Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux (1034 Views)

Please Help, Ulcer Is Seriously Dealing With Me.am Seriously Depressed / If You Have Ever Cured Acid Reflux And Ulcer Help Me / Heartburn And Acid Reflux, Symptoms And Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux by Adelaide2019: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2019
Good day, it been 3years now that I have battling with ulcer and acid reflux, the pain I go through each day cannot be explained, am now in my final year at school and don't want to go to NYSC with this, this thing has deprived me of nutrients and sell many symptoms asssociated with it. I have taken omeprazole, amoxicilin, cimetidine, gaviscon, but nothing, please I want to go herbal and also unripe plantain doesn't seem to work, people recommend I take SPLINA LIQUID OR MEBO GI, I have spent alot of money, and have little cash left with me please if you have experience using any of this product kindly let me know or if you have any other things that has worked please share... You won't die untimely

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux by ugomnaanny: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Adelaide2019:
Good day, it been 3years now that I have battling with ulcer and acid reflux, the pain I go through each day cannot be explained, am now in my final year at school and don't want to go to NYSC with this, this thing has deprived me of nutrients and sell many symptoms asssociated with it. I have taken omeprazole, amoxicilin, cimetidine, gaviscon, but nothing, please I want to go herbal and also unripe plantain doesn't seem to work, people recommend I take SPLINA LIQUID OR MEBO GI, I have spent alot of money, and have little cash left with me please if you have experience using any of this product kindly let me know or if you have any other things that has worked please share... You won't die untimely
I understand your pain very well but the truth is the only cure to ulcer is constant eating,, that was how I treated mine... al these drugs u mentioned up didnt work for me at all
Re: Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux by Adelaide2019: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
@ugomnaany. Thanks so much
Re: Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux by Mamabright(f): 3:59am On Sep 18, 2019
OP, BUY ORIGINAL HONEY.IT IS VERY GOOD FOR ULCER.
Re: Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux by matoxy(m): 8:35am On Sep 19, 2019
Adelaide2019:

I feel your pain brother, but there is hope. Try Releaf Blend CBD Oil and you will be glad you did. It's a very powerful effective product for any kind of ailments.
Call or whatsapp me for details: 08183549549.
Wish you well
Re: Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux by Modesta39: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Please doctors in the house I have a serious problem.

I don't go to toilet again because of that my stomach keep growing everyday because I don't go to toilet

I am scared of eating again

Please doctors, does my problem have a solution
Please if I am going to die, tell me be sincere
I have never felt this kind of problem all my life

Any hop?

I went to hospital and complain, they said that I have ulcer and I am currently taking the drop 2 days ago
Yet am not able to go toilet

Please help me,
Sometimes toilet will purge me but the only thing that comes out is only too much gas and very little shit
The size of the shit is like one spoon of rice

Am finished
Please help me out

Is their a cure??

1 Like

Re: Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux by Nwaotu10(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2019
Hope you're not masturbating? Masturbation increases acid reflux, hence the pains continues, and medications won't abate it.
Re: Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux by Healthyway15: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2019
Adelaide2019:

e
Hello... Sorry about your condition...

Well, there are proven and effective natural food supplements to treat any forms of sicknesses and aliments. We recommend suitable supplements to treat stomach ulcer completely by eradicating the bacteria causing ulcer, and correcting the imbalances in the digestive tract, thereby closing the sore completely.

DThose drugs you take, are just for the temporary relief. The best is to go for a permanent solution.

For enquiries, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252

Atrial will surely convince you!
Re: Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux by Healthyway15: 10:25am On Sep 22, 2019
ugomnaanny:
I understand your pain very well but the truth is the only cure to ulcer is constant eating,, that was how I treated mine... al these drugs u mentioned up didnt work for me at all

Good morning, Taking drugs and Constant eating doesn't cure Stomach Ulcer. They are just for a temporary relief every time. There are proven natural food supplements to treat Stomach ulcer completely, and people do share their testimonies every time.

We recommend suitable effective supplements for Stomach Ulcer treatment. For enquiries, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252

A trial will convince you!
Re: Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux by Modesta39: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2019
Healthyway15:

e
Hello... Sorry about your condition...

Well, there are proven and effective natural food supplements to treat any forms of sicknesses and aliments. We recommend suitable supplements to treat stomach ulcer completely by eradicating the bacteria causing ulcer, and correcting the imbalances in the digestive tract, thereby closing the sore completely.

DThose drugs you take, are just for the temporary relief. The best is to go for a permanent solution.

For enquiries, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252

Atrial will surely convince you!

I don't go to toilet again because of that my stomach keep growing everyday because I don't go to toilet

Any hop?

I went to hospital and complain, they said that I have ulcer and I am currently taking the drop 2 days ago

Please help me,
Sometimes toilet will purge me but the only thing that comes out is only too much gas and very little shit

Am finished
Please help me out

Is their a cure??
Re: Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux by Healthyway15: 1:34am On Sep 30, 2019
Modesta39:

Any hop?

Please help me,

Am finished
Please help me out

Is their a cure??

Hello... I think you're the one that called me some time ago about your condition, that I said you should try to visit any hospital in portharcourt and give me a feedback. How is your health now?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Already Dealing With A Deadlier Viral Outbreak Than COVID-19 / 5 Members Of US Congress Test Positive For The Coronavirus (photos & List) / With STC30 Say No To Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.