Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

My Lettered Love- By Susan Lily Uko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Lettered Love- By Susan Lily Uko (141 Views)

MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lettered Love- By Susan Lily Uko by black9: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Reposted from @susan_uko ����

Dear Jesus,

As I look back over this past year, I'm amazed and humbled at the gifts you have given me. So many times, you've protected me when i didn't realize it. Thank you for your love and mercy. Thank you that I don't deserve any of it, but You give it freely anyways.

I don't know what this next years entails, but I know You do. I pray you'll give me wisdom at every decision. Give me peace when the hard times comes, I know You'll always be by me, no matter what, but let me feel You when those times press against me.

Deliver my loved ones from the hand of the enemy. You know the battles they face and the deliverance only You can provide. Mend hearts and old hurts, let the bonds of love be strengthened.

Show me the areas where I'm blinded. Open my eyes and heart to Your truths and light.
Let me know more of You. Let me be renewed by Your presence daily. Let me be in awe by the ways you reveal Yourself and the mountains You move, in both my life and those around me. May everything we do be a testament to Your goodness and faithfulness.

As my siblings grow, allow me to show them Your grace. Keep my tongue harnessed when I would speak harshly or out of impatience.

Help me to build my future husband up and not down. Let me be a helpmate to him. Help us to grow together and grow stronger in You.

Let Your people see Your might and light. Let our faith not remain stagnant, but to grow daily. Help me to be bold in speaking Your truth. Help me to seek You first.

Soften every heart, that we would be drawn closer to You. Let Your Holy Spirit prepare us for the mighty works You have planned.
All these I ask in your name, Amen�

Love from Your daughter,
Susan Uko Lily

(1) (Reply)

TOTAL-CURE FOR DIABETES 1 & 2 / Messy Messi - LOL / Do You Agree?? Doing Legal Business In Nigeria Will Either Get You Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.