Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Medicine:my Greatest Desire. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medicine:my Greatest Desire. (183 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Dr Ramon Adedoyin's Greatest Desire / Top5 Jobs That Pay More Than Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medicine:my Greatest Desire. by Ahappy: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
I had always wanted to study medicine or anything related to health science but my passion for medicine was I can say beat all other courses I was introduced to.

As we all know that medicine is one if not the most lucrative job in the whole world; I stand to be corrected, this is one of the factors why many secondary school leavers tend to show interest in the course as it is more likely they get a job immediately they are done with this prestigious occupation.

My aspirations and passion to study medicine was truncated by the fact that I wasn't able to meet up with the cut off mark of the University I applied to, which made me to decide after the pressure from my parents to go for any other paramedical courses,unfortunately due to an unprecedented and unforeseen circumstances, i failed in that aspect and i was transferred to a department in the Faculty of Agriculture in one of the eminent university in Nigeria.

This is my assertion,I want great scholars to advice me if it's still possible and achievable for me to study my desired course if I get the chance to transfer to a basic medical course before going for Direct entry.

God bless you all.
Happy new year to you and yours.
Re: Medicine:my Greatest Desire. by gly2ken: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
Medicine is not the most lucrative. At a point in time I thought being a medical doctor is the best thing in life. But life showed me a different thing entirely. Just be the best of where you are now.

1 Like

Re: Medicine:my Greatest Desire. by Ahappy: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
gly2ken:
Medicine is not the most lucrative. At a point in time I thought being a medical doctor is the best thing in life. But life showed me a different thing entirely. Just be the best of where you are now.

I am grateful for your wonderful input.
Enjoy and have a prosperous new year sir.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Of Young Boy Allegedly Molested At Deeper Life School Demand N100 Millio / Top 10 Biggest Paying Jobs In South Africa / Best Ways To Fix Cell Phone From Heating? Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.