Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies (557 Views)

Info Needed ... / Urgent Please!!!!! Help this dude� / What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies by CakesToolsOvens(f): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year fellow nairalanders.

Please is it okay to add pepper to puppies food?

I have one month old puppies (brother and sister) and I am currently making goat meat pepper soup for them but I am wondering if its okay to add pepper or not.

They take peak 1234 milk though and have started eating solids gradually.

Please urgent response needed.

Thanks alot.
Re: Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies by CakesToolsOvens(f): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
It's ready and I didn't add pepper since I wasn't sure and no one responded within the short period. sad

I hope they eat it lipsrsealed

Re: Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies by CakesToolsOvens(f): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
They are enjoying their meal grin grin grin

I was so worried they will not eat it because they didn't touch the jollof rice I gave them earlier.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies by ShenTeh(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
They are dogs, not babies. Remember that.

There's a tendency for ladies to let their maternal gestosterone take over when they see anything 'baby'.

They prolly wouldn't take the pepper because it is hot. But please don't salt their food because it is bad for their organs.

Congrats on your pets.
Re: Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies by Eaglesence: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2021
CakesToolsOvens:
Happy new year fellow nairalanders.

Please is it okay to add pepper to puppies food?

I have one month old puppies (brother and sister) and I am currently making goat meat pepper soup for them but I am wondering if its okay to add pepper or not.

They take peak 1234 milk though and have started eating solids gradually.

Please urgent response needed.

Thanks alot.

Dont pls
Re: Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies by CakesToolsOvens(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
ShenTeh:
They are dogs, not babies. Remember that.

There's a tendency for ladies to let their maternal gestosterone take over when they see anything 'baby'.

They prolly wouldn't take the pepper because it is hot. But please don't salt their food because it is bad for their organs.

Congrats on your pets.

Thanks alot for your contribution.

They ate the meal when it was cold.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies by CakesToolsOvens(f): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Eaglesence:

Dont pls

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies by Geepee77(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
They are still puppies so this type of meal is not ideal for them, you should have mixed the meat water with the rice. Secondly don't add seasoning, salt or pepper. Thirdly cut the meat into tiny pieces or blend the meat and mixed with rice.
Re: Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies by Pierced(f): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
I can see pieces of onions.

Onions is bad for dogs.
Re: Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies by CakesToolsOvens(f): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2021
Geepee77:
They are still puppies so this type of meal is not ideal for them, you should have mixed the meat water with the rice. Secondly don't add seasoning, salt or pepper. Thirdly cut the meat into tiny pieces or blend the meat and mixed with rice.

Thanks alot. I appreciate your input.

So the meat should be blended like meatpie own. Thanks
Re: Urgent Please! Vital Info Needed Regarding Puppies by CakesToolsOvens(f): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Pierced:
I can see pieces of onions.

Onions is bad for dogs.

I never knew ooo. Thanks sis.

Will read up on Google to know about this fact.

(1) (Reply)

See A Lost Dog / It's So Sad Seeing The Animals @ The Park Where I Run Most Weekends Being Killed / Top Quality Black Female Italian Mastiff Puppy For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.