Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 (1215 Views)

Nissan Xtrail 2010 Selling ASAP ...1.6m / Nigeria Used Car For Sale (nissan Xtrail) / Nissan Xtrail 2.5 XL Does Not Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by Freshflow001(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hello folks happy new year to you all,
I'm excited about joining this forum today.
Please an advice on between buying a Nissan Xtrail and Infiniti Fx35 they both look good and affordable compare to other SUVs I find in the market. I really need someone with experience to advice me on which to go for considering Durability, cost of maintanance etc.
I would really appreciate your sincere advice. Thanks
Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by TPound(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Freshflow001:
Please an advice on between buying a Nissan Xtrail and Infiniti Fx35 they both look good and affordable compare to other SUVs I find in the market. I really need someone with experience to advice me on which to go for considering Durability, cost of maintanance etc.

I currently use one
Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by kingreign(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
FX35 by far.
Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
TPound:

I currently use one
which
Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by Freshflow001(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Please, which one to be precise, and what the issues associate with it. Thanks
Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by nurey(m): 5:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Freshflow001:

Nigerian used, I will buy an xtrail than a FX35

Nissan xtrail is far cheaper to maintain than the FX35 interms of parts, technician and fueling.

I don't expect someone who has been in both cars to be asking such question as xtrail is low budget Nissan sedans in CUV form the fx35 is a luxurious sports CUV with one of the best exhaust note on the streets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by Kingdemu: 7:15am On Jan 02, 2021
TPound:

I currently use one
That wasn't what was asked dude
Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by TPound(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
which

The X-Trail

1 Like

Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by aji2000(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
X trail is good boss, I use one and I am currently enjoying it, minor issues with low maintenance cost
Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by 2felix(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Freshflow001:
You did not state the model years of the vehicles . for example 2006 , 2010, 2015 Nissan x trail have different issues altogether. I may favor the 2006 model but not the other models cause of CVT transmission
Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by Freshflow001(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
I really appreciate all your advices and opinions, from what I have gathered, is that Nissan Xtrail is far more cheaper to maintain than Fx35. And that's is what I'm really going to consider 8n making my choice. Thanks so much all and stay blessed.
Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by kingreign(m): 2:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Freshflow001:
I really appreciate all your advices and opinions, from what I have gathered, is that Nissan Xtrail is far more cheaper to maintain than Fx35. And that's is what I'm really going to consider 8n making my choice. Thanks so much all and stay blessed.

If I were in your shoes, I'd go for the FX35.

It's more rugged than that Xtrail. The engine in that xtrail is 2.0 Mr20DE which is very much underpowered plus its prone to crankshaft and camshaft sensor failure than any other engine in the Nissan/Infiniti line up.

The FX is also very balanced and more upscale. Yet its design was ahead of its time.

In conclusion, that FX is the best value for money.
Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by searchng4love: 5:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Freshflow001:

Have you been using Nissan products before? Do you have a reliable and knowledgeable Nissan mechanic who is trustworthy and modern in his operations?
If you don't...or you have a NO answer to at least two of my questions.... Flee.
Re: Nissan Xtrail Vs Infinitifx35 by Freshflow001(m): 8:24am On Jan 30, 2021
Good morning and thanks to all your comments and recommendations.
I now have new offers between two oyota SUVs ( Highlander 2004 and 4runner 2005). Your kind advice would be appreciated. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really A Market For Automobiles In Nigeria? / Abuja Car Dealers Let's Connect And Partnerâť— / Sienna 2006: Fixing A Significant Power Loss Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.