Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Let's make the world a beautiful place to live in - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Let's make the world a beautiful place to live in (353 Views)

Let's Make World-Class Radio Jingles, DJ Skits & Voiceovers For You !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's make the world a beautiful place to live in by PediakAuthor: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Be a good citizen, a responsible citizen, I meant...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's make the world a beautiful place to live in by oatzeal(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wow.. nice one bro..

FTC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's make the world a beautiful place to live in by bemazies: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
oatzeal:
Wow.. nice one bro..

FTC

Cheers grin
Re: Let's make the world a beautiful place to live in by PediakAuthor: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year to y'all... a great way to start tho...
Re: Let's make the world a beautiful place to live in by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Am gonna be sincere with you..
YOU, YOUR PRODUCER AND THE PERSON THAT ARRANGED YOUR LYRICS NEEDS BETTER FLOGGING..

Let's stop this habit of just singing for singing sake.. You are talking about (A) then all of a sudden you jumped to (W).
Don't know if it was lack of funds or your director is trying to work with your lean budget, that video isn't dope...
You can't put on agbada and be talking about hustling...
THIS IS AN HONEST OPINION..
later this year God willing, I will be releasing my songs...
Did one produced by lala at egbeda in the year 2014..
Re: Let's make the world a beautiful place to live in by PediakAuthor: 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
southniyikaye:
Am gonna be sincere with you..
YOU, YOUR PRODUCER AND THE PERSON THAT ARRANGED YOUR LYRICS NEEDS BETTER FLOGGING..

Let's stop this habit of just singing for singing sake.. You are talking about (A) then all of a sudden you jumped to (W).
Don't know if it was lack of funds or your director is trying to work with your lean budget, that video isn't dope...
You can't put on agbada and be talking about hustling...
THIS IS AN HONEST OPINION..
later this year God willing, I will be releasing my songs...
Did one produced by lala at egbeda in the year 2014..

Wetin this one dey talk...

Check the progression of the video again...

At first, I was putting on singlet, drawing, hustling, the a suit during presentation, then agbada and that normal guy-man dress..

The video has a progression, and I see no reason why u gonna unleash your pains on me...
Re: Let's make the world a beautiful place to live in by PediakAuthor: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
undecided
Re: Let's make the world a beautiful place to live in by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
PediakAuthor:

Wetin this one dey talk...

Check the progression of the video again...

At first, I was putting on singlet, drawing, hustling, the a suit during presentation, then agbada and that normal guy-man dress..

The video has a progression, and I see no reason why u gonna unleash your pains on me...
the problem with most upcoming artist..
EGO..
How many scene singlet progression?
Singlet with nice shoe and face cap.. He be like say u no Sabi wetin video progression mean...
Work on the aspect I spoke about and stop arguing...
You pasted the video for analyzing, I just did mine..
The fact I use my data wey no be u buy for me watch your video, you should be grateful
Re: Let's make the world a beautiful place to live in by PediakAuthor: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
southniyikaye:
the problem with most upcoming artist..
EGO..
How many scene singlet progression?
Singlet with nice shoe and face cap.. He be like say u no Sabi wetin video progression mean...
Work on the aspect I spoke about and stop arguing...
You pasted the video for analyzing, I just did mine..
The fact I use my data wey no be u buy for me watch your video, you should be grateful

The first point of correction is that; "I'm not an upcoming artiste, I'm the forthcoming artiste..."

Secondly, I don't have time for arguements...

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Seen This Movie? / The Falcon And The Winter Soldier | Episode 5 Promo | Disney+ / Help!!! Netflix Movies Refuse To Play On My Android Tv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.