Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin (2741 Views)

2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by Seikiri1: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2021
Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, the general overseer of Christ Mercyland And Deliverance Ministry, Delta State who is well known for his accurate prophecies has prophesied what is going to happen in the year 2021.

Remember how is prophesied accurately the dreaded Corona virus back in 2017 in the crossover service and indeed in 2020 the prophecy has come to pass.
Also how he prophesied about a big politician dieing in the year 2020 in the crossover service of 2019 and indeed it came pass as he prophesied.

Below are his Prophecies For the year 2021.

1. Confusion on Corona virus and vaccine and injection.
II. People are exposing people about the Corona virus vaccine.
2. January, February, March, April, June, July, August, a big politician Going to the grave... People are making a condolence visit.
3. Something happen in Nigeria this year, A man is exposed.
4. Crisis among politicians.
5. A big house or market in Lagos on Fire, people properties are going down.
6. Dollar rate will come down a little after going up.... But don't expect it to come down to 250.
7. There will be little hardship in the month of January and February but as from March things will begin to work out for people.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by kalu61(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2021
ls this prophecy for f**king goodness sake.
lmagine the first prophecy. The conspiracy theory that has been making waves.

A politician dying, didn't God give you his name?
Political crisis, which doesn't have political crisis with over 30 political parties in Nigeria.

Every January and February are hard after high spending, it's nothing new.

Naira to go up and come down, you are not a forex trader . Tell us the exact rate or l don't take you serious

l don't believe in any Nigerian pastor. Bunch of hustlers

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by Oche211(m): 11:45am On Jan 01, 2021
They have started again.
How's this a prophecy?
It's even worse than a predictions.
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by Octopusssy(f): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
This is very vague.

Anyway, I stopped taking Prophet Jeremiah seriously when his services turned to entertainment hubs and he turned to the chief showman.
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by Seikiri1: 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Octopusssy:
This is very vague.

Anyway, I stopped taking Prophet Jeremiah seriously when his services turned to entertainment hubs and he turned to the chief showman.
What do you mean by entertainment hub... Is it the dance he is dancing for God or the praise he is praising God or the demonstration of the power of the holy ghost?
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by Octopusssy(f): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Seikiri1:

What do you mean by entertainment hub... Is it the dance he is dancing for God or the praise he is praising God or the demonstration of the power of the holy ghost?
So shouting "should I pro pro pro pro prophecy?!!!" is also part of the work God sent him? Spending 30minutes giving one person message and using 25minutes out of the 30 to dance and encourage the crowd to hail him is part of the work God sent him, abi? Repeating the same thing over and over again in various showman intonations for 15 minutes is also God's work, shey? Don't tell me about all these being his 'style' because I have known him fo many years and this is not how he started. He was a preacher of war, a liquid metal, the genuine indabosky. But now?

I am very objective. I used to follow his services years ago when he his popularity started rising, but when the services became 'shows', I unfollowed him.

6 Likes

Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by Seikiri1: 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Octopusssy:

So shouting "should I pro pro pro pro prophecy?!!!" is also part of the work God sent him? Spending 30minutes giving one person message and using 25minutes out of the 30 to dance and encourage the crowd to hail him is part of the work God sent him, abi? Repeating the same thing over and over again in various showman intonations for 15 minutes is also God's work, shey? Don't tell me about all these being his 'style' because I have known him fo many years and this is not how he started. He was a preacher of war, a liquid metal, the genuine indabosky. But now?

I am very objective. I used to follow his services years ago when he his popularity started rising, but when the services became 'shows', I unfollowed him.
Are you his time keeper, when he was suffering were you there to tell him to fast forward time so that he will become successful quick quick... That was how the wife of David mocked David when he was dancing for God and God cursed her ( 2 Samuel 6:20-23) .
Don't judge what you don't know.

Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by mohims(m): 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Absolute nonsense. I pity for all their gullible congregation. All these so called men of God are scammers. I call them Yahoo Yahoo men in suit. Thank God I don wise up.
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by mohims(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Seikiri1:

Are you his time keeper, when he was suffering were you there to tell him to fast forward time so that he will become successful quick quick... That was how the wife of David mocked David when he was dancing for God and God cursed her ( 2 Samuel 6:20-23) .
Oga if you never wise up by now, I'm very sorry to say this... you'll remain a mumu forever
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by mohims(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Octopusssy:

Your head get oil. Chop knuckle abeg

1 Like

Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by Seikiri1: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
mohims:

Oga if you never wise up by now, I'm very sorry to say this... you'll remain a mumu forever
I will not lay a curse on because you have already layed the curse upon your self.
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by mohims(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Seikiri1:

I will not lay a curse on because you have already layed the curse upon your self.
I layed on curse on myself by saying the obvious? Hahahaha I laugh in Swahili. Your gullibility is second to none. You really need to wise up. Without any fear, I will boldly tell Mr Jeremiah and other yahoo yahoo men on suit that they are scammers. Please try and wise up. May God open your eyes some day. I will continue praying for you and many other gullible ones.
Re: 2021 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin by Octopusssy(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Seikiri1:

Abegi spare me that rabble. I am a Berean Christian and what I read in my bible is not what is being practiced in many churches today.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Prince Charles Celebrates 59th Birthday In RCCG / Atheist Holy Day / Dealing With Witches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.