Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

A Thousand Mile Commenced In A Day... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thousand Mile Commenced In A Day... (202 Views)

A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / ASUU strike has commenced home here i come - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thousand Mile Commenced In A Day... by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Good morning brother/sister, We thank God, for the journey of our life so far..especially last year 2020,where political,economic, social, and personal problems of life affect many people in their life..let appreciate God for sparing our lives till today,because many peoples lost their life,in one ways or the others..And many are in bad situations,still,we still have to appreciate God for everything... As the journey for 2021commenced,please start with great drive rather than great procrastination... Days are not waiting for anybody,please start with great zeal,passion,and drive for the year to be successful.
These are some little strategies, I thought you can put into practices to achieve a glorious year and beyond...
1.Learn from your past mistake.
2.Have dream/goals to be achieved in a year.
3.Develop effective strategy, that can allow you to achieved the objectives
4.Be objectives enough,rather than been imaginative
5.Analyzed your internal/external environment to attract opportunities and avoid threat that hinder dreams/goals to achieved
6.Identify your strength and applied to reduces your weakness.
7.Pay prices/sacrifices, where necessary to achieved desired result
8.last, not the least,If you believe in God, put your expectations/targets to him for guidance, and it shall end in praise...
Wishing you successful year in life..HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021...Olayemiolaide cares...

(1) (Reply)

How To Enroll For NIN And Also How To Enroll Minor For NIN Registration / Please Has Jamb Office Opened For The Year 2021 ? / Help Me Out, I Want To Buy Pgd Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.