Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) (5090 Views)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / Aguata LGA Headquaters Attack Gunmen Attack (Video, Pictures) / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lagoon Chief
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by ostechno(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
King indeed, Most Nigerian monarchs are now politically driven. Not special about them again

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by privaldo: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
internationalman:
Even the Odionwere of my street cannot be chased out like the so-called Oba was chased out like a tenant owing 2yrs rent

Megan Boone (Elizabeth Keen). My woman crush ❤️.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by internationalman(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
privaldo:

Megan Boone (Elizabeth Keen). My woman crush ❤️.

Please leave her for me oh and look for another lady to crush on
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by privaldo: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
internationalman:

Please leave her for me oh and look for another lady to crush on

Na wahala be that obecause o don pay bride price, so that she go divorce her husband.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by internationalman(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
privaldo:

Na wahala be that obecause o don pay bride price, so that she go divorce her husband.

Tom Keen and her had a pretty good chemistry in the series until his death..

You can manage this one, my second crush

Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
SmartPolician:

Just before you start calling anyone children of hate, find out from the political oba if the staff has been returned. If not, have the gods struck the young man who took it dead yet?

The Gods will only respect the call of a true Oba with royal lineage in his blood not an ex-policeman with corruption and deception in his blood - a Tinubu stooge
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by dododawa1: 12:05am On Jan 02, 2021
ARMOUR TANK Infront of palace,mafo he has learn the lesson,that oba is the friend of the community not FG friend.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2021
Oba returned to his King-doom!
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by privaldo: 2:23am On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:

Tom Keen and her had a pretty good chemistry in the series until his death..

You can manage this one, my second crush

Yup, I really enjoyed how easily they flowed and worked as a unit. She learnt a lot from him though.

Who's she?
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by internationalman(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
privaldo:

Yup, I really enjoyed how easily they flowed and worked as a unit. She learnt a lot from him though.

Who's she?

Sophia Bush..
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by privaldo: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:

Sophia Bush..

She looks great but does not have the same exuberance like Elizabeth.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by internationalman(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
privaldo:

She looks great but does not have the same exuberance like Elizabeth.

You obviously haven't watched her act
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by privaldo: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:

You obviously haven't watched her act

Yeah, I think I would need to watch one of movies to ditch Elizabeth for her but till then I stick with Elizabeth Keen (the LOML ❤️).
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by internationalman(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
privaldo:

Yeah, I think I would need to watch one of movies to ditch Elizabeth for her but till then I stick with Elizabeth Keen (the LOML ❤️).

Watch Chicago PD.. You might prefer her to Megan Boone
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by privaldo: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:

Watch Chicago PD.. You might prefer her to Megan Boone

I would try to see it until then Megan Boone remains bar. Check out Tehran, you may like Niv Sultan.

Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
How did the thread shift from oba to Hollywood actresses Let's be focused pls.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by internationalman(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
privaldo:

I would try to see it until then Megan Boone remains bar. Check out Tehran, you may like Niv Sultan.

OK.. She looks hot
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by privaldo: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
internationalman:

OK. She looks hot

She's vying for the number one position but I don't think my jealous Megan Boone would let her win.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by internationalman(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
privaldo:

She's vying for the number one position but I don't think my jealous Megan Boone would let her win.

Lol you are funny.

It's nice to know there's someone out there like me who isn't crazed about African girls big booty and hip
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by privaldo: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2021
internationalman:

Lol, you are funny.

It's nice to know there's someone out there like me who isn't crazed about African girls big booty and hip

grin It's just human nature.

Those big booty girls are not my type, they're hard to move around during sex.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by internationalman(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2021
privaldo:

grin It's just human nature.

Those big booty girls are not my type, they're hard to move around during sex.

Chai are you sure you are not my alter ego..

Those big booty girls don't even look nice when naked..
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by privaldo: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2021
internationalman:

Chai are you sure you are not my alter ego..

Those big booty girls don't even look nice when naked..

I can't tell grin.

Those big booty girls (most of the booty is fat) look disgusting when they UnCloth most of the time, if not all the time.
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by internationalman(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
privaldo:

I can't tell grin.

Those big booty girls (most of the booty is fat) look disgusting when they UnCloth most of the time, if not all the time.

I'm following you now bro.

I like it when I see someone that reasons like me
Re: Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) by privaldo: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
internationalman:

I'm following you now bro.

I like it when I see someone that reasons like me

My guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Congress Plans Strike For 200% Increase In Fuel Prices / Blame Gowon And Awolowo For Biafra Genocide - General Madiebo / Is Buhari A Transactional OR Transformational Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.