Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

One Powerful Thing You Must Do, If You Want To Have An Amazing Year 2021. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Powerful Thing You Must Do, If You Want To Have An Amazing Year 2021. (147 Views)

2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo) / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Powerful Thing You Must Do, If You Want To Have An Amazing Year 2021. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
You may find what I'm about to say extremely offensive or hurtful to your feelings, if you have a weak mind.
But if you can open your mind just for a second, I want to reveal to you...

ONE POWERFUL THING YOU MUST DO, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE AN AMAZING YEAR 2021.

Financially, mentally, physically, spiritually and societal, this ONE POWERFUL THING would be the absolute game changer for you.
I'll try not to sugarcoat anything.
You cannot achieve so much on your own, as far as this year is concerned, and that's the truth.
I'll tell you why.
Have you studied the lives of billionaires?
Have you taken the time to study about 4-5 highly successful people?
What was your discovery?
You either build a power network or you join one.
Do you know what would happen when you begin to connect with people of power, influence and authority?
You'll be exposed to deep knowledge.
You'll be exposed to creative ideas.
You'll be exposed to information that are not readily available to the general public.
You'll be exposed to connections.
You'll easily gain access to huge favors.
You'll be better positioned for massive opportunities.
These are the things that leads to wealth, affluence and power.
These are the things that makes successful people super successful.
These are the things that makes rich folks wealthy.
You can't achieve so much on your own, my friend.
Forget that nonsense in your head that keeps telling you that you're an introvert.
Silence that word "introvert" right now.
You need people.
Yes, you do.
There are doors that relationships would open faster than the small money you think you have in your account.
You need people.
Not just any kind of people.
You need the right people.
People who are hungry for more.
People who have been there, seen that and done that.
People on a mission.
People who have lost their fears.
Because...
When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.
In a country like ours, you can't afford to be a lone wolf, my friend.
This year, you either build a pack or join one.
Don't be a lone wolf.
Happy New Year!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / One Of The Most Difficult Parts Of Making Wandavision Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.