Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Please What Business Can I Do Alongside My Nursing Job. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Business Can I Do Alongside My Nursing Job. (379 Views)

Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Business Can I Do Alongside My Nursing Job. by Austinosconst: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New Year Nairalanders.

My wife is a double qualifued Nurse, she works with a private hospital but she wants to have another source of income because she normally works at most 20days in a month and the work is based on shift. 8am-2pm for morning duty, 2pm-6pm for afternoon duty and 6pm-8am for night duty. She normally have 6days off after the 7days night duty. Please which business can suggest that she goes into. Thanks
Re: Please What Business Can I Do Alongside My Nursing Job. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
Austinosconst:

My wife is a double qualifued Nurse, she works with a private hospital but she wants to have another source of income because she normally works at most 20days in a month and the work is based on shift. 8am-2pm for morning duty, 2pm-6pm for afternoon duty and 6pm-8am for night duty. She normally have 6days off after the 7days night duty. Please which business can suggest that she goes into. Thanks

Let her open a pharmacy or chemist naaw. She can double it with some provisions in the shop and soft drinks. She can even be getting patients to treat from the shop. All the very best!
Re: Please What Business Can I Do Alongside My Nursing Job. by Rickbronz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
if she can hustle hard, she should go into network marketing which involves talking and interacting with people and is very profitable in the long run. her knowledge in the health sector will give her a massive advantage. you can also assist her.
Re: Please What Business Can I Do Alongside My Nursing Job. by chatinent: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
She could try freelance writing.
Re: Please What Business Can I Do Alongside My Nursing Job. by Austinosconst: 5:06am On Jan 02, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Let her open a pharmacy or chemist naaw. She can double it with some provisions in the shop and soft drinks. She can even be getting patients to treat from the shop. All the very best!
thanks for your input
Re: Please What Business Can I Do Alongside My Nursing Job. by Austinosconst: 5:07am On Jan 02, 2021
Rickbronz:
if she can hustle hard, she should go into network marketing which involves talking and interacting with people and is very profitable in the long run. her knowledge in the health sector will give her a massive advantage. you can also assist her.
ok bro. Thanks
Re: Please What Business Can I Do Alongside My Nursing Job. by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Austinosconst:

With her background, she can start a Daycare service.
Check the link in my signature for more tips on WORK FROM HOME opportunities
Re: Please What Business Can I Do Alongside My Nursing Job. by Gozzy1994: 7:51am On Jan 03, 2021
Austinosconst:

make she open chemists shop
Re: Please What Business Can I Do Alongside My Nursing Job. by bnanzip(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2021
If you don't want to lose your money, don't go into any business while working. Business needs your time and presence to grow. Save your money and do something else with it.
It is better you buy land and resale after sometime than running a business while working.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UK HP Core I5 For Sale / Shopwithscrip Log / Ibc Tanks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.