Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

My 2020 Worst Man Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My 2020 Worst Man Of The Year (596 Views)

Rita Dominic Stuns At Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards / Olakunle Churchill Bags Scream "Man Of The Year Award" After An Eventful Year / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 2020 Worst Man Of The Year by mrugly: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
2020 is a year to be forgotten in a hurry for most of us. Covid19 ushered us into 2020 where the government forced us to stay at home and forbade us not to go to religious centers. After like 6months of the lockdown, the government eased the lockdown and then the #endsars protest took over. In all these, some individuals also stood out to be another pandemic in our society. This list is in no particular order.

1. President Mohammedu Buhari: for not speaking in time when the protest was still at the early stage(before it turned violence) and also for not visiting Borno during the Zabamari massacre and the Kankara boys kidnapping incident when he was in the state.

In short, insecurity is on the rise under his leadership.

2. The Nigerian Army: during the protest, they invaded the Lekki toll gate and shot sporadically. When accused of killing inocent citizens, they kept changing the story. From we DIDN'T GO THERE to we went There To Protect The Protesters to WE ONLY DISPATCH THEM to We Didn't Go There With Live Bullets to WE WENT THERE WITH LIVE BULLETS etc.

3. DJ Switch: She was the DJ doing the Lekki Massacre. She with the likes of Falz turned the peaceful protest to violence when they gave us wrong information. The night the incident happened, she claimed that she counted 78 dead bodies, later she changed the figure to 15, later to 2 then accusing the government of trying to kill her.

Do you agree with my list and if not, your own list

lalasticlala
Re: My 2020 Worst Man Of The Year by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
President Buhari hands down.
Nobody can debunk this.
Re: My 2020 Worst Man Of The Year by jaeyking(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
President buhari Adams oshiomole
Re: My 2020 Worst Man Of The Year by criuze(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
oga na burna boy

1 Like

Re: My 2020 Worst Man Of The Year by SAMBARRY: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Number 3 is nonsense

She streamed live on ig Abi video dey lie? When FG discovered she wanted to cast them they went around trying to Bully her into silence like the way they're doing for sowore but he be like say her head strong and God's protection was on her that was why she managed to escape
Re: My 2020 Worst Man Of The Year by YoungboyNBA(m): 4:06am On Jan 02, 2021
Actually it was me of 2020.

I ain't shit no more. I'ma be a better person than I was, ain't gat no time to hate someone.

I don't like Buhari or his cohorts one minute but I know all of y'all hating the vegetable in Aso Rock can't do better than him nor Buratai.

(1) (Reply)

See What Bobrisky Posted That Sparked Reactions (photos) / “I Am Responsible For A Lot Of Instagram And Facebook Pages Taken Down” – Kemi / Popular Gospel Artiste: Rexxy's Dad Passes on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.