Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Herpes Treatments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herpes Treatments (750 Views)

How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2) / Genital Herpes: Symptoms, Causes, Risks, Complications, Diagnosis, Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 9:45am On Jan 01, 2021
HERPES is an infection caused by the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV) that affect both men and women. It is very itchy and painful that appears in the form of small red swollen liquid filled blisters or sores near the eyes, mouth, lips and genitals. Herpes is contagious but the risk of getting infected or being infectious varies depending on how much active the virus in your body. With recurrence, the virus can replicate itself within 24 hours and the rest of the time there is evidence of a sore.

However, once you are infected with herpes simple virus (HSV) you have it forever; oral herpes (HSV 1) or genital herpes (HSV 2). The good news is that HERPES can be manage effectively.

SYMPTOMS
√ Pain or itchy sensations near the affected areas.
√ Blisters on the mouth, lips, hands, face, genitals, hips, back or around the nerve.
√ HSV 2 in men, usually appear on the base of the penis and around the surrounding areas and in women on the vulva, vagina and cervix.

For more on this post and how herpes can be effectively manage go to:
https://rainbownigeria.com/2020/08/08/herpes-treatments/
Re: Herpes Treatments by Thecompleteheal(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Puffywise:
HERPES is an infection caused by the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV) that affect both men and women. It is very itchy and painful that appears in the form of small red swollen liquid filled blisters or sores near the eyes, mouth, lips and genitals. Herpes is contagious but the risk of getting infected or being infectious varies depending on how much active the virus in your body. With recurrence, the virus can replicate itself within 24 hours and the rest of the time there is evidence of a sore.

However, once you are infected with herpes simple virus (HSV) you have it forever; oral herpes (HSV 1) or genital herpes (HSV 2). The good news is that HERPES can be manage effectively.

SYMPTOMS
√ Pain or itchy sensations near the affected areas.
√ Blisters on the mouth, lips, hands, face, genitals, hips, back or around the nerve.
√ HSV 2 in men, usually appear on the base of the penis and around the surrounding areas and in women on the vulva, vagina and cervix.

For more on this post and how herpes can be effectively manage go to:
https://rainbownigeria.com/2020/08/08/herpes-treatments/
https://www.herpescurecare.com/antiviral-herb-based-analysis-for-herpes/

Re: Herpes Treatments by RonniegG: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2021
I don’t want to walk around with glossy lips. I’m a man. I don’t know what would have heal me from this virus if not for the product. I took a comprehensive STD blood test last week again and everything came out negative.,contact > www . multivitamincare .org today Call Us (or SMS): +1 (956) 758-7882 they have the right treatment to STD.
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
shocked
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
angry
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 5:32am On Feb 17, 2021
wink
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
sad
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 5:44am On Mar 27, 2021
kiss
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2021
sad
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 12:52pm On May 08, 2021
cry
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 5:24am On May 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 5:35am On May 18, 2021
smiley.
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 5:54am On May 22, 2021
cry
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 5:52am On Jun 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
sad
Re: Herpes Treatments by Puffywise: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Is This Fish Edible / Microbiology / C-trons Welcomes You To His World Of Health And Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.