Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! (41050 Views)

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / Has Anyone Received February N-power Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
I have a very big phobia talking to crowd!! Today while I was presenting a project in front of the audience , I first started with a good introduction everybody dey feel my flows, suddenly I just stopped , all the thing in my head I forget it. Na only my heart Kon dey work, my soul left my body.

I was trembling in fear, my heart was beating more than normal, I end up fucking up the interview . they assisted me on the presentation, the thing really pain me, have always be running from talking to crowd, it finally catch up to me at old age!!!

Used me as a lesson, the problem you failed to address now will catch up with you later, No matter how run away from it.

My mood just spoil today.... it really pain me a lot!!! The funniest thing is that if I'm alone I will present it very well with British accent feeling like I'm on the top of the world😭😭😭😭

236 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Shapeaso: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Op, sorry oooo... cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by LikeAking: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Na norms..

U don break the ice..

Na small, small..

Shyness and timidity no Dey pay..

I wish our parents, religious and educational system will acknowledge this fact..

U will over come..

U problem you are too in tune with ya mind..

Na ya mind they make you shy..

Bleep it!

Separate ya mind from ya biz..

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by advanceDNA: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallteck:
I have a very big phobia talking to crowd!! Today while I was presenting a project in front of the CEO and project manager, I first started with a good introduction everybody dey feel my flows, suddenly I just stopped , all the thing in my head I forget it. Na only my heart Kon dey work, my soul left my body.
I was trembling in fear, my heart was beating more than normal, they assisted me on the presentation, the thing really pain me, have always be running from talking to crowd, it finally catch up to me at old age!!!
Used me as a lesson, the problem you failed to address now will catch up with you later, No matter how run away from it.
My mood just spoil today.... it really pain me a lot!!! The funniest thing is that if I'm alone I will present it very well with British accent feeling like I'm on the top of the world😭😭😭😭

Pele....
u for wear dark sunshade...
And drink small kinkini red label...not enough to get u high but just enough to make u feel u are taller than everyone in the room.... grin

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
advanceDNA:

Pele....
u for wear dark sunshade...
And drink small kinkini red label...not enough to get u high but just enough to make u feel u are taller than everyone in the room.... grin

Omo the thing pain me!!! Na mad disgrace!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
LikeAking:
Na norms..

U don break the ice..

Na small, small..

Shyness and timidity no Dey pay..

I wish our parents, religious and educational system will acknowledge this fact..

U will over come..

U problem you are too in tune with ya mind..

Na ya mind they make you shy..

Bleep it!

Separate ya mind from ya biz..

I think drugs can cure this thing, it seem my heart is powerful than me, my heart will just be beating for no reason

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Shapeaso:
Op, sorry oooo... cheesy cheesy

Na me dem go use do meme for company!!! I was just skipping, I cant control my heart again!! It get to a point I cant talk again, my heart has taking over me, if I continue talking longer I fit catch stroke, I just pause...

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by LikeAking: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallteck:

I think drugs can cure this thing, it seem my heart is powerful than me, my heart will just be beating for no reason

Na ya mind they cause the trouble.

U never master calmness too.

U are still in your early twenties( I guess), you will surly out grow it..

Just continue socializing and addressing people..

19 Likes

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Shapeaso: 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallteck:

Na me dem go use do meme for company!!! I was just skipping, I cant control my heart again!! It get to a point I cant talk again, my heart has taking over me, if I continue talking longer I fit catch stroke, I just pause...
cheesy cheesy See you!.. Guy na shyness. Dey apply weed small and you go dey bounce with swag.

11 Likes

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Shapeaso:
cheesy cheesy See you!.. Guy na shyness. Dey apply weed small and you go dey bounce with swag.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by OBTOREPA(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kpele
Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by ojun50(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dey play
You don learn to by force

1 Like

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Uche559: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
If you r not use to talking in public, never try off hand speech. Summarize your point and when you feel you dnt remember d next thing quickly move to d next point by looking at your summary on paper.
People who r good in cramming mostly face this sort of challenge when new in public speaking. But with time and practice they become good intellectual speakers

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Uche559:
If you r not use to talking in public, never try off hand speech. Summarize your point and when you feel you dnt remember d next thing quickly move to d next point by looking at your summary on paper.
People who r good in cramming mostly face this sort of challenge when new in public speaking. But with time and practice they become good intellectual speakers

I was trying to do it off my head, I crammed everything!!! I want to show off that I'm also intelligent

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by PaganTerrorist: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Never pick job that'll have you speak or interact with people

You'll thank me later for this

5 Likes

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
PaganTerrorist:
Never pick job that'll have you speak or interact with people

You'll thank me later for this

This is not possible bro, I have to fight my fears 😭😭😭. Unless, sapa go finish me

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by PaganTerrorist: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallteck:

This is not possible bro, I have to fight my fears 😭😭😭. Unless, sapa go finish me

LMAO

Learn to code bro
Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

LMAO

Learn to code bro

How will you market yourself??

5 Likes

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by PaganTerrorist: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallteck:

How will you market yourself??

No need to market yourself when you're not some sales dude

Your work will speak for itself when you start coding

1 Like

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Westerhoffe(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallteck:
I have a very big phobia talking to crowd!! Today while I was presenting a project in front of the audience , I first started with a good introduction everybody dey feel my flows, suddenly I just stopped , all the thing in my head I forget it. Na only my heart Kon dey work, my soul left my body.
I was trembling in fear, my heart was beating more than normal, I end up fucking up the interview . they assisted me on the presentation, the thing really pain me, have always be running from talking to crowd, it finally catch up to me at old age!!!

Sorry…
Just let it slide and be a better version of yourself.

5 Likes

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by garriAndsugar: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Action bitters

3 Likes

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Chasito(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
You just reminded me of my final year school project defense grin

12 Likes

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by CJStarz: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallteck:

A huge mistake if you go drugs to cure this. Work on your mind and self esteem. Pray over the problem. God gives enablement and boldness.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Chasito:
You just reminded me of grin my final year school project defense

We're you able to defend it well grin grin. The funniest thing is that my final year project I did it very well because I was only talking to one person which is my lecturer
Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Sorry…
Just let it slide and be a better version of yourself.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
PaganTerrorist:

No need to market yourself when you're not some sales dude

Your work will speak for itself when you start coding

Watch this video you will understand me very well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxPnwvM1nk?si=RZJwvMFJoMNWPOH9

1 Like

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by CCIA: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wallteck:
grin
You for at least drink like 1 or 2 can of beer grin

1 Like

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by Wallteck: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
ojun50:
Dey play
You don learn to by force

Omo the thing really disgrace me, those girl wey fall for me before for my company just dey use me laugh!!!! The thing was a huge disappointment

6 Likes

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by astonished: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Try and get a teaching job in private school, just start from teaching primary to secondary school, by then you will be used to facing crowd

16 Likes

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by eventainment(m): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Public Speaking by Dale Carnegie You need to read that book it helped my life

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by GiftedHands47(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin

Next time just take colos before you go

All of them go be like ants for your eyes

Then you're good to go

Thank me later

Meanwhile contact me for Lost or stolen phones.A trial will definitely convince you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! by saasala(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pele

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 High Paying Side Jobs You Can Do / NPA Bans Mini Skirts And Jeans Trousers / Salary Earners Can You Relate To This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.