Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

'we Started 2021 With Dangote Content' Nigerians React To News Of Dangote's GF - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'we Started 2021 With Dangote Content' Nigerians React To News Of Dangote's GF (370 Views)

Teni Releases 'Sugar Mummy' On Friday, Shares Photoshopped Baby Pic With Dangote / Swanky Jerry Pictured With Dangote And Tony Elumelu In London / Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'we Started 2021 With Dangote Content' Nigerians React To News Of Dangote's GF by Linx1234: 10:02am On Jan 01, 2021
As the world is celebrating the new year, Nigerians woke up with news of alleged ex-girlfriend of the world most richest black man, Aliko Dangote, identified as Bae Lewis, claiming that the billionaire businessman broke her heart in a thousand pieces.

Read also: ‘Dangote Broke My Heart In 1000 Pieces’ – Dangote’s Alleged Ex-Girlfriend Speaks (photos)

According to the African American lady, she achieved a lot in 2020 with the help of her billionaire sugardaddy, She wrote:

“In my 33rd Year:

I dated the richest black man in the world.
He broke my heart in 1000 pieces.
I learned more from him than any person I’ve ever met. Communicating with a billionaire daily makes you see the world different than your humble beginnings in liberty city.
I became more organized and finally am able to step away from the daily kitchen operations.
I learned love without strings.
Give your best without expectations.
Nothing is forever.
I realized a half a million dollar restaurant project was a bad investment.
I purchased two properties.
I started a consistent fitness regime.
Became vegan.
Obtained a profitable stock portfolio.
He changed my perspective on work ethic and patience.
Once my mindset changed the universe gravitated me to people that uplifted me and increased my net worth mentally and financially.
To 2021 and powerful encounters. #alikodangote #atlantarealestate #amp #HappyNewYear”

Nigerians have taken to different social media platform to react to the story. See reactions here........... https://janefblog.com/15823-2we-started-2021-with-dangote-content-nigerians-react-to-news-of-dangotes-alleged-side-chick/

Re: 'we Started 2021 With Dangote Content' Nigerians React To News Of Dangote's GF by supercase1(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2021
Olosho seeking relevance with dangote grin

.dangote can never date he he is only interested in hijab ladies brought up in Islamic doctrine cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Erica Blasts Her Fans Tells Her Producer To Block Them(video) / NDLEA Discover Drugs Concealed In T-shirts, Arrest Suspected At MM Intl Airport / Ned Nwoko Moroccan Wife Laila Disgrace Him In Public | James Brown Leaks Bobrisk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.