Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed (753 Views)

Please Guys Ulcer Is Killing Me Slowly / Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux / Ulcer Is Curable Using Water !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Yaronkirki: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please I have been battling with ulcer, indigestion for the past 9 months.
This has adversely affected every aspect of my life and reduced my productivity too.

I have been to hospitals or and done several tests. I have taken treatments targeted at eliminating H pylori, all to no avail.

I used to take antacids and stopped when I got no improvements and also read about the side effects.

I have equally used a few home remedies.
I really want to hear real life experiences of people who have dealt with this before as it's causing me excruciating pains.

Major symptoms include bloating; hotness of the stomach, groin, legs, shortness of breath, excessive release of gas, belching , anxiety, weakness, panicking etc.
THANKS.
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by FarahAideed: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
I might be able to fix this in 30 days
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by olukaygold(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bro! Firstly stop eating Beans,drinking garri or anything that's fried like fried meat,fish,yam for now eat consistent,don't fast yourself or skipping meals.
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by baconline(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Change your eating habit, number one way to healing. I am an ulcer patient too
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Yaronkirki: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
baconline:
Change your eating habit, number one way to healing. I am an ulcer patient too

Did u experience all ths
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Yaronkirki: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
FarahAideed:
I might be able to fix this in 30 days

As in how sir
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by FarahAideed: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yaronkirki:

As in how sir

You have to trust me for 30 days and come back here to testify
..How old are U?
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Yaronkirki: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

You have to trust me for 30 days and come back here to testify
..How old are U?
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by FarahAideed: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yaronkirki:

Great ... Any history of high blood pressure?
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Yaronkirki: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

Great ... Any history of high blood pressure?
Not really my BP is 110
Though they was a time that I was seriously sick it rose to 140
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by FarahAideed: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yaronkirki:

Not really my BP is 110
Though they was a time that I was seriously sick it rose to 140

110 over what..I need to know what bottom is so we proceed
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Yaronkirki: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

110 over what..I need to know what bottom is so we proceed

That was my first time I'll even know about my bp
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by nsiba: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yaronkirki:
This has adversely affected every aspect of my life and reduced my productivity too.

I have been to hospitals or and done several tests. I have taken treatments targeted at eliminating H pylori, all to no avail.

I used to take antacids and stopped when I got no improvements and also read about the side effects.

I really want to hear real life experiences of people who have dealt with this before as it's causing me excruciating pains.

Major symptoms include bloating; hotness of the stomach, groin, legs, shortness of breath, excessive release of gas, belching , anxiety, weakness, panicking etc.
THANKS.

Depression over what?
Man look my grandfather had it out of all his brothers, my dad had it out of all his brothers and me outta my brothers...
My grandfather lived well over 80, my dad is clocking 70 me I am still balling so what the Bleep are you depressed all about?

Those aren't symptoms of Ulcers but anxiety and blood pressure that is getting to you...
MY STORY
I am used to taking mist mag liquid and tablets but when I got to the university milk and raw egg came perfect in hand.
But during an SUG election while campaigning for my school father now my mentor who eventually won the DOI post it struck real bad.
I collapsed and was rushed to the school medical center, when I came back the doctor asked me if I had taken anything?
That was when it struck me that for good three days have been eating just coke and meatpies just because of the election

Then and there he told me Ulcer got no cure only management and best I start watching my daily life.
.......Guy I don't joke with water first and last thing everyday, l try to stay only non processed food and worry less.
Depression is a waste of time, go for foods that are more ALKALINE and don't joke with water, Yogurt is another wonderful food for it
Depression will solve nothing, change your lifestyle and nutrition, more alkaline food is the best
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Pochettino(f): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hmmm
Nothing wey Kanayo O. Kanayo no go see for shrine
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Adalasy: 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yaronkirki:

THANKS.

