Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) (52978 Views)

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) / Anna Banner Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by nanauju(f): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
lexy2014:

I can't remember saying u made any comment about fans. Am just asking for directions

Ok.. Go front, keep going, don't look back.. Then turn right, turn left. Get to the end, you will a very pit hole. That's where I kept my fuvks. U can pick one up undecided
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Josywhyte: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na one of her sugar daddies give her the car,not a fan
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by lexy2014: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
nanauju:

Ok.. Go front, keep going, don't look back.. Then turn right, turn left. Get to the end, you will a very pit hole. That's where I kept my fuvks. U can pick one up undecided

Is where u keep ur fvcks d same place where Nengis fans hold meetings where they discuss how to contribute money to buy her a car?

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Goldicon49: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nawa oh only female celeb nahm fans dy always buy Car for. Male celebs them be walking dead na. We know say na client

1 Like

Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Amonijosh1: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
how many birthdays sef. blogging things
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by shiwex: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
codedruns .com
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by walter11590: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
:Her client in whoring business will buy her a car and arrange fans to present it to her.That's the new way now So many people have been into whoring yet they have no bicycle to boast about !
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Basicend: 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
luminouz:
Lmaoooooooo

This year bbnaija go mad...people will prefer to die so as to get into that house

What are values of our people...?

What have this people done to deserve these....
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by luminouz(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Basicend:

What are values of our people...?

What have this people done to deserve these....
Values have been sold to the dogs...
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
which fans abeg?
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Adakintroy: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Her fans must be the due hard type.

Ashawo and lies be like Lagos and traffick.
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Temysteve(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Made4naijalove:
WATCH FULL VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyFzyZdL4OM
Are you telling me that the Buhari citizens wey never see food chop 3 times a day arrange money buy car for this one? this is new year abeg I don't joke with lies...
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by EMMY76: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
blinking001:
we know her fans didnt buy that car for her but her shuga daddy did or perhaps it was borrowed just for show business. We ain't gonna be deceived in 2021.

The car wasn't borrowed it came with it's own customized plate number.
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by piagetskinner(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Poor fans that cannot buy private jet..

Them be fans or abebe?
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by mrkings84(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Fans that don't have bicycle buying range over for another that one na fan?
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by pasol4real(m): 1:11am On Jan 02, 2021
IamD18:
Her client in whoring business will buy her a car and arrange fans to present it to her.

That's the new way now wink
I hope you know this comment of yours is the most foolish n dumbest in nairaland history
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by pasol4real(m): 1:13am On Jan 02, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Fake and arranged stunts. All these cars will still go back to the owner in a few days' time.
Foolish ppl just full nairaland.
So what if you see her driving it tomorrow
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by georgeakins: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2021
AdaNri1:

God bless you for this.
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by newoffer: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2021
IamD18:
Her client in whoring business will buy her a car and arrange fans to present it to her.

That's the new way now wink
. That's the business bro. God go expose all the miserable people sponsoring all these chicks. Man need money to buy things
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by harmony75: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2021
eyes have open from the comments
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by Slimwhyt(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Fans ko light bulbs ni ;DFans ko light bulbs ni
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by charlesucheh(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
inoki247:
you mean her Fans from onlyfans.comm
you too dey visit that side
Re: Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) by charlesucheh(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
nanauju:
Those people above beefing her, I want to ask you, why would you start your new year with such attitude. It's too early. I'm no fan of nengi, but then I think I'd rather be putting all my energy into making good out for myself this year than beefing someone
Bros! ahbeg EPP us calculate the amount of energy wasted in typing words that aren't even up to 100.

you buy phone for them!!!!!!??

Busy body Nigeria limited!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman's Name Removed As Owner Of Daniella Okeke's Mercedes / DJ Cuppy Dances With Her "Bae" Oladipupo / Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.