Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Seeking For Business Partners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seeking For Business Partners (190 Views)

Currently Seeking For Suppliers Of Fluorite Ore / Business Partners ROCK! / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Business Partners by WarrenC(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
I have an agro company that is specialized in agro supply and export of African food.
I am looking for partners I can work with to grow the company. if you are interested please check my signature and contact me.
both male and female is welcomed.
the intended partner should posses digital marketing skills.
Re: Seeking For Business Partners by lathrowinger: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
WarrenC:
I have an agro company that is specialized in agro supply and export of African food.
I am looking for partners I can work with to grow the company. if you are interested please check my signature and contact me.
both male and female is welcomed.
the intended partner should posses digital marketing skills.

have been waiting for a perfect time to meet someone like you. That's my profession as well. I based in the north... Nice meeting you

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Mini Importation Masterclass With Low Capital / Sizzling Deals For Dropshippers! / I Need Serious Maize Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.