Your solution is simple. Send me an email let's talk adamslaseio@gmail.com
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by FarahAideed: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Yaronkirki:

That was my first time I'll even know about my bp

The solution to your problem is readily available and cheap but you have to trust my judgement for a full 30 days no arguments, no stopping half way .. I don't want to waste my time okay ? You must be be disciplined and trust the process I will give you ...if you are in we commence ...when did you finish your last hyplori anti biotics and I am not charging you a dime
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Yaronkirki: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
nsiba:

Depression over what?
Man look my grandfather had it out of all his brothers, my dad had it out of all his brothers and me outta my brothers...
My grandfather lived well over 80, my dad is clocking 70 me I am still balling so what the Bleep are you depressed all about?

Those aren't symptoms of Ulcers but anxiety and blood pressure that is getting to you...
MY STORY
I am used to taking mist mag liquid and tablets but when I got to the university milk and raw egg came perfect in hand.
But during an SUG election while campaigning for my school father now my mentor who eventually won the DOI post it struck real bad.
I collapsed and was rushed to the school medical center, when I came back the doctor asked me if I had taken anything?
That was when it struck me that for good three days have been eating just coke and meatpies just because of the election

Then and there he told me Ulcer got no cure only management and best I start watching my daily life.
.......Guy I don't joke with water first and last thing everyday, l try to stay only non processed food and worry less.
Depression is a waste of time, go for foods that are more ALKALINE and don't joke with water, Yogurt is another wonderful food for it
Depression will solve nothing, change your lifestyle and nutrition, more alkaline food is the best

Thankz so much
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by nsiba: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Hmmm
Nothing wey Kanayo O. Kanayo no go see for shrine

Babygirl,
..... Nollywood shrine NO be VILLAGE shrine, Kanayo nu de see shin shin
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Annajapheth: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
U can chew garlic...that saved me a lot
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

The solution to your problem is readily available and cheap but you have to trust my judgement for a full 30 days no arguments, no stopping half way .. I don't want to waste my time okay ? You must be be disciplined and trust the process I will give you ...if you are in we commence ...when did you finish your last hyplori anti biotics and I am not charging you a dime

can you post the solution here so that others can benefit from it thank
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
first don't allow hungry to set in before you eat like always find something to eat at intervals and afford intake of anything that has gas. yogurt will do you good

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Yaronkirki: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Annajapheth:
U can chew garlic...that saved me a lot

Ok
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by koyinsola17868: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
:I might be able to fix this in 30 days As in how sir
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Isibaby92(f): 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
My symptoms are all gone away
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2021
This one wan sell medicing
Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2021
Isibaby92:
suffered from GERD for about 7 months went to 3 different hospital all gave me antacids and different kinds of omeprazole which made my symptoms worse. My symptoms which were heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion, bloating , trapped gas, back pain sometimes even numbness and I lost a lot of weight.
I went for an endoscopy and it revealed I had GERD which I discovered had a very simple cure because GERD is actually due to a low stomach acid which no doctor will tell you and not too much stomach acid.
I used a medication which I can tell you all about it when you hit me up on watsapp 08078335423
Just say u wan sell medicine

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed by Uyi168: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Isibaby92:
suffered from GERD for about 7 months went to 3 different hospital all gave me antacids and different kinds of omeprazole which made my symptoms worse. My symptoms which were heartburn, acid reflux, indigestion, bloating , trapped gas, back pain sometimes even numbness and I lost a lot of weight.
I went for an endoscopy and it revealed I had GERD which I discovered had a very simple cure because GERD is actually due to a low stomach acid which no doctor will tell you and not too much stomach acid.
I used a medication which I can tell you all about it when you hit me up on watsapp 08078335423
Which doctor told U GERD is as a result of low gastric acid

(1) (Reply)

Two Female Nurses Exchange Heavy Kicks And Blows In Hospital Canteen (video) / How To Get The Best Results From A Nuru Massage / Fart Stink Controls Blood Pressure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.