Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village (2881 Views)

My Father's House Was Sold Without My Consent / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by ibinaboonline: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
First of all, sorry if you came here expecting to see a large snake for lalasticlala to salivate over. There's no snake or ancestral shrine on the roof of my father's house. But I decided to ask about this pole that looks like a telecom mast because the truth is I don't know what it is or what it is used for. I understand that I probably sound naive, but our people say person wey dey ask question no dey miss road. This pole has always been here since I was small when my dad was still alive. I can't find any cable or something linking it to any part of the interior. So the thing just stand there since tey tey. As I come village again, I come think say make I take picture come show una. Is this some kind of dstv or telephone pole or what? Please nairalanders, nobody sabi pass una. Enlighten your brother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Legalcriminal: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
That’s Biafra radio signal I’m sure you get good signal when Lamidi Cownu give speech on radio.

I cum in peace

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Raysleek: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
Always confirm the integrity of that mast make e no go fall for person head abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Kestolove(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ipob or biafra?
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by dawnomike(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Old lightning receptor of those days... Only your dad could have answered why it was installed on his roof

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by kuonbe(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
is for answering calls from the farm. just like intercom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by allen113: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Shellsploit: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
kuonbe:
is for answering calls from the farm. just like intercom

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by IgiveFreebies: 12:13am On Jan 02, 2021
Snake detector

as lalaticlala
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by TANID(m): 12:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Let Me wait Till I Learn About it
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by sincerlyyo(m): 2:51am On Jan 02, 2021
Lightning arrestor

4 Likes

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Nicklaus619(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2021
sincerlyyo:
Lightning arrestor

What the fvck.
Kuku kill me cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by Petyr1: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
For lightening
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by NiklauseFred(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2021
sincerlyyo:
Lightning arrestor

Hhhhhheeeeeeeh e don do biko !!!!

You sure say no be English go kill us this year? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by iamyemiakins(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Nothing wey person no go see for this country
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by rowland545(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
sincerlyyo:
Lightning arrestor
u say wat?

Come again
Re: Look What I Found On The Roof Of My Father's House At The Village by gentleman82: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
your dad uses it to monitor activities going on around his vacinity, he doesnt truth people living near him.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat For Outright Sale At Ipaja. / Room & Parlour 2 To Share, 3 Bedroom Flat, Shop To Let At Ketu Mainland Lagos / Luxury 4 Bedrm Duplex Opp. Golden Park Est., Ogidan, Lekki (Govt. Consent +Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.