Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Who Remember This Prophet And His Powerful Prophecy For 2020 has come to pass? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Remember This Prophet And His Powerful Prophecy For 2020 has come to pass? (1218 Views)

Prophecy For 2020 By Prophet TB Joshua / What's Your Prophecy For 2020 / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remember This Prophet And His Powerful Prophecy For 2020 has come to pass? by farem: 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2021

Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry has declared that God told him that Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor W.F Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church and Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, will die soon.powerful in 2020.

In what he described as part of his prophesies for the year 2020, Okikijesu, also said that God revealed to him that the mentioned men of God will not have a place in heaven when they die.

In the messages he made available to DAILY POST on Monday, the pastor said “Thus says the Lord: My servant, will you not be surprise that I go into Redeemed Church and I observe [that there’s no] sheep that I can select?

“That is the reason that I said my message for Adeboye is coming. I had informed him that whatever he likes, he can achieve, but he will not be admitted into my glorious home.

“He himself knew and he wants to start doing rectification process now. Even if he rectifies his ways, those who are dead due to his deceit and hypocrisy, can he revive them?

“How many rectification steps did Reinhard Bonnke took before he died? My servant, I have told him to start putting his house in order, the day of his sleep is near.

“Adeboye and Kumuyi and Oyedepo, I have told them to put their homes in order and be prepared to sleep.

“Write these messages down because my judgment will be powerful in 2020.

“Thus says the Lord: I will send messages to these people to make amendments maybe they are going to organize a big revival/crusade or big lecture.

“It must be a convention of ‘Departing from sinful ways and turning to God.’ I believe that your body/frame is a sinful frame, but the sin of bloodshed and worshipping other gods are abominations to I the Lord.

“Thus says the Lord: As distinguished and famous as they are, will you not be surprise that they will not be admitted into My Home, if they refuse/failed to change?”

God told me judgement will be upon Pastors Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, 666 coming - Apostle Okikijesu
Apostle Okikijesu releases fearful prophecies about Buhari's family, death of Senators, presidential aspirants
Oyedepo, Adeboye: Pastor Poju backs Paul Enenche, Ibiyeomie over attacks on Daddy Freeze
Pastor Adeboye gets reasons to fire VP Osinbajo from RCCG
Edo election: Gov Obaseki reveals what Adeboye told him before he won second term
COVID-19: Adeboye lists reasons RCCG members must resume church services

RELATED TOPICS:2020 PROPHECYAPOSTLE OKIKIJESUKUMUYIOYEDEPOPASTORS ADEBOYE

YOU MAY LIKE

God told me judgement will be upon Pastors Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, 666 coming – Apostle Okikijesu

‘He’s not the one ruling Nigeria’ – Apostle Okikijesu releases prophesies about Buhari, 2023

End SARS: Oyedepo reveals what will happen to looters, those destroying properties
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/01/07/2020-prophecy-god-told-me-pastors-adeboye-oyedepo-kumuyi-will-die-soon-theyll-not-make-heaven-apostle-okikijesu/

Re: Who Remember This Prophet And His Powerful Prophecy For 2020 has come to pass? by Raysleek: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Jesus ic coming soon. Prepare to meet the Lord.
Re: Who Remember This Prophet And His Powerful Prophecy For 2020 has come to pass? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
farem:

Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry has declared that God told him that Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor W.F Kumuyi of Deeper Life Bible Church and Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, will die soon.powerful in 2020.

In what he described as part of his prophesies for the year 2020, Okikijesu, also said that God revealed to him that the mentioned men of God will not have a place in heaven when they die.

In the messages he made available to DAILY POST on Monday, the pastor said “Thus says the Lord: My servant, will you not be surprise that I go into Redeemed Church and I observe [that there’s no] sheep that I can select?

“That is the reason that I said my message for Adeboye is coming. I had informed him that whatever he likes, he can achieve, but he will not be admitted into my glorious home.

“He himself knew and he wants to start doing rectification process now. Even if he rectifies his ways, those who are dead due to his deceit and hypocrisy, can he revive them?

“How many rectification steps did Reinhard Bonnke took before he died? My servant, I have told him to start putting his house in order, the day of his sleep is near.

“Adeboye and Kumuyi and Oyedepo, I have told them to put their homes in order and be prepared to sleep.

“Write these messages down because my judgment will be powerful in 2020.

“Thus says the Lord: I will send messages to these people to make amendments maybe they are going to organize a big revival/crusade or big lecture.

“It must be a convention of ‘Departing from sinful ways and turning to God.’ I believe that your body/frame is a sinful frame, but the sin of bloodshed and worshipping other gods are abominations to I the Lord.

“Thus says the Lord: As distinguished and famous as they are, will you not be surprise that they will not be admitted into My Home, if they refuse/failed to change?”

God told me judgement will be upon Pastors Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, 666 coming - Apostle Okikijesu
Apostle Okikijesu releases fearful prophecies about Buhari's family, death of Senators, presidential aspirants
Oyedepo, Adeboye: Pastor Poju backs Paul Enenche, Ibiyeomie over attacks on Daddy Freeze
Pastor Adeboye gets reasons to fire VP Osinbajo from RCCG
Edo election: Gov Obaseki reveals what Adeboye told him before he won second term
COVID-19: Adeboye lists reasons RCCG members must resume church services