hard!
so the banter is not that serious.
just pray God to allow us make money and live long genuinely, and lets discover our destiny

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Tolu181: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2021
BetBuilder365:

but wait, i've been trying to address your matter for weeks now. the few times i come here you either have a female or male account and most times you ask for money to go to clinic, you complain of std's and you need money or you keep tagging mesmer for N100 allowance so you can waste it away at alabi. whats the problem bro, let me see if i can help cry
Miracood2 this useless betbuilder got you...

Peasant like betbuilder gave you a good troll and you didn't retaliate with a badass troll.. i hereby cast you away from my Troll Apprentice School
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Tolu181:
Miracood2 this useless betbuilder got you...

Peasant like betbuilder gave you a good troll and you didn't retaliate with a badass troll.. i hereby cast you away from my Troll Apprentice School

my favorite fan, where have you been? i missed you kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (991) (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) ... (2436)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.